Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you St Exedite…I was so worried about running out of food for my daughter & I…I asked you to please help, so I called my kid brother asking for help, and I got a bit of money…would give the pound cake on your behalf to a single homeless mother as promised.

Thank you so much St Expedite! :pray:t5::pray:t5:

Thank you, Prince Ipos. That was very informative, you seem to know me better than I do.

4 Likes

Just a quick shout out to “Lucifer” & the Guardian Spirit he has sent my way over the years whom have saved my life several times & advices, has has counseled me so much throughout my life.

5 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith for always showing up and making me feel better. Whenever I feel doubtful or I feel alone in this path, You somehow or someway make Your presence known. There is absolutely no way I could EVER deny You. I wanted to show everyone just how real You are.

I took this picture about an hour after a ritual I did and I was kinda doubtful about a couple of things. I was getting ready for work and BAM!! There She goes, showing how awesome She is!! Again!! If you are ever on the fence about getting to know Goddess Lilith, She is very loving. She loves Her children. Her entourage is amazing as well ( Naamah) thank you for Your love and friendship as well. I love You both so very much.

5 Likes

I recently went through an incredibly rough period when a girl I care about lost her will to live through a series of unfortunate events beyond her control. I sent her messages and tried to call her but she wouldn’t reply. I usually vent by wandering out into the woodland and screaming as loud and as ferociously as I can, but prior to this I wandered through the woods the previous night, dropped to my knees and carved Lucifer’s Sigil into the dirt. I sat there chanting: ‘Agios athanatos, Lucifer’ over and over again until I physically no longer could. The next day, before I began my process of ventilation I visualised Lucifer’s Sigil and it was pulsing red. As soon as I saw this I let out the most ferocious scream I could muster. 2 hours later, I receive a response from her and a little bit of hope was restored to us both.

I only asked for his assistance once and he answered.

4 Likes

We just wanted to thank Satan for the conversation we had yesterday, and the reminder of it he gave us this morning. For encouraging us to let go of our toxic doubts and just take care of ourselves and do what we need to do.

3 Likes

Thank you Satan, for the two days lesson on human Psychology!

It was amazing how those hidden parts of the mind work and act completely undetected, unless you dive deep to unmask each layer of the character individually, then connect them all together at the end to understand the big picture… usually got nothing nothing to do with what the mind projects on the surface.

The way spirits can dive in mind is a true miracle. Thank you, can’t wait for the rest :metal:

5 Likes

Thank you King Belial and Prince Sitri for your persistent support even in these days. It means and helps a lot, because I know something is about to happen, something what I’ve never seen before. It is good to feel You are All with me :black_heart::fire:

Thank you for my own Godself for Her sudden and unexpected showup for cleaning my mind, revealing some truth behind my own Being before This… you are amazing!

Thank you, Lord Shiva for your patience, for your silent guide and the way you prepare me for something greather. I know this is something what I can not avoid, and no matter how I feel now, I know I need it, and I need You… I’ll be ready. :snake::trident::eye:

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer. Thank you for putting up with the cringe worthy newbie me years ago and helping me when I needed it. Sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve recently with trying new things. I value you beyond words can say. Thank you

7 Likes

Thank you, dear “Death”. Santisima Muerte :candle::skull::candle:

Been awhile! I learned a lot from you when I was starting my journey with spirits. And your power, kindness, and understanding were gifts from you that I really didn’t deserve. You opened my eyes to completely new dimensions of relationships between humans and spirits that I will never forget. And your voice, will never forget that too… scary as hell to be honest, but loved to hear it like it was the voice of the love of my life !

We may not work together again because of … lots of reasons. But if I get a chance I will run for it without question and work with you again.

This thank you message is to show my appreciation to you and everything you’ve done for me. I will always be grateful :pray::black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer for hearing me today. I Never had a father figure in my life and as I spoke to You, You made me feel much better about certain areas of my life. As brief as the conversation was, You were there and You listened. I hope this starts a good relationship. Thank you Lord Lucifer!!

8 Likes

I have so many good things to say about Lucifer, Duchess Bime/Bune, Gremory and Clauneck that my post would be 5 pages long.
To keep it short, I started working with Lucifer by the end of February, made a pact with Him and another with Clauneck on April.

Everything I asked Lucifer He gave it to me. He put my now ex-wife out of this house sooner than expected. He gave me the love of my life, the best partner and woman I could only have dreamed of, now besides me. I asked Him this as well. I asked for protection from my ex wife, over 5 times after being harassed on the phone/texts, she calms down and dissapears for weeks. Just by focusing on Lucifer Sigil and connecting with Him during a ritual.

Clauneck saved my ass and still is doing, financially. Customers come up from nowhere, potential customers with projects that are stucked for months come up offering 50% initial payments. Bune? Bune gave me a new job in less than a month and also unexpected money coming out from nowhere. Gremory helped me with my the girl I am now, making it a reality meeting personally.

I strongly suggest working with and devoting with these entities in case you have similar issues as I had.

Hail Lucifer, Hail Duchess Bime, Hail Great Clauneck, Hail Gremory!
I am forever in debt with you

6 Likes

After making a petition to King Asmodeus, he granted everything I asked for in more than I expected. I am so grateful that he is working with me, is patient. His presence in my life is so, so comforting. He has also given me a sign in my dreams, which is absolutely amazing and something I had asked for prior. Thank you very much, King Asmodeus!

6 Likes

I thank Belial for service rendered but if I did not promise anything in return if he acquiesced to my wish. As well as Lady_Eva (18 Guardians) for her invocation method that I used for summoning the Prince.
I also used E.A Koetting’s Universal Circle. Is it possible that Belial likes corn-flakes? I thought that I offered him a bowl! Sorry for my english, i still learn…

1 Like

that is the real link!!!

Thank you Duchess Bune, Earl Forneus, Earl Halphas and Marquis Marchosias.

Thank you King Belial. I’m beginning to understand.

Thank you King Asmodai. Get some…go again.

7 Likes

This is a HUGE Thank you to Gremory for bringing me and a boy I met closer together. She gave me confirmation of the job being done over the weekend. He invited me to a family function and specifically said beforehand that he would introduce me as a “friend”. As soon as I got there he introduced me as his boyfriend, and later that day let an “I Love You” slip. As soon as he said that he caught himself and turned beet red. At that moment I felt her presence and knew she had something to do with it. Thank you for always coming through for me. Hail Gremori :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you La Santa Muerte for all your help! I’ve petitioned her for 3 things, 2 of which I desperately needed and she’s already helped me with 1 (and the most major one) in just 5 short days. I look forward to building a relationship with her.

2 Likes

thank you president Marbas…:purple_heart: thank you King Paimon…:purple_heart:thanks to all the spirits that are close to me, I still can’t hear you, but I’m working hard for this and I’m sure that moment will come soon!

5 Likes

Thank you to Asmodeus for helping me sooth my anxiety and with my low days. Also for healing physical pain. For giving me strength, support
protection and guidance. :heartpulse:

Thank you to King Paimon for showing interest in working with me. :blush:

Thank you to Lucifer for being around me from when i was little. True light bringer in my dark days. Getting me through hell called life. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes