Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks a thousand times for the unexpected extra cash. I will use it wisely, I promise.

7 Likes

Thank you Oya. For spirits that I do not work with the Orisha are amazing and unexpectedly show up with great advice. The same is true for the Lwa. I don’t work with them, and they have been amazingly open and friendly.

Naamah, Lilith, Eisheth Zenunim, and Agrat Bat Mahlat, you are all so lovely. Thank you for being so willing to guide me through your mysteries and gain a greater understanding of the Divine Feminine.

7 Likes

Thank you, Bune Pendralion and Clauneck. Bune particularly for her teachings.

7 Likes

Marquis Leraje
Thank you for everything I was allowed to witness since we have met.
I will be eternally grateful for your teachings, your harsh nature and the way you inspired me lately.

11 Likes

A big Thank You! to the Angel of Lost Things for helping my friend find his wallet. He was freaking out about it, and so I invoked You and lo and behold, half an hour later, the wallet shows up in a never used pocket of his briefcase.

Much appreciated!

7 Likes

Well, Archangel Raphael, I can see the increasing medicine posts on instagram for no reason at all.

So you want to teach me, sure, healing is a important part in magick, thanks for getting my attention.

4 Likes

Lucifer
Hel
Gabriel
Rahpael
Uriel
Michael
Azrael
Thoth
Astarte
Bastet
Anubis
Hathor
Set
Isis
Baron Samedi
Storax
Caberyon
Abbadon
Sitri
Saint Expeditus
Nagash :black_heart:
Akin you are a great IFA Priest

my friends and partners on balg

Thank you :pray:t2:
I greatly appreciate our collaboration, your support and help.

8 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Sabnock :fire:

9 Likes

Okay, this might come off as weird.
But I wanted to thank my cousin for teaching me how to read when I was a child. Dude, I have no fucking idea where you are and what you’re doing but thanks a thousand times for this incredible gift. Its a godlike gift, so it probably fits into this section.

9 Likes

I must add my thanks to Dantalion and Bathin for getting me home safe and sound. There were a few hitches along the way, but that’s what makes a journey, right? :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you President Marbas, Earl Halphas and Marquis Forneus. Thank you Prince Sitri for your constant assistance on topics you aren’t famous for.

4 Likes

Thank you the great Tzuriel angel of pleasure!

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with that particular angel. Where did you find 'em?

1 Like

In the book Angel of alchemy ! there’s a ritual with Tzuriel to bring you a taste of good life :slight_smile: I

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the reference :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Lilith, Lucifer and King Paimon for helping me pass today’s test. Now it’s time to do my part of the deal.

Thank you so much for helping me. <3

7 Likes

I thank you, Andromalius. My enemy, my tormentor, the person who has cheated me of money thru blackmail, is fast losing everything he has. As you told me he will. Thank you. Thank you. I have no words except THANK YOU. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank You Prince Sitri for everything what you gave to me! :black_heart::wine_glass:

The way how You helped me to change- and rebuild myself (inside and out) is such an amazing job I’ve never seen before. Can’t wait to see myself in the far future, for only one week was enough to notice Your support.

You are the Perfect inspiration and a wonderful Teacher (and partner in ‘crimes’ - You just know how to play with human mice outside). I know it is hard to handle me because of my stubbornness and don’t know how, you did it and I don’t even noticed it.

The meditations what you taught to me and the fact you didn’t let me to skip them and find a single excuse against them… I’m so grateful for it! These meditations also meant a fast and conspicuous changes in my life, personality and in my development (so hard) - it just astonish me. You are astonish me!

And Your trust and attention is… just placed a Crown on to Our wonderful ride.

4 Likes

Thank you King Belial. I see your support everywhere I go. I trusted your word and you have come through for me. We will go a long way together. Thanks Bel :heart:

Thank you Sabnock, since day one, we keep vibing. You absolutely rock! :two_hearts:

Thank you Lord Lucifer, your guidance and motivation knows no bounds. I appreciate you so very much. :rose:

6 Likes

Hail Bune for opening ways of receiving money and your support in helping me save a ton more. Your ways are undecipherable

3 Likes