Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Goddess Lilith, Goddess Diana-Lucifera, and Goddess Astrota aka Astarte for helping my retrieve my wallet with all my money, ids, intact that I foolishly left at a store that I had to return back to 20 mins later and about 5 blocks away and my wallet was safe. Mind you this happened in NYC that on any given day 8,000,000+ people and vistors/transits reside/visit that wallet could of been snatch by anyone that would of gotten $100. However, my Spirit-wives/Tutelary Goddesses returned my property safely to me. I also made offerings of rum and sweets as a thank you that same evening.

8 Likes

Thanks to Buer, Marbas, Archangel Raphael, Jesus, God, Saint Expedite, Raziel, Zoroel and Sabriel.

1 Like

Thanks to
Prince Orobas for helping one of “mine” out in a really effective way
Marquis Leraje for not making me lose my marbles in these crazy times and with this insane balance act (honestly, man. I have no idea how I would make it, otherwise).
Duchess Bune for that lovely evening, I truly enjoyed your company.

9 Likes

Belial.

I have never personally thanked you before for what have you did.

Its a little late,but better late than never.

Thank you

9 Likes

Thank you
Azazel for pointing me out to Sorath

Thank you Sorath for literally removing my blockages and obstacles out of my way.

Thank you for giving me the energy and drive that I haven’t had in years.

Thank you Sorath for being the best thing that has happened to me in years.

Thank you Sorath for turning my enemies into dust. Literally!!!

But thank you Sorath for teaching me how to be relentless!!!

4 Likes

Thank you Mercury Dolius, If you did help me out in what i asked for, i thank you greatly.

1 Like

S/O to Crocell for showing up and being willing to help guide me in my practices tonight. Total bro. He did, however, get frustrated at one point and cause a loud boom from the other side of my house hahaha. Sent my dog reeling.

2 Likes

Thank you Marbas for this moment and message.
marbas

8 Likes

Thank you Grah’aht’talion for your assistance!

3 Likes

Thank you, Lucifer.
I understood nothing. But thank you for stopping by :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lucifer is the so far the best thing that has happened to me on this path :slight_smile: Just talking to him in my head asking to make me happy on my birthday next week …and within minutes someone at work wanted a shift swap , now I got a day off on my birthday :slight_smile: thank you !

9 Likes

I would like to thank Lord Satan for keeping me on the path works of the Inverted pentagrams, and obtaining absolute clear imageries of the true places of Hell appearing in the Inverted pentagram, and teaching me on how to unlock the inverted pentagram, and for giving me the potantial to able with persiverance and know how to able to start making the inverted pentagram start to rotatate, and start lavatating the five seals around the inverted pentagram of the paper, while there ignited, and again thankyou Lord Satan for you are eternal.

4 Likes

Thank you, King Vine :flushed:

5 Likes

I aspire to have this level of " don’t fuck with me attitude". I want to bring my old job some karmic justice if you will since I was fired because they were cheap bastards that would rather me be jobless than pay me what I was rightfully owed. I still have a key to the place I will be turning in, perhaps cursing the object? I dunno, something will come up because they really screwed me and other people over and I hate greedy bastards like that.

1 Like

Thank you for the message, King Belial.
Thank you, dear messenger.

9 Likes

Azazel and Lucifer.

Thank you, for letting me stepping in to magickal world.

Archangel Raphael.

Even when I simply called your name, you came and started to work on my pains, thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon, Lucifer and Thoth, for making me feel better during my exam. It was thanks to you that my mind was clear and I did well.

6 Likes

Thank you Mama, Santisima Muerte, Artemis, & Buddha! I really appreciate this new job opportunity! I’ll think of some special offerings to give you in thanks.

8 Likes

It’s that time again, hehe. I’ve been working with more spirits than this recently, but so far the ones I’ve seen definite results with include:

Marquis Amon
Duke Sallos
Prince Sitri
Prince Asmoday
King Paimon

I appreciate the work these entities have put towards ensuring I reach my goals, and look forward to their continued work as time goes on. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith for gnosis and showing me things that I could not understand. Thank you for not giving up on me. I love You so much. You truly are my solitude. Hail Goddess Lilith!!

5 Likes