Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

You are the best angel, thank you for guiding and protecting me. I love you.

4 Likes

Thank you Thank you Thank you Amon, I received exactly what I asked for. She did exactly what I had petitioned for. My life changed today thanks to you!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, for your kindness and the beautiful way you express yourself.

Thank you Marbas. Thank you Enlil. The dreams really helped.

Asmodeus, Belial, and Lilith, you guys are more than I could have ever hoped for. I’m so grateful to have you as a part of my life.

9 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for the luck! You are amazing :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks for;

Archangel Raphael
Archangel Metatron
Querubin Vehuiah
Querubin Sitael
Querubin Mahasiah
King Asmodai
King Belial
King Paimon
Prince Sitri
Duque Agares
Duke Glasya-Labolas
Marques Andrealphus

I have no words to describe the happiness that I have, because in many matters, great results.

6 Likes

And thanks to Lucifer.

4 Likes

Thank you St. Jude for blessing the ring and now it’s working as expected and attracting positive influences my way.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer! I noticed a huge difference today and I know you’ve got me on this. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you my “All Seeing Eye” for revealing the truth, even when I wasn’t listening or didn’t want to listen. Thank you for knowledge, power and support.

5 Likes

Thank you Belial for showing me the Cancer that was my work, and thank you for the new job but i am not finished there untill the walls crumble and death surrounds the rubble

4 Likes

HAIL KING BALAAM
Who gave me vital information when I needed it most! And is true to his word!
HAIL KING BALAAM!

4 Likes

I have to publicly Thank ALGOL and her talisman for bringing me to a point where my eyesight lost as a child has come back and my enemies are dying slow painful deaths.ALGOL came to me a few weeks ago and since then my life is amazing.My witch powers are back.
HAIL ALGOL
HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGO LHAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGO LHAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL HAIL ALGOL…

My second thanks is to my teacher Hecate who has gently shown me the way back home to Magical practice after removing my barriers.

IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO
IA Heka IA HO

5 Likes

Shoutout out to Lucifer cause he always looks out for the bros :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. :black_heart: Thank you Lucifer. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Asmodeous! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for answering quickly and providing peace and comfort especially for my daughter from a noisy violent neighbour. Its peaceful my daughter has gone back to her own room that idiot sgas shut up his noise.

4 Likes

Thank you, Al-Uzza. I know it took a while,but I understood loud and clear today

7 Likes

thank you lucifer for giving me what was looked then like a disaster but you help me and find the
solution to this mess and how to over come it!!!:heart_eyes::rose::heart::heart::heart: hail lucifer!!!

thank you belia for giving me the courage to overcome my self dout and fears and to do what has to be done to end this mess!!!:heart_eyes::partying_face::heart::heart::heart: hail belial!!

thank you marbas for giving me you’re knowledge and support and guidance on machinary and helping
me to know and to complete the fix until the very good end!!!:heart_eyes::man_student::heart::heart::heart:hail marba!!!

i can’t thank you enough and i love you my dearest gods to bits!!!:heart_eyes::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Once again thank you king Belial for fast result, thanks to mammon, dukes Astaroth & Bune also the jupiter sigil of Jason millers book and Glasya-labolas.

3 Likes

Lucifer

…my beloved Father, my passionate and tender Lover, my strict but wise Teacher, my other One.
Thank You for everything what you did to me at this month, and for my family. Thank you those lot of gifts what you gave to me, those unforgettable nights day by day, your time and energy what spent to me in 0/24 in a day without any break. Thank you for your lead, advices, the powers you revealed before me, my true potential, and every Infernal Secrets what you told and even showed me and will.

To me, You are my Kindest Being in this Universe.:black_heart::fire:

Abaddon, Belial, Azazel, Sitri, Pazuzu

Thank you for all of You for your attention, advices and your helping and careing hands You kept on me without any break and I’ll do my best and will share with you everything what you wish for.

Baal

I know that You’re still waiting for me, my beloved Lucifer let me know this. Thank you for Your patience. You’ll hear my calling when I’m ready to welcome You.

8 Likes