Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

To the spirits.
ZISI
NARILUGGALDIMMERANKIA
TUTU
ZAHRIM
ASARUALIMMUNNA

Praises and thanks to you all.

3 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon, for helping me with an issue I had at my uni. He helped me right away and I’m really greatful to him.

7 Likes

praise be to marbas for healing me (part of what I offered was public praise)

If you need healing he is yo man or causing diseases as well he’s awesome

3 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Just
Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you. You know who you are .

1 Like

Thank you, Duke Vapula :lion:

6 Likes

Praise and Thanks to Lucifer
Scattering the Dark with His Light

7 Likes

Thanks Azazel and whoever else is with me.

5 Likes

Hail to Lord Satan for for giving me emotional, mental, and spiritual strength these past few days. I will forever be grateful for the continued work he has helped me with.

9 Likes

Update again my main man Azazel keeps doing right by me and keeping me in line i thank you great one.

8 Likes

Thank you for guiding and protecting :heart:

2 Likes

Thanking my ancestors and Daemons I keep being given foods and stuff without asking for it from places… keeps enough variety and I like having enough to feed everyone :blush:

7 Likes

Still thankful. Even of this hard time.

7 Likes

Thank you a thousand times, Marquis Leraje.
I will pay back, of course. As always. :deciduous_tree:

8 Likes

Thank you Goddess Lilith and Goddess Naamah for being with me and helping me. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster but so worth it. :black_heart::black_heart::metal:

9 Likes

Just want to thank all the spirts who have been helping me in my journey. Hats off to sallos,rosier,Amon and my special friend Duke Dantalion for coming through and letting me know he’s listening to me and willing to help me in my quest.

I’ll be invoking him tonite and thanking him specially as-well. Much love and respect for duke Dantalion, hoping we can continue our friendship having someone like him on your side is a big plus. But don’t forget to do your part in the physical world …

All hail the duke !! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was gonna post exactly the same. Synchronicity at max level.

4 Likes

My thanks to Azazel for showing me a whole new side to life through magick. My thanks to the black dragon of the void for granting me sight of spirit and for giving me strength and peace of mind when all seemed lost.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Belial and Bune for getting me another job.

5 Likes

Thanking my ancestors and the spirits with altars in my home for yet again providing when on Friday i had an unauthorised deduction and midnight Sunday its all back again without fees and extra foods cooked and uncooked in my fridge so I don’t have to worry about having sufficient for all here. I am so blessed.
Thanking that I have access to materials and information to study. … when i said to Azazel Belial Lucifer that if you wanted me to study your gonna need to find a way given my situation. Funny they want me to study so study reading am doing until my eyes are tired. Learning heaps :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart:
To all who have been kind and helped me human and god daemon other.

4 Likes