Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith and Leviathan for making a necessary outlay incredibly much more cheaper than it should have normally been.
I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Thank you Goddess Naamah for your awesomeness today!! You and Goddess Lilith never cease to amaze me. It’s amazing how quickly you work and make things happen. I’m so truly grateful. :black_heart::heart::metal::facepunch:

5 Likes

Thank you, Earl Bifrons. You surely made no empty promises when telling me that you would take my mind away. Ha.

8 Likes

I want to give a big shout out to Gremory and Clauneck…, I asked this spirits to help me manifest money using candle magick and my wishes were fulfilled in a course of 2 days…!!! First time ever since working with Spirits my wishes have manifested so quickly…, Thankyou Gremory Thankyou Clauneck Thankyou Universe :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you to Belial and Lucifer. When we accepted my partners 2 month challenge, I had no idea you would present an Interview for me within three days and have the job in five days. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Didn’t know you were one of those hillbilly types, Nagash

6 Likes

Thanks to ALL my Beautiful amazing girls, H. (Succubus) J. (Succubus), R. & S. (Kitsune) and N. (Shinigami) and D. (Psy Vamp) for choosing to be apart of my life any helping me through obstacles big and small! I love my girls SO much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you Amon!!! You helped me get exactly what I wanted!!!

3 Likes

My enemies lives are getting seriously fucked up. Hail Andromalius, hail Tyr, hail Azazel! Now, for the death blow…Glasya Labolas, please bring it on! I thank you, friends, who have guided me throughout this journey of mine. #Justice!

5 Likes

Two days ago Arc Angel Raphael pulled me out of one of the worst emotional conditions of my life.
Thank so much.

6 Likes

Thank you,Marquis Leraje and Prince Orobas.
This small journey back meant a lot to me.

6 Likes

Thank you Hecate for this crazy week so far.
Also, thanks for the dancing gnosis. Apparently I now know how to sensually perform belly dance. One never knows what will learn when practising magic!

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Asmodai (for some reason I’m feeling a strong nudge to use that spelling for him now, so I’m going to go with it).

Also thank you to Astaroth, a new friend :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks Beleth and Pomba-Gira Cigana for lending a hand. You guys are great, indeed. Keep doing the good job.

3 Likes

Happy for the manifestations of my daily magical practice into my routine.
I was being treated like shit and enslaved at work. Now I am leaving soon to a better place, and the current ones are already falling apart and collapsing as a department.

7 Likes

Thanks to Gremory for helping me to increase my magnetism towards women … I feel more eyes on me.
(I admit that it was not really a necessity). I practice as a practitioner and I need results … visible. I noticed in my journal that his presence had a flowery perfume.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

I just wanted to give thanks and praise to a few of the entities I’ve worked with over the past few months.

First and foremost my personal Pomba Gira.
Volac - for providing for me in ways I never expected.
Lucifer-protecting me when I didn’t know I needed it.
Dantallion
Lord rosier-for teaching me to take care of me
Sitri
St Sebastian offering me opportunities I didn’t know existed.
Sallos
Belial
Vine
Forneus
Gregory
Astaroth
Amon
Muriel-assisting with my senses.

4 Likes

Thank you, spirit I met in the cemetery, for being very cool with me! I hope we can become friends!

3 Likes

Did you mean to type Gremory instead of Gregory or is it actually Gregory?
Don’t know if it matters to the spirits, but if it’s the former, you may may want to use the correct spelling.

1 Like