Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks for Pomba Gira Maria for full filling ny desires.

5 Likes

Thank you Raphael for you swift healing of something that looked like it will never go away!
That was nice

4 Likes

Thank you for leading me to BALG.
I don’t believe in coincidence.
I didnt know I was missing something.

:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you St. Jude for helping to unblock the transfer sent to me. but, sadly it didn’t turn out the way i wanted. But i truly believe in you to correct the mistakes and hopefully things will be alright!!!

Thank you Eshmak i must say that you really worked so fast and just on point, you really delivered and the made the target obey to do all i asked.

3 Likes

thank you dear lucifer for the huge miracle that you did for me and returnung my dead comuter to the living!!!:scream: it died and i had some really super important documents that might have been lost if you hadn’t reviving him,i was sure he was a goner but you came for my salvation and rescued me and i am eternally gratefull to you. i don’t what iw ould have done if all the documents in him…:hot_face::scream::hot_face::cold_sweat:
so i thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!!
shocked from all of this and love you always!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::heart:

4 Likes

I give my most sincere and loving thanks to you, Great Archangel Raphael, for guarding my health, and guiding the hands and minds of all the medical team during my surgery. I give thanks and love to my Mother Hecate for giving me courage and strength when I was afraid. I give thanks and heartfelt love to you, Great Lucifer, who was a wise and gentle guide when I was full of doubt.

3 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Camael, Raziel, Phaleg, Clauneck, Hekate.

3 Likes

:heart: Azazel’s presence with me during creation of card spread

6 Likes

Thanks for all of your help President Marbas, Duke Dantalion and King Bael

5 Likes

Thank you, Duchess Gremory :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Amon!

4 Likes

The following is a message to all of you from a ritual I did with 5 demons : Lucifer, Beleth, Paimon, Belial and Azazel.

You have to succeed. There is no other option. Don’t be lazy and don’t stop. It might seem that your goal is very hard and difficult to achieve…but you have to do it anyway. There is no other option. You have to DOMINATE your situation and take over it, steer it and control it. You have to be the CAUSE and create massive change through actions for the betterment of your own life. You MUST NOT give up. You are not normal people, you are blessed and you have unlimited potential. The Qliphoth is always with you and by your side… no power or entity can ever stop you. Opportunities will be opened up for you but you have to go outside your comfort zone for them to appear. You have to try, try, try and try until you succeed. You should never accept a second class life for you are not a second class being. Stop degrading yourself and stop thinking that you don’t deserve it all. You are all Kings and Queens and you must retake your throne. The hunger and desire for success, wealth, health and happiness will burn with twice the ignition in your soul… and you will either be burned by it or will allow it to take you to where you ought to be.

13 Likes

I would like too thank Moloch. For gifting me with gnosis of him, making me stronger, magickally, physically, and especially mentally. Thanks to him I’m much less of a little bitch. Also want to thank him for his patience in dealing with my stupidity and fuckups, and not punishing me after i learned my lesson.

5 Likes

This being one of the first posts here in the forum I am thanking one of the many spirits that has helped me, I will be thanking the others, at this moment I give praise to Crocell, because on 11/05/2019 I contacted him and requested his assistance, in a short time practically two days the same replied and is complying with my petition, I thank once again to Crocell and recommend it.

3 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje for sending a coworker away for good in mere days.
It was nothing personal against that lady, but I needed her gone to thin out the group a bit. Hope, she enjoys her new job.

7 Likes

Thank you so much, Mama, Santa Muerte. :heart::heart::heart: And thanks to your friend, as well!

Thank you, Glasya-Labolas.

9 Likes

To “The All Seeing Eye” …

Thank you… Appreciate your presence and guidance !

7 Likes

i want to thank Verrier and Lilith (and whoever spirit/entity that helped me too aside from them) for diminishing my shyness and anxiety, i making good steps towards my self development and i grateful that these female entities are helping me :heart:

4 Likes

Belial came through amazingly. I applied for an apartment I knew I would be denied for due to low credit score. The website I applied to malfunctioned, not processing my social security number properly. And I’m in. This was a real miracle. Thank you Belial, you are awesome!!!

12 Likes

TMW you realize that saying “I have to do better be better than this” very frequently is not helping rather is making things worse. Do time to lighten up that load of self recrimination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes