Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to give my thanks to Belial who is working from the shadows, taking slowly and painfully from those who hurt me what they hold dear. What is a sadistic and unfair punishment for them is well deserved justice for me. A true master of delivering balance, hail Belial!

Thank you for removing from my life what was not helping me grow and for opening new paths, I shall bear the lesson and learn patience and boldly rise. Hail, Belial!

Thank you King Paimon for the opportunity to walk again on a path of gold, I am grateful for all that I offered. Hail King Paimon!

Thank you Nitika for your fast work, you have delivered quickly in a time of need.

Thank you Hekate, Apollo and Pan for always watching over me, bless my journey into the realms above and below.

9 Likes

Thank you spirits for having taught me how to manipulate other people’s emotions vampyrically.
It is very useful when people need to be put back to their place, and when punishment is necessary.

9 Likes

Etliosh, thank you :star2:

3 Likes

I would like to thank the spirits Apollo,Freya and Hermes for helping me manifest everything from cheeseburgers to a new job teaching yoga

jpeg-1

8 Likes

So it is official. Metatron has control over internet and all it made up!

Metatron, I see you!:facepunch::muscle:

6 Likes

A heartfelt thank you to Dantalion for his quick assistance. He assisted me by making a rather concerned client quite calm and happy with my services. Mind you I am a complete novice and one of the first times I’ve asked a spirit for help. Everything worked out wonderfully. Thank you again Dantalion.

7 Likes

Thank you, Mama, Santa Muerte & thanks to your friend, San La Muerte, as well.

Thank you, Glasya-Labolas.

Thank you Lady Artemis, Great Virgin Huntress.

Thank you, Buddha.

12 Likes

Wodan, Ēlernere, Thū the ē sēketh witt, Ik swere, thenka er Ik spreke, frēgia, fori Thīne blodinge.

5 Likes

Thank you patron and matron for giving me strength to do my rehab, and sending me synchronizations whilst doing it.

11 Likes

Thank you for leading, supporting and protecting me in the past, present and future.

7 Likes

Thanking Belial Azazel Naamah for doing what I asked … i have fridge full of vegies

10 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith and Naamah!! You are working wonders!!

4 Likes

Thank you to King Asmodeus for always having my back. Hail King Asmodeus, the king of demons!

8 Likes

Hail Freyja, Hail Vanadis, Syr, Gefn, Horn, Mardol, Skjalf, Gullveig, Heidr. Wearer of Brisingamen. Lady Luck. Blotere for the God’s. Rider of Hildisvini. Seidhkona. Owner of the Falcon Feathered Cloak. Goddess of Gold, Fair Tears. Frith Weaver, The Vanic Bride. Shieldmaiden. Hail Daughter of Njord. Hail Daughter of Nerthus. Hail Sister of Freyr. Mother of Hnoss. Mother of Gersimi. Wife of Odhr. Chooser of the Slain, Mistress of Folkvangr, Keeper of Sessrumnir. Hail she who is ever fierce, ever wise, ever cunning, ever beautiful. :black_heart::beetle:

8 Likes

Hail to Valfreyja!

5 Likes

Thank you the great King Asmodai!

7 Likes

Thanks for the Decarabia!

7 Likes

I thank the Belial King, you are formidable!

6 Likes

Thank you,Marquis Leraje, Duchess Bune and Prince Orobas. That was a lovely evening :beers:

6 Likes

Again!!! Another win!!! Thank you so much Lord Satan / Lord Lucifer, this time a slightly larger win. You truly are AMAZING!!! I’m gobsmacked that you found time to hear me and act upon it.

3 Likes