Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

All Hail Azazel you continually hdlping me bettering myself and doing what you do i love you Azazel and honor you with everything i have

5 Likes

i want to thank Ustrina for getting me laid

3 Likes

Thanks in advance Lucifer, Bethor, Phaleg, Belial and Lakshmi!

5 Likes

Thank you, kind spirits. Hopefully yesterdays appreciation has been to your taste.
Your work was a wonderful display of power and benelovence at the same time. Thank you all for participating and agreeing to the plot.

6 Likes

Thank you lord lucifer for the many wonderful and harsh lessons that you and the others have tought me. I may have been angry at the time but i understand what you were doing was for my own good.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you, God, Angels, demons, Saint Expedite, Jesus, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Nitika, Bethor, New Avatar Power entities, Ishtar, Ra, Osiris, Marduk, Nergal, Thoth, Bast, Isis, and spiritual helpers and friends for many good things falling into place through much change over the past several weeks.

6 Likes

Thank you Draconian deities for helping my friends and for giving me the strength to cleanse them. I am forever grateful.

7 Likes

I had a troublesome spirit that was harassing me for days after a trip to a my local graveyard to honer the dead. I called lord lucifer and asked him for help and he guided me on how to stop this nightmare. Thank you lord lucifer for the help.

7 Likes

Thank you Belial!! I am thanking this mighty & powerful spirit for delivering me powerful results and separating two people. I have seen clear & definite results so far. I definitely recommend working this mighty spirit. I used a ritual from the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Thank you Belial!! Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you great prince Sitri

12 Likes

Thank you,president Valak.
I really appreciated that.

7 Likes

I want to give thanks to three spirits

Freyja, Gaia and King Asmoday. As I meditated in the darkness I felt and saw my room shifting. My head was spinning as well and I saw the energy of my pillow on my floor even though It’s been on my bed with me for all this time. They’re really helping me to awaken all my potential

5 Likes

Thank you entities for helping me go through my darkness and learn from it, instead of trying to reject it and escape from it.
Thank you Lucifer for showing me my Light.

Thank you Lilith for teaching me to embrace my Darkness, and its uncomfortable aspects of it.

Thank you Belial for reminding me that I am no Darkness alone, even on my worst days, and that I am a complete grey non-dualistic being. Even though I know that, it is hard to actually accept it to heart when my darkness is eating me up alive and everything seems catastrophic.

Thank you Leviathan for reconnecting me to the Void and showing me that Reality, Life, and Death are all the same sea of infinite oportunities. That emptiness doesn’t mean the End.

I am forever grateful for your support, even though I threw a tantrum to myself and to the world just because I expect too much for things, and for other people. Thank you for teaching me to focus on expecting from myself, and only myself, instead of wasting time and energy caring for others. There must be a balance.
I need to be more selfish and to learn how to stop expecting too much, even from myself.

6 Likes

Thank you Goddess Naamah!! You definitely made your awesome presence known. Also, thank you for the courage you gave me last week.

4 Likes

Thank you to pomba gira Maria padilla. I am so happy and thankful for what you are doing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. Mostly for just being you and making me smile. Your part in my life was unexpected. For being classy while I cried at you, I tip my hat.

Thank you Asmodeus, for everything. You make me believe that loyalty still exists. For all the ways you show me my weaknesses and help me to grow.

Thank you Lilith, for pulling me through my shadows and being patient with my sometimes selfish child like personality.

Thank you Belial, you’re really are like the whiskey reeking favorite uncle that everyone should have. :heart:

Thank you Lucifer for throwing pretty things at my head, and reminding me of all the precious bits of wonder that still exist if only you open your eyes.

4 Likes

Thanks to King Paimon and King Beleth for charging the tip of the spear.

And special thanks to URSOPIX for plunging it through the heart.

2 Likes

Grah’aht’talion has been of great help to me over the last couple months. As a university student I was overwhelmed with Term Papers and ended up having to submit them all extremely late. I should have failed all of these papers due to the extreme lateness and their lack of quality.

Grah’aht’talion essentially made all my professors give me a mild slap on the wrist and reasonably good grades on the papers. In one case the professor not only did not penalise me, he also offered himself as a source of job references! Grah’aht’talion, however, has my reccomendation!

Hail Grah’aht’talion!

4 Likes

Thank you Great Prince Amon. As I lie here in my lovers bed and listening to him snore next to me I am truly grateful and thankful. It was only yesterday morning that I started my work with Prince Amon and by yesterday evening I was wrapped up in my lovers arms and have been here since. Prince Amon works quickly and effectively. I never thought I’d be back with my man as quick as this but here I am. Thank you Prince Amon.

9 Likes

wow!!!i really want to thank you again my dear dear lucifer!!! a million times for being there for me over and over and over and helping me in the time of need thank you for opening for me doors when i didn’t know what else to do and how i will get the money that i despretley needed and you delieverd me once more when i was in the bottom and lifting me up and rescued me again i love you and thanking you so so much you trully amazing beyond words thank you again and again so much and a huge hail to you lucifer!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck: i love ya and sending you lots of love and good loving vibes!!!:tulip::tulip::tulip::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes