Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you President Foras for the clarity and quick turnaround. I’m blown away and forever grateful. Can’t wait to work with you some more!!

4 Likes

Welcome @AethericDawn. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

Thank you,Marquis Leraje. Your time is very appreciated and your opinion is always on point.
Thank you,Prince Orobas for helping us out.
Thank you both for your team work.

9 Likes

Apparentely, Sallos has been trying to get in touch with me for several days through Tarot readings. This past night we had quite the fun conversation and he told me his name as I was almost asleep. Woke the same minute to mark down his name and got to my sleep again, only to be awoken again by him. Finally I sat down and tried to get information about him on the internet only to discover that he is listed as a duke from Ars Goetia and he is specialized on a certain issue I am having right now. I already got some help from him and he is pushing me to better myself since our first contact, he is extremaly kind and having conversations with him is quite the fun thing to do unless it is 4am and you’re trying to sleep. Nonetheless, I am glad he tried to get in touch with me and I am excited to work more with him. Thank you Sallos!

5 Likes

Thank you Earl Andromalius for your ongoing support. You revealed the coward and so publicly I am compelled to simply sit back and watch.

7 Likes

Thank you, Mighty President Glasya-Labolas, for being cool. I enjoy your weirdness, too. :wink: Thank you for letting me keep the ring.

Thank you, Mama, Santa Muerte, for not being angry about the thing with Glasya & for agreeing to work with him. And for everything else. :heart:

7 Likes

and i want to thank you too king belial for helping me before and defending me and my mom
from the curses and hexes of the 2 evil witches and for making the old hag health going from bad to
worse i thank you for all that you did for me i will never forget it!!! :sunglasses::+1::heart:
and i thank you also for others time and situations that you saved my butt!!!
love ya big guy!!!:heart:

thank you azazel for you’re gifts that also helped me to face and overcome the 2 witches stoping their curses and hexes and for all the things you have done to help me and my mom!!!:sunglasses:
and for the sake of ol’ times!!!:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

THank you, Andromalius for accepting my offerings. I am confident you will punish my enemy, finish him. Hail Earl Andromalius!!!

8 Likes

Thanking Uriel here for weathering a storm literally immediately upon completing the ritual. Power would have been out for what could have been all day but was stopped by Uriel after I called his name. Much appreciated!

9 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantalion, as a beginner, i choose to work with him for matters of the heart and a court issue.
There have been issues with my ex with regards to getting to see my daughter to the point where she made accusations and went to court to try and get an injunction put on me.
For a few nights before, i meditated and called Duke dantalion forth just to be with me but to also try and sway my ex a little. The night before going to court i called on Duke Dantalion and asked for his help. I then performed a good luck ritual on a necklace and ring i wear around my neck.
All day at court i could feel the charm pushing against my chest, and the court proceedings went well. The judge basically put my ex in her place and told her she was being extremely harsh and her accusations regardless of them being true or lies clearly did not come close to warranting an injunction.
My ex’s mother babbled on with more accusatiins and basically dug themselves a big hole that just made them look worse while i remained calm and focused on just what was best for my daughter.
Nothing is set in stone yet but the judge made it clear that my ex needs to start sorting arrangements for me to see my little girl.
They left court very unhappy, myself i have never felt happier for a long time, finally things are progressing.
I have no doubt that Duke Dantallion played a large part in how the proceedings went and i will be forever indebted to him for his help.
I will continue to work with Duke Dantallion and it has been put in my head (somehow ahem Duke Dantallion) to work with King Paimon together for what i wish to happen next.
Thank you Duke Dantalion

7 Likes

Thankyou so much @Freyja79 for helping me out. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Duke/Duchess Astaroth.
That was somewhat unusual :smiley:

5 Likes

Want to thank many spirits in the form of a talisman for accelerating (well more like instantaneously) a decision made by a friend. At the end of the ritual my friend texted me confirming his decision. Speedy thanks in all matters!

1 Like

Hail Asmoday and Hail Amon !
I’ve asked Asmoday and Amon to help me with my ex, 3 days after asking for Amons help, my ex showed up to my work randomly to visit and tomorrow we are going hiking
There’s still some more to be done but I am very great full and excited !

5 Likes

A big big thank you to all the spirits who helped me in the journey of finding a new job with the exact qualities I asked for! Some also helped with finding other sources of income while I was jobless and eased the stress:)
Lucifer, King Paimon, Beliel, Bune, Clauneck , Nitika , Poiel , all the angels from the book MWOP to increase my self confidence !
Also thanking all the other lovely spirits who worked behind the scenes for increasing my intuition to take better decisions , keeping my spirits high, and decreasing my lust for results and stress when things were not moving fast enough!
Also a big thanks you to the lovely people of this forum , you guys have been awesome and very helpful , love you all!

6 Likes

What is MWOP? :thinking:

1 Like

Mystic words of power :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I should have known that lol

2 Likes

Thank you great President Glasya-Labolas!

4 Likes

My gratitude to the Sabbatic Goat and Lord Paralda for developing skills in evocation and soul travel and a request for continued assistance in these areas.

2 Likes