Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I use to be scared at the thought of working with King Belial and now I couldn’t imagine my life without him. Thank you for turning my life upside down and helping me get it properly straight again. Thank you for helping me bust through all of my self limiting beliefs and moving forward to the amazing life that I’m meant to live. King Belial is the man!!!

7 Likes

Thank you Lakshmi for the extra hours!
220px-Raja_Ravi_Varma%2C_Goddess_Lakshmi%2C_1896

7 Likes

Big thanks to prince sitri for an amazing night :blush: he’s not just for sex and lust but also human connection! Also a thank you clauneck for bringing me another job before my main job starts next month :blush: thanking all the angels who worked on this too!

9 Likes

A Very BIG THANK YOU to Saint Expedite!! :heart:
There was a part of land that my family was trying to sell since last year but all the efforts were in vain. I started praying to Saint Expedite and was frustrated when I saw nothing happening until this year in the first week of April, I realised that I wasn’t clear with my petition, with what I really needed his help for so I rephrased my petition in which I mentioned of how we need an immediate buyer for the land and I prayed to him for a few days and when I saw nothing happening I was frustrated and I was just standing in front of his picture and said, ‘even you didn’t help me’ and I was upset and 2-3 days later my father suddenly got a call from someone who immediately wanted to buy our land!!! And it’s sold!! Thank you to the Great Saint Expedite, I will now be able to finally attend college.
Everyone, who needs quick help, who needs no procrastination, Saint Expedite will help. Just be clear with your petition.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Saint Expedite!!
Glory to you! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Big thanks to Prince Orobas who healed my heart and made it stronger. Emotional past literally caused my heart to break and become a little weak in the past few months but it was fixed minutes after I asked him for help! 055-Seal-of-Orobas-q100-500x500

11 Likes

Thank you, Duke Gusion :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I had a pretty rare health issue, ever since I was young, randomly when I ejaculated I would suffer from intense pain that would last for up to an hour. Eventually I found out that this is due to a misfiring nerve that is part of the ejaculation process.

Inspired by @StewardofSophia when he talked about his ancestor work and how they made him feel sexual attraction to women in order to create descendants, I talked to my ancestors and pointed out that I would have a similar problem due to the sheer pain involved. They agreed, and for the next two days a single nerve on the inside of my left nostril kept randomly firing. They moved the problem to another area where it eventually faded without continued stimulus. Since then I have had no pain.

Of course, other things I asked about ended up with me losing my job, but I think it might have been for the best.

Thank you ancestors.

6 Likes

Thank you Belial and Lucifer for assisting me and giving me advice.

My apologies to Lucifer, but I know it is getting better

5 Likes

Thank you, kind spirits, for erasing 4k debt off my SO’s plate in one sweep.
I am beyond grateful and I will return the favour somehow asap.
I don’t know why I deserve such kindness but be assured that this benelovent act won’t be forgotten.

8 Likes

Thank you Mahakali for helping me exorcise my skeletons and for bringing a situation in my life to a close! Thank you to the forces that be for protecting and guiding me on my journey! Om Kring Kalikaye Namah!
mahakali-puja-942788_l

6 Likes

A big thank you to Agares. Belial mentioned I needed to use Agares for my issues and he has been quick, thorough and a charm. He is a great power to utilise and needs to get more recognition for how bloody good he is

7 Likes

Big thank you Belial when i needed a boost to organise school fees money by manipulating events and people so thst my health cover is Half the cost with better covering double the amount slotted from st vinnies…
Thank You :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Belial.
It did not happen the way I thought but I guess the results are still kind of what I wanted (and needed it). I really appreciate it, and will return the favour in any way possible.

5 Likes

Big thanks to Archangel Michael for helping me out with a variety of things from protection to helpful spells and overall great company. Although my astral hearing isn’t fully developed yet the results spoke for themselves and I can say for certain that I wouldn’t be the person I am today without his help!

Big thanks for Raphael as well for helping me when I had a toothache!

9 Likes

A special thanks to Belphegor for agreeing to a continuous working relationship, holding up their side, and being an absolute joy to work with.

4 Likes

Thank you Prince Seere for bringing about a swift resolution to my petition. He and I were talking again in less than a week. I’ve made a wonderful new friend and allie.

6 Likes

I think lord lucifer and all the spirits that work with him. I give praise to the spirit that guided me and gave me the things that i desired.

thank you

King Bael

Duke Agares

Prince Vassago

Marquis Samigina

President Marbas

Duke Valefor

Marquis Amon

Duke Barbatos

King Paimon

President Buer

Duke Gusion

Prince Sitri

King Beleth

Marquis Leraje

Duke Eligos

Duke Zepar

Count/President Botis

Duke Bathin

Duke Sallos

King Purson

Count/President Marax

Count/Prince Ipos

Duke Aim

Marquis Naberius

Count/President Glasya-Labolas

Duke Buné

Marquis/Count Ronové

Duke Berith

Duke Astaroth

Marquis Forneus

President Foras

King Asmoday

Prince/President Gäap

Count Furfur

Marquis Marchosias

Prince Stolas

Marquis Phenex

Count Halphas

President Malphas

Count Räum

Duke Focalor

Duke Vepar

Marquis Sabnock

Marquis Shax

King/Count Viné

Count Bifrons

Duke Vual

President Haagenti

Duke Crocell

Knight Furcas

King Balam

Duke Alloces

President Caim

Duke/Count Murmur

Prince Orobas

Duke Gremory

President Ose

President Amy

Marquis Orias

Duke Vapula

King/President Zagan

President Valac

Marquis Andras

Duke Flauros

Marquis Andrealphus

Marquis Kimaris

Duke Amdusias

King Belial

Marquis Decarabia

Prince Seere

Duke Dantalion

Count Andromalius

Azazel

Goddess lillith

Thank you

Vehuiah

Jelial

Sitael

Elemiah

Mahasiah

Lehahel

Achaiah

Cahetel

Haziel

Aladiah

Jophiel
Lauviah
Hahaiah
Iezalel
Mehahel
Hariel
Hakamiah
Lauviah
Caliel
Leuviah
Pahaliah
Nelchael
Ieiaiel
Melahel
Haniniah
Nilaihah
Haaiah
Ierathel
Seehiah
Reiiel
Omael
Lecahel
Yasariah
Ieuiah
Lehahaiah
Chavakiah
Menadel
Aniel
Haamiah
Rehael
Ieiazel
Hahael
Mikael
Veualiah
Ielahiah
Sealiah
Ariel
Asaliah
Mihael
Vehuel
Daniel
Hahasiah
Imamiah
Nanael
Nilhael
Mehaiah
Poiel
Nemamiah
Ieialel
Harael
Mitzrael
Umahel
Iahhel
Ananel
Mehriel
Damabiah
Manakel
Eiael
Hahniah
Rochel
Jabamiah
Haiaiel
Mumiah

thank you

Haagenti

Ipos

Marbas

Gremori

Asmodai

Belial

for breaking me out of my shell

8 Likes

They don’t usually ask for gratitude, but here goes to the goddess I may not name.

You sexy bastard who always confuse me and give the most seductive of smiles, I want to thank you for teaching me to be more like you.

5 Likes

I would like to thank all spirits I’ve worked with these last few weeks for their incredible work & determination. Thank you to:
Saspu
Raphael
Michael
Tul
Eligos
Sallos

6 Likes

i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart the almighty emperor lucifer!!! i can’t thank you enough and i am thankfull to you beyond any words can described for being there for me and for my mom and that you have delivered us from the burden of the suffering,the torment,the agony,the turture,and the miserable life that two witches from our family put us through.
you have been there for us in our darkest hour and sent the old witch hag,qween of wasps to the grave.
the one that was the maste mind and wickedest person i have ever met who didn’t stopped cursing and hexing us and inflamed everyone against us and didn’t stopped until you put an end to her actions and to her life!!!
my mother thanking you and i am grateful to you beyond every word can ever described!!
i love you and forever loyal to you my dearest father and guardian lucifer!!!
i’m thanking you endlessly again and this is an understatement for how i’m grateful for you and if you’ll need from me anything just name it and and i’ll do whatever i can for you!!!
i love you s o m u c h lucifer Beyond any description!!!:heart::heart::heart:
and i’m thanking you also for other things you help me with and for being patient now that i finally
started to practice serioslley in the lhp way!!!:blush:

8 Likes