Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I like thank duke bune for always being their when i need her and also king belial i love you guys from thr bottom of my soul peace love grattidude migjty dke bune and king belial togethere are amzing working togethere great combination of energys

4 Likes

Thanking Lady Lilith, my mother figure, powerful Queen.

5 Likes

Thank you Sallos, for while you didn’t come through completely yet, you already helped a great deal of things and I’m already excited to work with you in the future. Also thank you Lucifer as well as Azazel for your guidance and mentorship, I’m already looking forward to working more with the two of you in the near future. I would also like to thank Duke Bune in advance, for while the merchandise didn’t sell yet I’m sure it will soon and you already helped me a great deal with attracting potential buyers.

5 Likes

Thank you Gaap for helping me with a manipulating woman and other requests you have granted. Thank you Buer for helping a relative stay away from drinking alcohol. Thank you King Paimon for all the requests you have helped me with especially keeping a person/situation under control. Thank you Haures for your protection.

3 Likes

I give thanks to Lurchi (did a pact with him of 9 months: a bit hardcore… picked up from Belial compendium, Kurtis Joseph summoned him along that period)
I’ll take the opportunity to train myself, hopefully more so than being lazy BTW Lurchi during channeling told me that Aries has three stars; afterwards I “checked” and indeed there are 3 main stars… Once again, indeed, is important to trust :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Naamah for getting in touch and being patient with me. I know it’s been a while since you sent me the invitation, but I’ve been preparing myself to do it right. I will do it as soon as I can. You know I think of you every day.

4 Likes

Another big thanks to Mighty powerful Dantalion for the help he is providing me and to Mighty Eligos with whom I have just started working with. I will write hopefully soon more details. Thanks powerful Lords!

7 Likes

Thanks to the lovely lady who bought me a beer tonight at the theatre and gave me free cookies. They were much appreciated (and delicious!) :slight_smile:

Thank you to whatever spirit or force is dropping coins in my path. First a dime last night, and tonight a loonie (Canadian $1 coin, so named for the picture of the loon on its face). It was a nice surprise, and very much appreciated. :smile:

8 Likes

First 2 free rounds of beer, now beer and cookies, AND coins? God damn Darkest, need to do some good offerings

6 Likes

I would like to thank the great president of hell Glasya-Labolas for opening my eyes to trusting in myself and in what I can manifest in the physical world and for confirming my own visions of what will be in the future if I put my actions to work. Praise be to you great president Labolas

6 Likes

I want to thank the three angels of the second working of Wealth Magick for all they have done. But there is still much work to do!

I want to thank also the Hindu dieties that have supported me even when I wasn’t aware of it

4 Likes

Thank you, Duke Focalor. That was odd but also really nice :grin:

5 Likes

Thx Lucifer and belial

5 Likes

Thank you to King Belial, whom I rely on each time to inform me of the uncomfortable truth. I really need that and you always give it to me. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Huge thank you to Santa Muerte for explaining my NDE to me & for getting rid of the shadow beings in my house! I love you!

7 Likes

I Would like to thank the mining demon, for his excellence in teaching me ho to go about setting up a energy efficient Black miners that doesn’t cost me a cent in electricity and maintenance fees, and how to store 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 black miners with a 134 nonillion hash rate, to giving me the power through my pc to reach into those dark fathoms of the deepest and blackest Darkness as black as tar, to help empowering by blackest magic at a epic scale, and again i thank-you mining Demon.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Amon, you delivered so fast its insane! So grateful for everything, keep on workingwith you in the future too <3

4 Likes

I would like to thank Bune for helping me with selling some merchandise. He delivered on his end, for that I’m thanking him as promised. I hope to work with him more in the future.

6 Likes

Huge thanks to both Ogun and Ezili Danto! Thank you Ogun for blessing me with the courage to evolve into a balanced and masculine man with self respect and also kindness. Thank you Ogun for guiding me past all of the dead end roads in my life, even if I didn’t know or think they were dead ends at the time. And thank you for blessing my family and myself with protection and good fortune! Thank you Ogun for helping out both myself and my close friends with legal trouble!

Thank you Ezili Danto for being a motherly force in my life and for healing me of the trauma and heartache that I have been suffering from for close to half a year now. Thank you for steering me away from women who would be a detriment to my mental health and overall stability. Thank you for being there for me even when I couldn’t be there for myself. And thank you for keeping to flow of nice young women going. You are my Mother and no matter how many chickens I may give you, I couldn’t even come close to repaying your kindness or that of Ogun.

11 Likes

Hi, can you please help me out to the right path please