Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Welcome @Abdul. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Rauf in Ghana, new member intro

Big thank you to King Asmodeus. He came through in record time and was very thorough in his work. There was a breakup that needed to happen and he instructed me on how he wanted a vinegar breakup jar constructed. Once completed the job only took a week.
Hail King Asmodeus. You are amazing.

15 Likes

Thankyou so much lucifer for helping me when I was at my lowest and for guiding me when I was lost! I love you so much.

8 Likes

I want to say thank to Eligos that helped me with some issues at work. Everything so far is well covered and i managed to fix the issues. I have also asked something else but keep you updated once it is done. So, for now, Thanks Mighty Eligos! You are glorious indeed!

4 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
The aggression that has been displayed today was priceless (and hilarious, I must really admit).

9 Likes

Thank you Earl Andromalius. I know I can always rely on you to show up and make things better, even during the day. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Rafael and that healing chant i cant reference for general and chronic helped with the easing of asthma (& steroid inhaler)…
Thank you fir easing the pains that no medicines can do and for showing me what i can take to speed up this healing
Now i must go sleep :heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Also thankful Lilith/lilitu who reminded me to call on her at new moon. … i didn’t realise It was that time of month ir thay she would still want me.

4 Likes

Finally thank you Azazel for the answer about books information tracking and Belial who wants attention or am i just missing him
Good night from the southern hemisphere

4 Likes

Thank you Marquis Amon. I did an evocation and meditation based on seeing the name pop up over and over again consistently for a few days. I understand now… Hail Amon.

7 Likes

Hail to you Freyja! You who has helped me with my subconscious desires-turning them conscious and eventually physical. I have ultimate trust in you and ultimate faith my matron. Hail Lady Vanadis, she who even Gods fall for

8 Likes

Thank you Duke Zepar for a very speedy result.
Even though I didn’t have his sigil, correct colour of candle etc he still came through.
Hope to work with Duke Zepar more in the next coming week.

4 Likes

Thank you Dra talon. A pleasure as always

4 Likes

Thanks Santa Muerte for helping me with my MS Certification Exam , 70-742 and 70-345

8 Likes

I want to really thank my man one the one that has been looking out for me AZAZEL. I love ya

7 Likes

Im having faith here i cannot accept the symptoms of asthma at its most gripping. I understand that reality is created and so whilst I treat the symptoms with natures healing and recute healing chants for those moments of feeling relief. So i create my health my vitality and i ask Raphael to speed up my manifested reality. And I thank Azazel that I am not rendered in financial stress as this occurs. So iam greatful for this manifestation.

5 Likes

Thank you Emperor Lord Lucifer!
A couple of years back I almost got hit by a car just in a Split Second before I run in front of the car I was put in a paralysis right in the middle of the street and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

As of February I should have been kicked out of my apartment then in beginning of April 2019 the landlord came started screaming at me saying that I have one more week to get out!
eventually I get the news that I can remain for one more month even though the the rent hasn’t been paid since a long time
I asked Lord Lucifer to help me remain in this apartment from February until May 1st.

Then I got the news since March warnings from Toronto Hydro that the payment is overdue and I just got since beginning of April are yellow leather in my mailbox.

Toronto Hydro policy’s is after you get the yellow letter warning they will cut the power after 10 days so I was expecting for them to cut my power around April 15th.
But in the letter it says "you have after May 1st to pay or the power will be cut.
But as of May 1st I will be living in a new apartment.

When I received the letter I was very happy to see I have one more month and I said out loud “thank you Emperor Lucifer”
A wind just blew hard in my window at that exact time.
And is not that windy.

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

13 Likes

Thank you Sallos for coming through with a tricky situation and opening it up for it to evolve.
GRATEFUL, THANK YOU. AMAZING <3

7 Likes

Thank you,King Purson :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes