Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks Mighty Duke Dantalion for the help so far! You are so powerful!

6 Likes

Asked for a job, Metatron gave me 2 in exactly the kinds of projects I liked even though they were undisclosed, and 1 on the way I’ll probably get. I’ve never had the fortune to get these kinds of projects before, it’s almost too much… I’m very grateful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A huge shoutout to Leraje and Glasya-Labolas. That was a match made to be and I am totally stunned how efficient you worked in such a short amount of time.
10/10
GG
Thank you!

8 Likes

Yeah that was good. Gonna jot that one down and use it in ritual. @Kassapu

Welldone.

Thank you to King Belial and Glasya-Labolas for your work taking down one problem so quickly. It may be days in but I feel this is going to be ongoing. Praise to both and offerings coming soon for you

6 Likes

Thank you House of Kel for the healing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you President Marbas for the immediate and ongoing help in sorting through this injury. I have no doubt things are going so well because of your intervention.

5 Likes

I just want to take a moment to thank La Santisima for all You have done, are doing, and will do. I’d felt lost for the longest time, drifting from Spirit to God to Demon. Santa Muerte, the day I first prayed to you, I felt a peace I’ve never felt. A warmth that touched me to my very core. I know I will make mistakes as humans do. But I pray you see and know my intentions. Thank you, Santa Muerte. My love and my life for you, Most Holy Death.

7 Likes

I want to thank Hecate for the help she gave me yesterday. I had a very uncomfortable situation at work, and after talking to Hecate about it, it was resolved smoothly. She also gave me courage to face it head on.

Thank you Hecate!

4 Likes

Thanking Belial just sold a few of my books

6 Likes

I would like to thank King Paimon and my other guardians, I know that in one way or another you are by my side. Then I would like to thank King Belial, I know that you will have a specific role in my life, your name echoes in my head…or you are there, I am ready.A greeting to all the other demons, gods, I honestly do not see the time to learn from each of you.:purple_heart::rose::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Great Lord Ahriman you have shown me the path to true power and greatness and you have unbound me from the chains of the light and freed me from all weaknesses and for that I am most thankful

May your darkness liberate all deserving

4 Likes

I’d like to thank King Asmodeus for improving my acting abilities. The change in my acting in the last year has been amazing. I’ve appeared in many plays in the past, but I’ve never been complimented as much as in my last one. I’m noticing an increased respect for my work from my co-workers as well and my confidence on stage is bigger than ever. Thank you.

8 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje. For the first time I actually FELT your wrath directed outward on my behalf. I especially appreciated hearing your voice at the end of this evocation. Especially the “we”… The hair on my neck is still standing up. I have so much energy. I’ll direct it to all the things you’ve told me to do…and try not to randomly lay waste to a small island nation or something…

4 Likes

Yeah. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Lucifuge … is da Man!!

Thank you so much!! :heart: :rose:

6 Likes

Thank you again King Paimon for making someone else make a mistake and over shadowing mine. You trully are the best.

And thank you marbas for helping me with my Clairaudience or clairsentience i suppose

7 Likes

Thanking all my helping spirit & guides fir bringing my cat back home quicker … she snuck out during water ceremony last night & back at door to come inless than 2hrs later.

6 Likes

Shout out to Santa Muerte for leading me to find a few extra bucks I needed for lunch. It sounds silly, maybe, but I don’t want to be ungrateful.

8 Likes