Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to give a big thanks to King Belial for getting rid of a nightmare of a person sleeping at my house. I asked him to make sure that this person found another place to stay within a day, which happened, although it took them a few days to actually move to that particular place. Hail King Belial!

4 Likes

woops missed the edit window.

4 Likes

I have to take time out of my night to thank the mighty King Belial. I asked him for guidance with repairing a friendship. He totally DESPISES this guy, but respects who he is in my life. After months of him saying not to bring this man up in our discussions, I told him tonight I wasn’t bringing him up to be disrespectful, I genuinely needed guidance because a child is involved.

He was quiet, so I kept going. Admitted my faults in the breakdown of the coparenting relationship, I have control issues, admitted to what I did wrong etc. I asked Belial to help me repair the friendship, help me start from somewhere. Give me a sign within 24 hrs and I’ll do my part.

An hr later, I received an email asking if I still used that email address. We haven’t talked in months.

I was blown away. I promised Belial I would give him public praise because he’s always been so patient with me and I genuinely appreciate him helping me.

13 Likes

Thank you Bune for the guidance and for walking with me.

7 Likes

Thank you Bael for always assisting me when needed, thank you Maggid for the financial help, Thank you Dulid for healing my animals, and all the demons that are always helping me along the way.

2 Likes

Welcome @galaxy_traveler It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Thank you Marbas, for giving me two things that I really needed, and within such a tight timeframe. You have done so much for me.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wanted to thank Leraje. I tend to overlook from time to time how much stamina you have given to me already but after days like this one I am still baffled about the extent of this energy. Thanks for letting me pull through all of this and still having capacity for other things.

2 Likes

Made a request to the God’s to get a partner ,I want someone in my life right now, I am ready for a relationship ,I asked God Lucifer, Commander In Chief Satanachia, King Asmodeus, King Paimon and Prince Seere for help and as always they came through for me, thank you my God’s for the great help, thank you for always being there for me.

*God Lucifer -ultimate power to enhance my request and ritual.
*Commander In Chief Satanachia- power to let things happen exactly I played it out in my mind.
*King Asmodeus- for me and her to enjoy the pleasure’s of our union.
*King Paimon- to have influence
*Prince Seere- to make the ritual/magick to happen quickly with great success.

Offerings -keeping this to myself :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

that looks really nice

1 Like

Thank you, Focalor. Thank you, Father Sea.

1 Like

Thank you Santa Muerte for all the good luck you are giving to me!

2 Likes

Thank you St. Jude for bring rapid growth to my friends business!

1 Like

Wanted to thank my Succubus’s for being so wonderful and the plant spirit of morning glories they let me know if I used the plant for spell work it would be blessed, also wanna say ty for Kybra.

1 Like

Update: Orias has also influenced factors around my targets to cause them to leave quicker than they otherwise would have. This is interesting, haha.

1 Like

Just thought about it and realized I should give some love to the Djinn I did a ritual to get help getting out of a bad bill and was able to be helped right away and it went away.

1 Like

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Lets get ready to rumble again :relieved: :hocho:

3 Likes

Thank you to Lucifer for being so patient during the first months of our pact and his guidance. Thanks to Amon and Lillith for helping with a romantic situation. We have a long way to go with it but they’ve really come through for me this weekend.

2 Likes

thank you belial for saving me when I slipped and stopping my fall from rolling all the way down the stairs and stopped me in the middle. Nothing was hurt and no pain.
you are truely amazing god king and I thank you and appreciate you endlessly for always watching my back!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
and thank you for you’re endless patience for me
I’ll try to lift my lazy butt and do the things you told me too,you know how my life is and I’m really trying to complete all!!!
Lovec you big guy you are my guardian god and I am here for you for whatever you’ll need me!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes