Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Just wanted to thank Duke Bune for making things happen. Grateful :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Satan and King Belial, for making the impossible, possible and fast! Again, I would like to express my deepest gratitude!

Hail Satan!
Hail King Belial!

Thank you Mother Lilith for not only helping me truly see how toxic this man I thought I wanted to be with was but for introducing a new potential partner in my life.I would of been treated horribly if you had done what I had wanted and helped me get with this man. There’s the saying mother knows best, you truly knew what was best for me in this situation. You helped me see his true colors and how terrible he would have treated me. On top of that you even introduced a new potential suitor into my life.He is very kind, hardworking and I’m very hopeful about where things may lead with him in the future. We get along wonderfully. Thank you so much Lilith for looking out for me.

5 Likes

My thanks Go to Andromalius for the constant protection of my property and vehicle he completely got rid of the scum who used to break in to all the cars at night regularly also all the Demons and angels and spirits of wealth magic who have contributed towards my current affluence and also Nitika who never fails and always amazes at the tenacity with which he supplies what I have asked for and the greased lightning time scale with which he manages to deliver Awesome every one of them happy magick :smile_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Thank you King Belial for the help you have been giving me. I am very grateful to you for your support. I also want to say, thank you to Archangel Michael for always being there for me :heart: :fire:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, Duke Aim ! Granted, we have not done any proper workings together but I definitely felt your influence and guidance in my latest journal entry about you: Preschool Teacher by Day, Practitioner of Magick by Night: A Journal - #30 by ParadoxicalPAT .

I sincerely hope more and more people would work with you in the future! Will do my best to continue living by your past teachings. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks to Lucifer for telling me in advance about that phone call I received and how to handle it​:heartpulse::boom:

5 Likes

Thank you mighty Qayin for helping me accomplish my goal of getting rid of one of my enemies. HAIL QAYIN!!! HAIL THE GREAT UNSEEN!!! TANIN’IVER LIFTOACH NIA!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much Dantalion, for fulfilling what I ask you, thank you very much for the patience and for your abilities, thank you very much for giving me powers that I have fitted and used with nobility
Thank you very much Leraje for giving me your ability to separate, hurt, cut bonds, and determination
Thank you both, for your power I understand people more and I have a strong mind

6 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat. You made today so much better. I am so thankful for Your presence in my life.

4 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for your help and guidance. I’ve learned a lot these past few days and I have been applying your wisdom in my everyday life. I feel more stronger and confident. Thank you for your help with the spell I did today as well and helping remove some bad obsessions I had. These energy drinks were causing me lots of issues but I didn’t care. I loved the way they tasted and they were keeping me awake. However after talking with you I was forced to face what I’d been avoiding. I’m wasting too much money on these things and the amount of these I’d been drinking is way too much. Before our conversation I felt as though I couldn’t live without these shelves full of them. After I now feel like I could never touch another one again. I don’t feel like I need to drink these anymore,I don’t need them to survive my days or whatever excuse I’d come up to drink another one. I have you to thank for this King Paimon. Thank you

Thank you Archangel Raphael for helping me start to recover from the eating disorder I had developed. It’s been an ongoing battle but today I made a lot of progress thanks to your help. I know it’s going to take some time to fix but with your help I feel like I can.

7 Likes

Thank you to my hga & spirit guides for leading me to the balg forum!!:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Thank you Valak for the speedy manifestation and work you have done for me. Hail!!!

4 Likes

A very well deserved Thank You to my mistress Lilith for helping me with my love spell and with her blessing. As well I would like to express my deep gratitude for all her guidance, ascendance and time she has spent with me :black_heart: :snake:

3 Likes

Reporting the Miracles of Bune:

1. Doubled my income in less than a week
  2. Receiving an additional 50% of income this week in gifts
  3. New incredible focus confidence and clarity to work on what really matters to me.
  4. Immediately released me from grudges against people and their envy of me that was holding me back in multiple areas!
  5. Boosts my intuition. Hail Bune!!!
8 Likes

@Empire it would be great, if you post your experiences and post it. There are many people who are desperate. :pray:

That word you used “desperate”. That indicates to me that if people are then they would be lusting after results which can really slow things down, sometimes to a stop…I learnt more about daoism to help live in the moment and not think about the result I am after…master that and your request will manifest more quickly

3 Likes

Thanks to God, Santa Muerte, Orobas, Bime/Bune, Purson, Saint Expedite, Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Poiel, Haaiah, and the Bardon spirits.

1 Like

Thank you King Zagan!

3 Likes

Wow! Taoism is also a good philosophy. The reason for requesting to post your experiences was that I see too many people on the forum crying for their exes and then their obsession hinders their success. I had success with Sallos and it was a simple petition spell. Now I am learning more about the draconian path.