Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to God, Santa Muerte, Orobas, Bime/Bune, Purson, Saint Expedite, Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Poiel, Haaiah, and the Bardon spirits.

1 Like

Thank you King Zagan!

3 Likes

Wow! Taoism is also a good philosophy. The reason for requesting to post your experiences was that I see too many people on the forum crying for their exes and then their obsession hinders their success. I had success with Sallos and it was a simple petition spell. Now I am learning more about the draconian path.

As usually another great thanks to duke Sallos and his energy helping me grow in confidence and staying grounded and not be over run by anxiety.

Thanks Duke!

2 Likes

i did a petition with lucifer and seere.for a contact me / call me spell.
although the call came i already talked to the target in a party we met. i guess i owe this one to the light bringer lucifer and price seere.

thank you
all hail lucifer the morning star
and seere

1 Like

Thank you Naberius for helping me!

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Crocell, for continuing to work with me. :candle: Incredibly effective.

2 Likes

I also want to Thank the mighty King Paimon for manipulating my situation to work out for me. I’ll do the video soon🥰

4 Likes

I want to thank the Great and Powerful Duke Dantalion for helping me with my needs and being such a powerful and friendly company to me lately, love our chats and spending time together
Hail Dantalion!

5 Likes

i asked King Paimon to help me with sexual absistence … Guess what ? …the King is making it happen right now…i have a low sex drive now
Thank you mighty King ,King Paimon.

Thank you God Lucifer for calming my mind.

Thank you King Clauneck for your financial advice and guidance.

Thank you Goddess Bune for giving me investment ideas.

Thank you Goddess Haures for protecting me.

The Gods are simply awesomeeeeeeeeee

5 Likes

So… there’s this girl. We’ve had amazing sex a couple of times but… on the rush of penetrating her I didn’t went down on her. That got her mad. After a couple days of no sex she finally told me, “you don’t care about me when we’re having sex and I don’t like that, so I don’t want to have sex with you again”. I was like: Fuck, I’m a complete idiot!.

So I was texting her trying to convince her to have sex again but she wouldn’t have it. So I called on Sitri and almost instantly she changed her attitude. She was more understanding of what I was saying and she was like “Ok, I’m going to think about it”. Then we had a horny conversation. I couldn’t see her that night since she was with a friend.

There are more problems between me and her so I also called Sallos and Dantalion yesterday to change her mind about other things that keep her from wanting to see me. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Anyways: Thank you Sitri! Hail Sitri.

Also, Hail Sallos and Hail Dantalion!

1 Like

Thank you Mother Santa Muerte for all the blessings and protection you have been providing me all this time. Thank you as well for keep being patient with me even though I have often thought to fail your expectations, however you still give me hints to never be desperate as I know you are still here for me, still embracing me in your motherly warmth. I’m so grateful for everything you have given me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanking the one who is the void for leading me to find my first mentor in the occult field of study and practice whom I will be working with soon!

Hail Darkness!.

2 Likes

Thank you, Earl Andromalius.

3 Likes

do you even talk to her and ask about her needs? all you do is magick on her for the sex. Seems your goal is the sex which is great that your getting it. What about her need to connect? if u do that. you sex would be many folds better. Don’t forget everyday connection too to keep it going. these are just my thoughts. don’t mind me. lol

A Big thank you to the Great Azazel, Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon, and Abbadon for everything my life is going good because of them

2 Likes

It’s complcated. I like this girl. But she has serious daddy issues. Her dad left her when she was 2 years old. After that she’s been afraid of trusting any man. When we stared to show some feelings she freaked out and told me she didn’t wanted to see me anymore.

I’m working with Sallos and Dantalion to change her mind and her heart about it

Thank you, Marquis Leraje. I’ll adore you forever.
Thank you, Duchess Bune.
Thank you, Prince Orobas.
Thank you, Duke Focalor.

4 Likes

i want to thank Azazel for being with me for lifetimes and for contacting twice and giving me a gift which i wanted for so long and i didn’t even ask for it. thank you because my doubt in myself and magick got destroyed because of the experience you gave me. i also want to thank my spirit guides for keeping me from fucking myself up and giving me unnatural amounts of luck at times. you can’t belive how many times i should have broken something or poke out my eyes but i didn’t. i am truly greatful

2 Likes

Thank you to Archangel Raziel, Shem angel Hariel, Santa Muerte, Faluna, Kali Ma, Orobas.

1 Like