Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you very much, Angel Haziel, for consistently grounding and guiding me throughout my simple meditations and rituals. Thank you for stepping in when my 12H Mercury used to always get the best of me. It’s amazing how the more I study you, the very traits/abilities you are known for are the ones I have unconsciously learned and incorporating within my own self as well. :yellow_heart:

Angel%20Haziel

5 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Thank you, Duke Focalor.
Thank you, Prince Orobas.
Thank you, Duchess Bune.
I found my home in your blood and loyalty.

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas!

3 Likes

Thank you to Blomelo
Thank you to the universe
Sallos
Amon
Dantalion
King beleth
King paimon
Lucifer
Everyone who has helped me on my path so far. It’s not easy at all but worth it
Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer!!! Your kindness knows no bounds… Also a big thanks to Lukorst for amplifying Rite done… In time, with hours to spare…

Although it comes with certain hurdles, it can be bridged and time can be bought!

ALl within 48nhours…

2 Likes

That’s great you got the justice you deserved !

Thank you Lucifer and Lilith for the payback and suffering given to the man who tried to harm me. Today I heard details from others how his whole life is spiraling down. Im so grateful and I cannot thank you both enough for what you’ve done for me.

6 Likes

Thank you Lord Rosier for your kindness and patience. It was a pleasure working with you. And an honour.

2 Likes

Massive thanks to King Asmodeus for always having my back. Making sure that i improve my diet and nutrition intake. Being aware of my spiritual well being. Reminding me when to take a rest (physically and with magick).
Showing me information i need to see. Connecting me with the right people. Helping me to help myself. Guiding me all the way when i need guidance. Supporting me with funds from different sources - I could have really been in the shit a few times if it wasn’t for him.
I appreciate it so very much! :pray::dizzy::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Also big shoutout to Duke Dantalion pulling the strings in the background and i know only a part of my request has manifested already but it was fast! 1/3 of what i asked within 3 days.
I have trust in the Duke!

This was my offering but i want to give more because I’m very thankful

4 Likes

I always seek balance in my workings and it works like a charm.
I have a pact with Lucifer and I thank him Samael and Lilith greatly for their work. I’ve changed a lot. But i’m not there, I’ve got a lot to do…

These work is not in days, it can be in years. But you will notice their change.
On the other hand when you really need help Lucifer can change things in a second, if he wants and you deserve it (do your site of the work). Proud to be working with them and I thank you all, Lilith, Samael and Lucifer :slight_smile:

I use the New Avatar Power rituals in all these years now. I like the meditation and it still gives results and sets your mind to it.
I had times I didn’t use it, but lately it helps in my life to get structure. By writing down what i’m doing and doing the daily meditation.

I want to thank Zoroel, Sabreel and Nitika for their prosperity in health and in financial business. And I want to thank them and Arzel just for the whole ritual. It’s a good working to start with or to use in a daily routine. Thank you very much.

Last but not least I want to thank Michael. I’m starting to work with him and it’s still a bit new for me, I’m exited where this is going. Thank you Archangel Michael.

Hail Lucifer!!! The great emperor!!

He truly looks after His own

So much to say, but will keep it at a short many thanks father!! Your kindness and power knows no bounds…!!

4 Likes

Dear Archangel Raphael,one of spirits that I work with since beginning of my practice,thank you for everything,either you are always around or you come lightning fast to someones call.You are 100% reliable for a newbie and always ready for help, teach, and heal.Thank you Very much.

2 Likes

Thank you to the Angels of Omnipotence: Elubatel, Ebuhuel and Atuesuel for opening my eyes to what was hidden from me before. It’s exactly as it says in the book - bending time and reality to open up the pathways.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Like

I asked God Lucifer to show me my enemies and i dreamed about myself the whole night ,i could see myself vividly ,i was chasing someone and they outran me and they said i used to run faster back in the day ,everything in the dream sort of said that it was all my fault ,what i am currently experiencing now is all my fault ,i think this relates to the law of attraction lately i have been having negative thoughts ,neglected my affirmations and meditation ,we are co creators after all ,if theres one thing i have experienced with the Gods is that they want people to be independent the Gods want to teach you how to defend yourself and to raise your power and connect with it and simply move on to help somebody else ,i understand what i need to do going forward ,Thank you God Lucifer.

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion! I recently asked out loud while playing a mobile game, to be better at the game, get greater quality items and to do better at PvP (player vs player tournament for the month). Within days I immediately started to receive greater quality of items in larger frequency, and I started to climb the ranks and defeat other players whom I know are spending hundreds a of dollars a month into the game. Especially since I didn’t have hundreds of dollars to spend on it at the time. I love that he heard my vocal request, and helped me even in something so simple as a game! Hail Duke Dantalion and his extraordinary work and compassion, giving an ear to my needs and showing me that he can help in ways that are are unexpected! I learned about him last month and he already worked wonders for me, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje. For always having my back. For never going easy on me.

3 Likes

Huge thanks to

Michael
Raphael
Raziel
Sadalphon
Kamael
Metatron
Tzadkiel
Nitika

1 Like