Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’m not familiar with that particular angel. Where did you find 'em?

1 Like

In the book Angel of alchemy ! there’s a ritual with Tzuriel to bring you a taste of good life :slight_smile: I

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the reference :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Lilith, Lucifer and King Paimon for helping me pass today’s test. Now it’s time to do my part of the deal.

Thank you so much for helping me. <3

7 Likes

I thank you, Andromalius. My enemy, my tormentor, the person who has cheated me of money thru blackmail, is fast losing everything he has. As you told me he will. Thank you. Thank you. I have no words except THANK YOU. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank You Prince Sitri for everything what you gave to me! :black_heart::wine_glass:

The way how You helped me to change- and rebuild myself (inside and out) is such an amazing job I’ve never seen before. Can’t wait to see myself in the far future, for only one week was enough to notice Your support.

You are the Perfect inspiration and a wonderful Teacher (and partner in ‘crimes’ - You just know how to play with human mice outside). I know it is hard to handle me because of my stubbornness and don’t know how, you did it and I don’t even noticed it.

The meditations what you taught to me and the fact you didn’t let me to skip them and find a single excuse against them… I’m so grateful for it! These meditations also meant a fast and conspicuous changes in my life, personality and in my development (so hard) - it just astonish me. You are astonish me!

And Your trust and attention is… just placed a Crown on to Our wonderful ride.

4 Likes

Thank you King Belial. I see your support everywhere I go. I trusted your word and you have come through for me. We will go a long way together. Thanks Bel :heart:

Thank you Sabnock, since day one, we keep vibing. You absolutely rock! :two_hearts:

Thank you Lord Lucifer, your guidance and motivation knows no bounds. I appreciate you so very much. :rose:

6 Likes

Hail Bune for opening ways of receiving money and your support in helping me save a ton more. Your ways are undecipherable

3 Likes

I may have used Zepar to get a taxi. I’m not trolling. I wore his sigil in the palm of my left hand yesterday while out, the night before I meditated to his Enn, in the morning I drew it on. I felt confident since then. After getting everything done, I don’t drive so I needed a taxi but waited for a long time without any at all showing up and thought to myself if Zepar could help me get one, with the sigil still one, I asked and one did come and was nice enough to drive me to another location to take care of other things. Not sure of this was a misuse of his power getting something like that if it was him but I’m thankful even if it’s a small thing.

5 Likes

Azazel,invoking you is greatest meditation ever existed :black_heart: Thanks for energy raise as always.

8 Likes

A huge shoutout to Marquis Leraje for always having my stupid back. You are the real MVP and I will never leave your side until my very last day.
Prince Orobas for always having my stupid back. And thanks for softening out my weird vibes before someone else takes notice,lel.
Duchess Bune for always having my stupid back. Thanks for whispering to me.
A long term work just came to life today and holy fuck, you guys.
And now…off to new adventures.

10 Likes

Thank you Orias! Thank you Leraje! Thank you Gremory! Thank you Dantalion!

Thank you all for assisting me in my journey!!

6 Likes

Azazel, thanks for the chakra & energy work.
I can feel the energy in my bones :black_heart:

Earl Furfur, thanks for letting me introduce myself.

7 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion, Archangel Raphael and Michael, for all of your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, Duke Eligos. That was really polite and I appreciate that.

8 Likes

I wanted to give my sincere gratitude to King Belial for ( although I believe it was begrudgingly due to us butting heads I assume quite badly in a past life :joy: ) talking to me for the first time with a pendulum last night, and I do hope we can cooperate / get along this life :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I also wanted to give a heartfelt thank-you for King Paimon for being very gentle and sweet. I look forward to working with you more :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Very, very late to this, but I just want to thank Prince Sitri for initiating me into this path. He was constantly there for me 7 years ago when I was still a brat with all that religious and traditional conditioning. Sadly, due to me needing him way too much and misunderstandings, he had to let me go so I’d heal, learn and grow with/from other spirits.

There isn’t a day I don’t miss him. Time will only tell if we get back together again. But I trust that the love and affinity remain mutual. Thank you very much for everything, Prince Sitri! :relieved::heart:

8 Likes

Holy shit, Prince Orobas.
Thank you for establishing these contacts.

5 Likes

Thank you to Duke Dantalion, Duke Sallos, Prince Sitri, and Marquis Amon for their continued and massively effective work on my situation. I am incredibly thankful for all that they’ve done and continue to do for me, and I highly recommend that everyone works with each at least once.

3 Likes