Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Clauneck, Bime, Zadkiel, Bethor, Nitika, Elubatel, and other spiritual helpers and friends.

3 Likes

Marquis Leraje, you cunning beast!
Thank you for your excellent work :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

I want to thank the following spirits for fulfilling or at least starting to fulfill my requests as agreed upon accommodation: Haagenti, Ipos, Marbas, Gremori and Asmodai. Each one of them has started helping me quicker then expected and I can I only recommend working with them.

4 Likes

I also want to thank Sitri who has come through with my request some time ago, but I didn’t believe that he did, so I didn’t do my part wich I’m quite frankly sorry for.

3 Likes

Moreover I want to thank Belial, even though my implossible to fulfill request didn’t come through I still feel like it would be right to thank him.

4 Likes

Thank you Abaddon Your fast advent, Your presence, attention, patience and all of Your words to me, already.

You started to work with me just a week ago (in this way), but even our first conversation had a big impact to me and my life, everydays. I have not felt such a big change for a long time. So far I thought I was developing at the right pace. But I was wrong… and You gave me the Key.

The way how You teach me is exactly what I needed. I felt it, I knew it and I hope I can prove to You my aptitude and reliability (as You know I’ve done before). I keep all my promises, and I can’t wait Your next call in the night!

7 Likes

Thank you great Satan for hearing my call so many months ago, the change within me and my surroundings have changed so much, thank you for guiding me to who I’m meant to be and thank you for guiding me towards the spirits who have been assisting me on this journey. I’m forever grateful to you with a sincere and respectful heart.

4 Likes

Thank you BELIAL, you really saved us there and I am grateful and awed by your style, speed, and skill. :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Hail my Allies, both human and otherwise for showing those cunts what’s good :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:
Hail The Pentagon :smirk:
Hail @Atinama
Hail the Loa
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of Death

Here’s to more Death, Destruction, and more hardcore Ascent

And here’s to the Deaths that are coming
Toasts cups full of blood
:volcano::clinking_glasses::beers::wine_glass::champagne:

8 Likes

Huge thanks to Azazel. My life has completely turned around for the better ever since I contacted him. Man have I been busy though. :skull_and_crossbones::crazy_face:

9 Likes

Thank you dearest Leviathan for helping me find my lost item, which was misplaced in your box by your sigil!

3 Likes

THANKS Salas’ash always works very fast

2 Likes

I would like to thank Azazel for coming through with my request and want to apologize for doing so this late, for I was unsure of wether or not he came through with it and therefore procrastinated until now.

9 Likes

Many thanks to the Great Prince Amon! I requested his aid on a matter of love which has so far been stubborn and have seen great improvement in this over only this week. He works very quickly and strongly. I look foreword to the results I know are on their way and know I will be working with Amon much more in the future.

11 Likes

Thankyou AGAIN Gremory!!! Thankyou for gifting me such a beautiful girl!!

5 Likes

Even though I’m not sure it was her influence that affected my studies, I’m highly grateful to My Lady Vapula for helping me with my studies. The time the results took to manifest was a few months but it doesn’t matter because my memory enhanced in time for this month’s exams and I’m certain I did better than last time. Once again, I am grateful to her.

8 Likes

Big huge ginormous thanks to King Paimon!
I’m absolutely blown away here, he got us our A list actor for our film, he’s a real miracle worker that’s for sure!

Hail King Paimon!

14 Likes

To the Lord if the Flies, Beezlebub,
I praise you for answering my request.

Beezlebub was wonderful and easy to work with. I was thinking of baphomet for some reason and then a big fly, the size of a German Shepard dog appeared. It was Beezlebub.

I write my request / petition in detail and used one of his sigils. After signing in blood and anointing the sigil and affirming what I’d give in return for this being granted, I burned one copy to alchemically Trasform it unto his astral copy and kept one for me.

Beezlebub has been nothing less than a complete gentleman. Respectful, kind and caring.

Looking forward in working with him soon.

Praise be to Beezlebub!

9 Likes

Just wanted to thank Orias, Belial, Dantalion, Seere and Valefar who all worked in my manipulation layered spell.
I give them my phraise and loyalty.

X

10 Likes

I have a spirit that is protecting me but shes not showing herself on me and thank you to al my ancestors. Bune helped me financially and my business os progressing everyday .
I had a problem im my relationship,now my partner is following me like a puppy. thank you to these spirit and keep on working with me.

Hail bune.
Hail pombagira

6 Likes