Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Praises for Belial

4 Likes

Ahhh so wish i could make altar spaces or buy sigil plates or sigils to wear

4 Likes

Okay so i think its time i thank Bune.

Earlier this month i paid someone to make a pact with Bune for me to help me make money.

I got my tax returns but since it was my first time with a job i didnt know what it was. I thought it was a statement of a kind that showed me my hours and how much i made etc so i just left it on my dresser and it was sitting there for about two weeks. So about a week after making the pact with Bune, my sister (who is always in my room) came out of the blue and said “oh you got your taxes. File it to see how much youll get.”

I asked what do you mean ? She said “file it to get my money.”

So i filed it and im getting 457 i got 258 from federal tax returns today im waiting for my state taxes.

Thank you so much Bune i hope to get much more from you !!! Thanks alot !!!

PS: if you want the guys name pm me.

8 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon for helping me get an assignment at my uni. It’ll really help me to pass that subject easier.

Also, I want to thank King Paimon and Lucifer for helping me out today. The schedule was a bit tough, but with their help, I was just fine!

9 Likes

Thanking King Paimon those books selling i can fill my fridge with food add an add on credit for Internet. Credit on smart riders (travel cards its cheaper than cash). :heart:

4 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer from the botom off my heart for giving me the opportunity to use a spell giving from him to use to my advantage to stop a manipulating person. Thank you Lucifer! Hail Lucifer!
Here is the spell, if you feel like using it:

6 Likes

I like it. Hey congrats on success. I wondered sometimes what our lives would have been if i had embraced this 20 years ago (sigh. Oh well).
Weird deja vu

3 Likes

Hail to my Infernal Queen Hecate!
Hail to Lord Belial!

Will be forever grateful for the given favors and compassion.

6 Likes

Hail and thanks to Belial who helped me succed in being a little sneaky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thank you Bune for everything.

4 Likes

My many thanks to Lucifer and Lilith for making my parents holiday trip safe and enjoyable :heart::heart:Hail Lucifer, the father of darkness!!!

6 Likes

Thank you Andromalius for always arriving when I call you. I know as soon as I have passed over things to you that they will be dealt with swiftly and effectively :heart:.

6 Likes

Thank you Naamah.
Thank you Lilith.
Thank you Azazel.

6 Likes

Praises King Paimon sold a book last night for double what i advertised… bless those wiccan gullibly buying these books and those who want to buy my novel collection.

5 Likes

I want to thank Letana for allowing me to use her incantation for courage which you can find here

Also, I want to thank all the entities that participate on the creation of this talisman that I can just ‘smell’ the power of it

4 Likes

Thank you to Marquis Leraje. I asked him to continuously and permanently destroy some relationships to clear my way. Those relationships are clearly annihilated permanently and he exposed some pretty profound narcissistic behavior in the target that reveals a clearer picture of the battlefield. It also highlights that people can cause havoc through introversion and weakness as easily as being aggressive and extroverted.

Thank you to Marquis Forneus, Earl Halphas and President Foras.

Thank you Price Sitri…our work continues.

7 Likes

I second that

3 Likes

I wanted to give thanks to Amon for his help and say that ever since I contacted him (well four days ago…) I’ve been feeling a lot more positive and I believe it’s because of him and wanted to thank Amon for that too

6 Likes

Quick thanks to Marbas and Raphael I constantly get ingrown toenails and this last one I have had for quite awhile but these two have helped me fix it finally.

Also there was a thought constantly in my mind that I had a brain tumor and have called them for it and since I havent felt it or thought about it

So big thank you to these two (although my inuition is telling me that marbas helped more)

6 Likes

Thanks to Belial, Azazel, Amaymon and Abaddon for opening up the lake for me months ago. It truly is an unique and beneficial experience.

Also thanks to Glasya-labolas and Vine for aid in divinations.

Glasya-labolas, Abaddon, Andras, and Foraclor for the timely death.

9 Likes