Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

i want to thank you truely from the bottom of my heart to azazel,belial,leviathan,lilith,lucifer,marbas,satan for being there for me at the last moment and turning things to my favor and bringing miracles to my life for your smart advises for your protection for your endless patience with me and for being the family that i never had and always be there for me even when i mess things up.for all the knowledge and helping me grow and be stronger and stronger mentally and physically and i’m wishing for our bonds to get stronger stronger in the years to come. love you endlessly and always here for you if in anyway that i can and for any reason!!!s.a.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for my altar gifts, my love goes out to you my morningstar :black_heart:

6 Likes

thank you for being here King Paimon, ill get you that sprite

3 Likes

Filling the wallet Bune… Dantalion thank you for the guindance our year is comingto a close but i want to continue

2 Likes

Thank you to king Bael.

2 Likes

A round of public recognition offerings for my favorite spirits before I go to bed.

Thank you Seere, for being the hero I need.

Thank you Buer, for guidance and wisdom.

Thank you Lilith, for your consideration and assistance.

Thank you Sylvia, sincerely.

Thank you Leviathan, for teaching me how a serpent uses energy.

And thank you Lucifer, for being incredible from day one, and for putting up with my nonsense.

Edit: absolutely did not mean to post this here. Could a mod move it to the general spirit appreciation thread please?

5 Likes

Do you have any tips for Sallos? I’ve seen you on a lot of posts about him and I’ve just started working with him

1 Like

I’d like to thank @AdamThoth for being the most amazing thing ever :heart:

1 Like

I wanted to thank Sorath because he is very smart… i never thought you would lead me there… i 'll give a try to your idea! thank you so much!!!

1 Like

After over a month of no communication, my ex and I are finally back on speaking terms - he even gave me a $5k gift! I want to thank the whole host of spirits I evoked and tried to work with, I’m not sure who helped with what but I’m sure you all worked together for me and in amazing fashion. There’s still much more work to do as, we are not officially back together yet, but I definitely had to follow-up and give many thanks to all those listed below:

• Pomba Gira
  • Santa Muerte
  • Dantalion
  • Leraje
  • Amducias
  • Seer
  • Gaap
  • Gremory
  • Furcas
  • Foras
  • Agares
  • Amon
  • Sallos
  • Sitri
  • Beleth
9 Likes

@lovemesomehim love seeing your posts. It gives me hope. Congrats!

1 Like

I’m so happy I’m able to inspire others, as so many on this board have inspired me. There were a couple of times when I thought I wasn’t able to do this kind of work, but you have to remain positive and truely believe. Also once I realized I had to stop working on “Love” because those feelings were already there and work on the “reconciliation” part, is when things started moving really quickly!

3 Likes

I evoked Pyrhum two times (maybe I’ll do a Bardon pathworking, we’ll see) and I thank him for his replies about methods using Fire, when trying to get into TGS I also felt like my hands were sleeping.

2 Likes

Many thanks to Lilith, Gremory, and Bune! I haven’t specifically evoked the latter two, but they’re always on my mind and I’ve just felt better if that makes sense? In any case, these three have been huge boons to me within the past month or so. I’m so grateful for their presence!

6 Likes

Thank you Dantalion and Sallos! They brought me the love of an especific person and I couldn’t be happier. Your power is amazing. Whoever is thinking about bringing love to their lives, work with them!

8 Likes

This is a post to officially thank St. Jude. He helped my father and I, after just 3 days of petitioning and asking Him for assistance, which was money related. Things all of a sudden improved for my father and money is just flowing in and things are going quite well. I thank you St. Jude for your help and assistance and i encourage others to work with Him as well and He will deliver the impossible.Hail Mighty St. Jude !!!:metal::metal::metal::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the amazing promotion and excellent opportunity to shine further. Also for keeping my family safe in the storm and being almost skipped over with minor inconvenience. While they praise Jesus you and I both know it’s the talisman you instructed me to leave when I was there weeks prior.

You continue to favor me and provide even in my darkest fear. I trust you to keep me safe and that this is only another step in letting go of that which does not serve.

Ave Lucifer

6 Likes

Shoutout to Leraje and a big fat “thank you” for turning the tables in a really shitty situation. It’s still not a walk in the park but at least it’s also not a walk into the meat grinder, anymore. Thank you for your help and giving me a much needed new point of view; hope, I’ll be able to literally ace it somehow.

4 Likes

A continious thanks to the select 72 that i have evoked, as well as my angels and the devine love energy i am feeling surround me. Thank you for showing me the right path to take in order to feel fully self loved and see all the great opportunities there are for me in the future <3

5 Likes

I want to thank Belial to opening my eyes and giving me the courage to stand up for myself.

I’m also informing you that Belial really appreciates jazz and soul. The good stuff; don’t you dare play smooth jazz or Kenny G type shit. Swing and big band aren’t his thing either.

8 Likes