Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’m so happy I’m able to inspire others, as so many on this board have inspired me. There were a couple of times when I thought I wasn’t able to do this kind of work, but you have to remain positive and truely believe. Also once I realized I had to stop working on “Love” because those feelings were already there and work on the “reconciliation” part, is when things started moving really quickly!

3 Likes

I evoked Pyrhum two times (maybe I’ll do a Bardon pathworking, we’ll see) and I thank him for his replies about methods using Fire, when trying to get into TGS I also felt like my hands were sleeping.

2 Likes

Many thanks to Lilith, Gremory, and Bune! I haven’t specifically evoked the latter two, but they’re always on my mind and I’ve just felt better if that makes sense? In any case, these three have been huge boons to me within the past month or so. I’m so grateful for their presence!

6 Likes

Thank you Dantalion and Sallos! They brought me the love of an especific person and I couldn’t be happier. Your power is amazing. Whoever is thinking about bringing love to their lives, work with them!

8 Likes

This is a post to officially thank St. Jude. He helped my father and I, after just 3 days of petitioning and asking Him for assistance, which was money related. Things all of a sudden improved for my father and money is just flowing in and things are going quite well. I thank you St. Jude for your help and assistance and i encourage others to work with Him as well and He will deliver the impossible.Hail Mighty St. Jude !!!:metal::metal::metal::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the amazing promotion and excellent opportunity to shine further. Also for keeping my family safe in the storm and being almost skipped over with minor inconvenience. While they praise Jesus you and I both know it’s the talisman you instructed me to leave when I was there weeks prior.

You continue to favor me and provide even in my darkest fear. I trust you to keep me safe and that this is only another step in letting go of that which does not serve.

Ave Lucifer

6 Likes

Shoutout to Leraje and a big fat “thank you” for turning the tables in a really shitty situation. It’s still not a walk in the park but at least it’s also not a walk into the meat grinder, anymore. Thank you for your help and giving me a much needed new point of view; hope, I’ll be able to literally ace it somehow.

4 Likes

A continious thanks to the select 72 that i have evoked, as well as my angels and the devine love energy i am feeling surround me. Thank you for showing me the right path to take in order to feel fully self loved and see all the great opportunities there are for me in the future <3

5 Likes

I want to thank Belial to opening my eyes and giving me the courage to stand up for myself.

I’m also informing you that Belial really appreciates jazz and soul. The good stuff; don’t you dare play smooth jazz or Kenny G type shit. Swing and big band aren’t his thing either.

8 Likes

I’d like to thank lord Azazel for teaching me and protecting me. He has opened the doors and my eyes. I can now see clearly those who have taken advantage of me for so long and leeching on to my energy. Thank you, Azazel I love you :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Bael, thank you Beelzebub, thank you Caym, thank you Marchosias.

4 Likes

Thank You King Belial

I am writing to share an amazing story involving king Belial! About 2 months ago my husband told me about some of his friends that had gotten in trouble with the law. Long story short, they all got picked up by police in a raid. These guys are not violent criminals and were only in this situation because a friend of theirs needed help. This was literally a life or death situation so they did what was needed to help their friend.

Sadly, they found themselves behind bars as a result of this entire situation and none of these guys could afford the bail. I told my husband we should do a pact with king belial. I know this requires sacrifice and offerings. This is where it gets interesting. My husband is not much of a believer but he loves his friends so he made a sacrifice to stay away from a food he loves for a month. I tried to sacrifice sugar but it didn’t work, I caved! Funny thing is, I think the combination of my husband’s sacrifice and my offerings to king belial allowed this working to blossom into an amazing outcome. I had no clue my husband was actively working on helping his friends make bail, and he had no clue I was building my inner relationship/connection with belial by thinking of him and sharing his energy with others, but I just got word today that all of my husbands friends are getting out on bail! There are a total of 8 of them and the bail is almost 900k! My mind is blown and I am amazed to see how effective this working has been especially considering I did nothing elaborate.

I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that I focus on king belial’s message and support regarding “lawlessness” every single day! I remind myself that his energy is all about creating my own reality and not bowing to or subscribing to the ways of society. I am learning to transform my inner belief system from one that is ruled by “the ways of this world” to one that is ruled by what I actually want! It’s a slow process but I am definitely manifesting my desires more quickly because I make it a habit to focus on lawlessness every single day. I tell myself that I can achieve what I want in an instant, I do not have to wait, I do not have to bow, I do not have to beg. It can be my way, it IS my way because I AM THE LAW!

THANK YOU KING BELIAL!

4 Likes

I would like to thank the 2nd gate keeper Amaymon for giving me the opportunity to purchase Lucifer Amaymon compendium with the free flag of Lucifer which i will cherish, and by your truly a true God of my assent to protect it during its quest, to safely to my home guarding it, against theft, once again my lord Lucifer Amaymon, thank you.

3 Likes

Dear King Belial i wish to thank you very much, in keeping that drug dealer junkie away from me, and for putting a stop to him trying to kicking me out of my home and for trying to use my id, but he didn’t succeed, once again i thank you very much King Belial for stepping in when humanity didn’t i thank you thank you again.:metal:

4 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune! Thank you so much. I had my doubts and didn’t think it was possible but you surprised me. Thank you so much!

HAIL BUNE!! :heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

:wink::wink: love problems…!!?

Yeah that was actually problem with love…:stuck_out_tongue:

Still I do think I have many thanks for Azazel… for everything and for being with me always <3

1 Like

I just love dark stories and curiousity is killing me :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:HERBIE

Thanks to King Belial and Duchess Bune who got my man a job in his field after a very long absence and no luck finding anything at all.

3 Likes

Thanks Lamia-Ceto & her children, Medusa and sisters, Tychee, Demeter, Apollo, Dionysus, Posiedon, The Sirens, Cassandra, Hermes, Kwan Yin, Lilith and her other personas, Samael, Inky, Asmodeus, Ahriman, Lucifer and anyone that slips my mind at the moment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes