Member's Bad Experience (Re: "Are Demons Trustworthy")

There’s good Catholics. There’s bad Catholics. There’s good muslims. There’s bad muslims. There’s good Buddhists. There’s bad Buddhist’s. Good and bad being subjective, thwarting it towards human regard for life and well being isn’t hard to define it by that way. So there has to be GOOD demons and BAD demons!

People here have their head so far up their ass with demon-worship; that they don’t realise that other people have the propensity to get fucked by these beings or anything alike. No slip stick label on any. I like to refer demons as teachers of humanity — but you’re going to get your grotesque ones that carry a malevolent presence… this cannot be denied. Nothing is always guaranteed.

I think it’s best finding solutions for you because I’m honestly looking at a clusterfuck of troubles! And I do feel bad! I don’t know why and how it gets to even a tremendous effect like that — but as most things are, they can be resolved — not with just time but with experience or one with experience.

Refer them to what they are to you; it’s entirely subjective and arguing the context of demon sounds like an religious people arguing over their own bullishit ideals. Not everyone here are demonologists nor proficient at demonaltry. Just give it a bit of understanding.

5 Likes

There have indeed been topics about doing astral rape on here, and sending demons to astrally rape others, though trying to kill people for hurting one’s feelings is more common, and also, weirdly, less controversial.

Also, common acceptance that demons can manpulate bosses, exes, judges and cops, yet the same belief that when the demon tells you to do nothing but give your life and sex energy over, it is in NO way manpulating you, because demons are just Santa Claus with horns and would never ever do anything so mean. :laughing:

Marie Curie is famous for discovering something cool, and yet also from being killed because she could not understand (and therefore not protect herself from) its dangers.

If this forum is about peer-testing magick in a rational manner, free from dogma and blinds, and not just anopther dumb cult, then we need to hear from all kinds of people’s experiences, and not just a very narrow group-think which also lacks internal logic: “Demons harm others at my command lol but demons never harm anyone because they want all humans to be equal and powerful n stuff.”

14 Likes

I’m both with Velenos and the guy posting these posts and also with Lady Eva, I’ve been raped by a demon (a well known one) but I will not go into detail, and had other stuff happen, my PTSD triggers just talking about this, it’s funny…like I said some time ago this forum feels like an lhp church sometimes, heck most of the time.

Velenos also might be right, the guy needs to at least get psychologically checked (and I am against psychiatry and psychologists) to just see if there might not be some cerebral stuff, or at least see if they are not random parasites, either way, the guy needs to stay close to a Xthian Being if this is his view and experience on demons in my opinion

4 Likes

I’m starting to think this is way more common on here than I thought

7 Likes

I’m sorry to say this and please don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be exhibiting the classic symptoms of some type of psychosis. What you need is psychiatric meds and treatment by a medical professional. These “demons” are most likely the creation of your own mind as well as the various telekinetic phenomena you are experiencing. You are doing this to yourself and you have created your own, particularly twisted version of hell. You should stay away from the occult and demonology and concentrate on getting better. The first step to recovery is always an acknowledgement that you have a problem and realising its true nature. This is just my opinion, but you should consider it.

3 Likes

It’s a possibility, parasites are a possibility too

5 Likes

I respectfully disagree; while there is protection in some stuff which has become looped in under the broad title of Christainity, for example assumption of the rights and powers of omnipotence, ancient magicians fully understood that demonic forces exist, that some were powerful teachers, others harmful (and therefore could be set upon enemies) etc.

There are ways to command and consort with demons that existed long before the church, and running in fear to that isn’t effective - also, I think this is being overlooked:

Why does OP need that, but not people who speak openly about how their thoughts control reality. which is a textbook symptom of mental illness? :thinking:

Believing others can read what your thinking, and that you can perceive the inner thoughts of other people is a question rotuinely asked in psychiatric evaluations, because it’s a common symptom of mental illness, and yet we have a “Scan Swap” thread.

Not being snarky, just aiming for a little logical consistency here. :smiley:

12 Likes

I suggested Christianity because it seems like he comes from a heavily Christian background, perhaps he’d feel more at ease with Jesus

1 Like

Oh btw I know you’re not being snarky :smiley:

1 Like

Good question.

Here’s what I think and again, this is just me, others are free to have their own viewpoint on this.

I have been around similar forums for a few years, mostly those that deal with spirituality, the occult or conspiracies. These forums attract mentally ill people like moths to a flame. A forum moderator I know told me, they often get requests for membership from inside mental hospitals and have to reject applications on that basis all the time. This particular forum has no filter for application, anybody can just sign up, so we have to consider that as an important factor.

I know people that claim to be mind raped, tortured, living in a hell on earth basically. Many of their issues were actually caused by their misuse of psychedelics or other drugs. They tend to go in and out of mental hospitals all the time. The current “in vogue” version of claiming to be haunted by evil spirits is claiming to be a targeted individual, e.g. various intelligence agencies mind raping and torturing you wit various electromagnetic weapons.

So, in the end, it all comes down to probability and discernment. Which is more likely, that someone is being targeted by all the demons of hell and Jesus and Angels and whatnot for no discernible reason or that they are exhibiting signs of mental illness?

We should also consider the possibility that on such forums people may not be entirely truthful, they are anonymous after all and can say whatever they want. The only way you can make a judgement on their story is to examine the details, look for contradictions or faults in logic and compare it to what we definitely know about the topic, to see whether it matches.

We also have to consider motivations, because this person is clearly a Christian that views other gods in a negative light and that will be his frame of reference when he talks about this topic.

8 Likes

Agreed, but it’s still a possibility that he’s being hurt by beings

5 Likes

Belial attacked me the first time we met to see whether I was willing to command the demonic spirits he set on me; this leads me to think that unless a demon is farming someone for food (usually via sex, and grooming them with promises of titles and uniqueness) they understand full well that humans have spiritual authority as a birthright, at least in this, our realm. :thinking:

That experience was the foundation of our lengthy time working together, and informs my belief that the mantle of authority can be taken without reverting to some kind of desert cult.

@ChrisK I agree, all I will say is that OP’s experiences echo what many people claim to have caused others by use of demonic work, so unless I have a reason otherwise, I will not more write him off as nutty than I would someone who claims their chat with an invisible being caused someone’s death.

There are posts right now on the forum describing demons doing things I find far more odious, but because they don’t criticise demons, in fact they surrender authority to them, no-one is raising any objections.

True, though yet again, there’s a “but” - type voice in skull patents into a search engine, these things have existed for almost sixty years.

A weapon that makes targets lose credibility is pretty much the perfect way to destroy someone.

9 Likes

Sure, but my situation with the rape is completely different, by a different being, also the op situation is completely different

Yeah Belial tested me too the 1st time I made contact with him

No. The term demon may just describe a certain type of spirit for you, but for the majority it is associated with all kinds of evil and it has become an equivalent for such. That’s why usually demons get blamed for possessions, mental illness, crimes, or even eating too many carbs in the evening.

However, this does not mean that demons can’t commit these acts.
There is malicousness in every race of entities, and some energies just don’t go well with ours, so that’s why we experience them as evil or harmful.
I’ve made this comparison before: Is a tape worm evil? No. Do I want one? Hell no. To us, it’s a parasite, but it’s simply his nature to do what it does.

I’m not completely “against” psychologist and medication, because they can help in certain situations. And I certainly advise some people to go see a doctor.

But if magick can help heal a sinusitis or a broken heart, it can also help heal mental illness, which has many faces and the lines are blurry.
The key to it all is taking your powers back, and realizing that you’re in the driver’s seat. Not God, not Lucifer, not some pills.

And that’s exactly what I’d like the OP to do. Don’t rely on spirits to help you out of this.
It is your mind and you’re the one who can command spirits to leave.
Visualize your body protected by an orb, then imagine all unwanted energies leaving your body and the orb. They cannot re-enter.
This takes some practice to fully work, but it has helped me alot when I was a child, when I had quite similar problems, not exactly like yours, but similar.

You’re in command.

15 Likes

if you op, are close to the god of the Israelites and Jesus, then I would suggest Psalm 23 and try reading psalm 91, as well as the Our Father who Art in Heaven prayer, and simply talking to Jesus

2 Likes

Dealing with the occult and working with powerful entities requires a sound mind and plenty of personal power, as well as the means to defend oneself from any attacks. It is literally a jungle out there in the unseen and you don’t want to enter the wilderness with a toothpick as your only weapon and a disturbed mind to boot.

You are right in that the issue here is in the person’s mind and the sort of energy that they put out and attract. Theoretically, they could heal themselves, but how often does that happen? More often than not, you have to seek professional help, in whatever form, to get out of a situation like this.

1 Like

or spiritual help, i know the psychairtists i went to did nothing for me but make stuff worse, heck i left just in time, i think one was even in a sort of cult but im not sure

3 Likes

Yes, I meant that too under professional help. Could be someone who is skilled in dealing with such issues in a spiritual sense.

2 Likes

Or all of the above. No professional or spiritual help will be successful without yourself.

That’s exactly why I said he should NOT rely on spirits to save him, but work on taking back his own power.

3 Likes