Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I don’t know what force did this but I thank it😂 So 2-3 years ago when I had that bad experience with that dude. I made a thread in asking opinions on if I should curse or not. Anyway. After he did what he did to me he got all this bad shit karma he got alcohol fat at 18 and everyone almost hated him. But I remember one moment to top it all off. His girlfriend tried coming onto me and it pissed him off😂 no I turned her away she’s a nasty pass around cheater but it was still funny how things turned out😂. Ah high school lol. Thank you mysterious force that made it so I didn’t have to do any baneful magick on this person…that’s too much effort.

6 Likes

hello friend! then it must be this spirit that I must petition for my requests. I still have a lot of doubts about how to make my petitions. could you help me? I’ve read the entire petition thread.

3 Likes

out of word really.Thank you again Nitika😍
i was checking my bank account and found money out of blue.2nd time for this month.

5 Likes

Massive thanks to various spirits!

I now am in possession of one of the most tangible and physical manifestations of will I’ve just about ever achieved!!!

Flying high

Hail,
Lucifer
Mammon
Belial
Seere

And others

And through what I understand of the law of assumption, I thank my higher self I suppose?

I thank those spirits that gave me confidence and solace when I really needed it in the time it’s taken for this most recent and current achievement!

One victory, hopefully the first of more to come!

:pray:

5 Likes

Thank you cimeries for helping me find my backpack. It appeared where I normally keep it randomly the next day.

5 Likes

Thank you, Leraje. Your presence from yesterday morning is still lingering and I couldn’t feel more grateful.
Thank you Focalor; you know what you did.
Thank you, Qadim :artificial_satellite:
Thanks to the Ifrits for attracting a neat pile of money amidst the chaos :moneybag:

5 Likes

Recently, my best friend had a court case in which she faced her abuser. Her abuser is part of the legal community and threatened to bury her. She could not afford representation. I called upon Rosaran for luck in judicial matters and Trapis to make all who heard her testimony see her as innocent. I also called upon Lilith to vindicate her and give her strength. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Rosaran, Trapis, and Lilith and give them the praise and recognition they deserve since she emerged victorious.

7 Likes

Im creating this post to express my gratitude to Prince Seere. I attempted contact and didnt seem as if I got a response. I was asking for help overall with earning money and help turning a hobby into a way to actually make money consistently. A couple of weeks went by, I was feeling pretty down about it because as i mentioned in the introduction to this forum…I have been trying and failing for quite some time. Anyway, a few days ago, all of a sudden things started to just come together. Its been kind of amazing. Much respect and gratitude to you Prince Seere.

8 Likes

Thank you Mighty Queen Beleth for all the help Love and Care you continue to give me.

You are truly Mighty, Beautiful and Majestic.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

7 Likes

Greetings to duches you are comprensible and loveing!

4 Likes

Hail Belial!

6 Likes

This is just a quick and short gratitude to where its owed. Prince Orobas!

What a wonderful and quick working spirit. Deserves so much more than what he has been given! Totally recommend him. Honorable, and truthful.

Wow, period.

6 Likes

Duchess Bune

6 Likes

Hail Naamah and Hail Lilith for my new acknowledgement and success in applications. May we do great things together :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for the wonderful Evocation and the strong manifestation.

Thank you for accepting all my requests so graciously.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic and you have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you king Belial for a day off from work!
I was mentally low and didn’t want to work , asked him for help on the way to work , was sent home as soon as arrived , manager saying I looked sick and could go home! :blush:

8 Likes

Heartwarming gratitude to Vapula, Crockell, Bael, Orias, Paimon, OCH, and Metatron.

They all helped me with finals and the results was the best I’ve ever had!

Praise and gratitude to all these friends.
I’m grateful!

8 Likes

Thank you Bune. I’m astounded and grateful for your guidance and intervention. You are a true light in the darkness.

7 Likes

I just want to give massive thanks and public acknowledgement to Lucifer and his demons for helping me with several issues the last few months. I have been using the rituals in the book ‘Lucifer & the Hidden Demons.’ This particular post, I want to thank the demons Gagarin and Gillamon ( and the demons Oriens & Asmodi, who they work under), in helping me secure outside funding for a work project! I did these rituals to make my application successful and to make the panel assessing to believe it was worthy of investment as the ritual says it can, and it worked like a charm! I got all the money I asked for, and furthermore, they said they were impressed with my application and want to use it as an example to show others how to write a successful application. This will really help my career. Thanks demons! Couldn’t have done it without your help!

4 Likes

As promised during the ritual, I am posting here to thank Duke Bime for his help. I have performed a simple ritual using his sigil, enn chant and a yellow candle. Every time I perform this ritual I manifest some small sums of money or odd jobs to keep me afloat. I intend to continue and deepen my relationship with Duke Bime and work together for a long time. Thank you and hail!

4 Likes