Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you belial for helping my brother stay motivated loose weight finally. He lost 20 pounds and is now at 380. I’m going to see if in the gym I can get him down to 250. That’s gonna take a while lol. Thanks though belial

2 Likes

Thank you, Och for the gentle healing of a friend.

3 Likes

Thank you sweet Astaroth! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Nitika!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for your prompt help with Mind Control. I’m always in awe of your promptness and power.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

Thank you for being a part of my life and always being there.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet:

6 Likes

Thank you Lilith for taking care of this creepy guy who tried doing a lust working on me. I don’t have a problem with LGBTQ but he snuck up on me and gave me disturbing lustful thoughts about him randomly and I instantly went directly to you.

4 Likes

Thank you Cronus for blessing me & keeping me safe throughout all my travels. I am honored and thankful. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you to Poseidon for your communication & your shield over me. I appreciate you. :blue_heart:

1 Like

So after 2 months I’ve finally received communication from my ex. She had a really bad argument with her family and I guess the stress she felt was enough for dantalion to use to bring about communication! :slight_smile:

He surely waits for the right time!

2 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for a fantastic working for a very complex target.

It went even better than what I expected it to be.

You have my Humblest Respect and Deepest Gratitude.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet:

5 Likes

Thanks Vehuhiah Vavliel Hoel Vnael and Bael to help me for registration in university whole my documents were incomplete and university don’t register students who has incomplete documents.

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer
4 Likes

I hereby write to thank Prince Asmodeus for fulfilling my request to be attractive to women. I made a request ealier this year to be attractive to women. Now, no hour goes by without a woman entering my house or sending a message to me. They all just want a piece of me, I guess now what’s left is for that relationship to become sexual. Yes I’ve managed to have sex with some of them but not all of them, but I’m hopeful that it will soon happen.
Thank you Asmodeus for everything, I’m looking forward to having a long relationship with you.

4 Likes

Although it wasn’t part of the deal, I feel compelled to thank Poiel, Arathron, and my servitor. It was around this time last year that I requested for someone that moved out of state for a new job be returned to me. Three weeks later, he did. I cannot thank you all enough.

I’d also like to thank Vine and Purson for a wonderful connective evocation this morning. Through Vine’s help my magickal abilities have grown exponentially. Purson, we had another productive dialogue and I will follow your guidance.

4 Likes

I would like to thank Bastet for bringing back a feral cat I had been feeding since May.

The cat’s initial in May appearance on my patio was prefaced with a dead mouse on the doormat outside of my sliding doors. A few days later, this cute TNR’d Calico was sitting on that mat, looking in. I gave her some tuna and tried to see if she was wearing a collar. She started spending a lot of time in our yard and we continued to feed her. We were worried about the cooler weather, so we started getting her comfortable with coming in the house, so she could come in to warm up when she wished. She staring coming in for naps in front of the door and and she would explore the adjacent area tentatively. One night, she got bold and went really far into the house and got freaked out. She bolted under the couch and could not be lured out with treats or cat nip. My son shifted the couch a bit to get her to move and she ran to the door. The screen door was closed, so she climbed all the way up and when my son opened the door for her, she ran away into the night. We thought we’d never see her again, because my son described her as being very frightened and traumatized.

A week had gone by and I was missing her cute face. I’d never petitioned Bastet before, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt. A few days, later, the cat showed up at the door and she was not scared of us at all. We didn’t see her again for a few days and she has since gotten back into her regular schedule.

I have created an altar for Bastet as a thank you and I am thanking her here.

Callie, the Calico.

8 Likes

Thank you Andras for reminding me to shut up and be quiet.

5 Likes

I would like to thank the angel yohach for relieving me of anxiety. I used the book healing magick by rose manning.

6 Likes

Another thank you to Belial who has been helping me greatly. I would highly recommend those interested in working with him to take that step!

3 Likes

Great mighty duke Agares, thank you for taking my association to the next level and promising to grant my wishes.
Some have even come true
A few skills for those who don’t know:
That he can always keep me one step ahead of my competitors,
can reprogram my aura,
Can destroy unwanted thoughts (causing earthquake)
can end procrastination and get you moving,
Said I could make me popular and have a fan base

In fact, there are people you witness who do not deserve to be artists (ugly voices, actors who cannot play their roles well, incompetent entertainers, etc.). These are the results of displaying the power of some powerful beings, including agares :slight_smile:
don’t underestimate him!

3 Likes

Hail Lucifer, Hail King Paimon, Hail Clauneck!!!
Thank you for everything!

5 Likes

I’d like to thank baal. I decided to smoke the GANJA at work, oh intelligent me I smoked way too much as well yes I know people get away with it but I did WAY too much for my shift and when I saw my eyes were blasted I was worried that people would notice so before the morning rush of customers I called baal to make it unknown to everyone if it was as noticeable as I thought it was lol.

I noticed the morning rush happened significantly later then usual. And time went by to finish my shift very fast. I will assume this is baal’s working somehow. Plus hardly anyone looked at me in my eyes. Thank you baal. Now my shift is over😂

He seemed happy to do it by the sound of his voice.

Lol

4 Likes