Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you king paimon for helping me clear my mind of thoughts and fears of the death of those around me. It was very depressing to not be able to stop thinking that and you agreed to help me think of other things that’ll keep me more occupied then those dark thoughts. Thank you king❤️

Thank you marbas for answering my call swiftly and acting very swiftly. Appreciation is always a virtue mr president.:heart::heart::heart:

Ok this is the last one for tonight I’m sorry I didn’t do them all in row I didn’t think of that :rofl:. But thank you buer for answering my call. Your presence was super super powerful I could really feel it! I liked as he was summoning I saw a lion’s face break through the sigil like glass. Then a lion running in place. Then I saw like a humanoid lion with like a really buff muscular human chest and body just looking at me. Then your sigil appeared and everything went black then I heard your voice. So yeah. It was very visual. And thank you for being so kind with my request to answer it.

3 Likes

Hail Clauneck
Hail Lucifer
Hail King Paimon

Really, thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Well, i m here to say thank you to Belial, a great spirit and to say the fact that his protection is without price, unique and i m very thankful to him for providing and teaching me how to look after myself.

6 Likes

Thank you Naamah for giving me back my little cat.You are always with me, thank you from the bottom of my heart⚘❤

7 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your support, love and assistance this week.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine:

5 Likes

Whereas the petition was only half fulfilled in the timeline I requested, I thank you Amon and have faith that the other half will come in time.

3 Likes

Thank you Glasya-Labolas, I am still beyond stunned about your ongoing assistance for the cause (respecting both our terms and conditions). We’ll get there, eventually.

Thank you Focalor, for your protection lately. I promise that I will learn faster. Just give me a second.

Thank you Leraje. I don’t know where I would be without you.

9 Likes

Thank you Lord Ganesha for your help.
You helped me make a breaktrough after I put out a lot of effort with no results.
E0p0OkhdOF

5 Likes

Thank you President Valac for the assurance…

3 Likes

I’d like to thank My Great, Beloved, Splendid, Unholy Matron — Lilith, the goddess that never lies — for the support and unparalleled love she’s showed me since I started working with her. I’m your proud son, my Darksome Mother!

And thank you so much for the words!

“You’re a beautiful, strong man. You’re invincible, and you’re the greatest at what you do. Never ever give up on your path. I’m always with”

6 Likes

Thank you Prince Seere for influencing an important financial decision in my favor and for the department director to contact me within 24hr of ritual. Very grateful🙏

3 Likes

I gotta say, Aun is pretty impressive and quick to answer my petition. It took less than three hours!

2 Likes

Eyyy, Leraje. Thank you so much for setting this funny butterfly effect into motion :smiley:
Thank you Bune, for making this dude paying back his debts without making it weird :heart:

3 Likes

For the past months: I’m grateful to the following sons and daughters of God.
Bethor, Hagith, St Expedite(Didn’t see anything though but I learnt Patience), Pahaliah, Seere, Yeyizel, Ariel, Yehratel, Nitika, Angels of Omnipotence, Och, Nitika, Bune, Raphael, Iophiel, Paimon👍🏽, Kamael, Vassago, Zepar, Dantalion, Belial, Poiel, Sitael, Caim, Amy, Phenix, Vepar, Andromalius, Crocell, Vapula, Bael, Orias, Lecabel, Omael, Eshaliah, Ophiel, Ronove, Cimeries, Rehoel, Kahetel, All the Angel Overlords, the Seirims, Ariel and Bifrons and all their attending angels, Lucifer, and his hidden Demons, Acahiah and Amon and all their attending angels, Vevaliah and Sabnock and all their attending angels, Chaamiah and Halphas and all their attending angels, Hakamiah and Zepar and all their attending angels, Yeyayel, Ipos,Anuel, Andras, Yahael, Valac,Hahahah, Sitri,Nenael, Yabamiah, Oso, Nememiah, Haaiah, Kevekiah, Marchosias, Menakel, Adjuchas, Heziel, Buer, Aladiah,Hakemiah,Umabel, Zagan and all their attending angels, and Armilius etc

I’m grateful to all of you; I see effects for some and some I don’t and some worked in ways I realized later e.g Bune

Grateful to you all.

2 Likes

Special thanks to Mahashiah and Marbas and all their attending angels, to all the angels of Words of power series, thank you.

To all the Geniuses I worked with.

Great mention and thanks to Metatron :+1:t4: Michael :heartbeat::+1:t4:, and Raziel :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you Clauneck. The second i asked him in my head to find a lost wallet for a third party and it was revealed almost instantly to the point I said his name aloud, Clauneck, with a smile.

Ive not worked much with him but that will change! Hail Clauneck! Hail Lucifer!

3 Likes

I want to thank Beelzebuth, and Exu Belzebu/Exu Mor, for finding me the perfect house in apparently impossible circumstances.

2 days after I did my request the house came into the market and was below my budget and better and bigger that I could have imagined.

Can’t thank you enough, thank you my guardian.

And thanks to Exu King in the Throne, Exu Money Caller, Exu of Gold, Seu Tranca Rua, Belial, Belphegor, Clauneck, Seere, Mammon and Lucifuge who surely had a hand in it as well. All hail!

Please keep extending your protection to everyone and everything I love. Blessed be.

5 Likes

I wish to thank Saint George for landing me a perfect client in only a couple of days. Hail St George the warrior!

3 Likes

mass thank you message :slight_smile:
the power of the marbas+buer curse is the target now lung cancer
Marchosias+Halphas curse power target is currently in intensive care We were in a very difficult situation due to a slander thrown at us
6 months ago, and the person who did this to :slight_smile: He is currently in the last stage of lung cancer.:microbe:
My other target threatened and bullied me and my family about two weeks ago. (local greed, moneylender )
I asked marchosias and halphas for help to get him into trouble. (footnote: I had a vision during the ritual that he was injured in his stomach and his intestines were out. )And yesterday he was stabbed and was taken to intensive care with serious injuries. According to the news I received, his intestines were out…:muscle:t2::drop_of_blood::hocho:
Normally, I’m a very compassionate person, but I don’t have the slightest compassion, especially towards people who cause problems for my family. Thank you again for all your help Marbas,Buer Marchosias and halphas You are so fast
Glad you’re with me…:pray::100:

8 Likes

Ahhh, Bune, thank you SO MUCH for setting a new (and much later) deadline to a costly and complex endeavour :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Exactly what I needed.

Leraje, I truly and fully appreciate the hint and will gladly take five days of solitude for myself, soon. I will dedicate each and every single day to you.

3 Likes