Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thankyou King Paimon :crown: for all you guidence.
We have reached a milestone and you know its just the beginning .

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Hail ASTAROTH

Thank you ever so much for the $$$$$$

Am forever grateful and so much love and respect to you

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for wrapping things up like a meaningful gift, today. While watching some stuff unfolding officially (officially getting rid of someone, officially welcoming back another) it just hit me that this is your gift :upside_down_face: Also thank you for making sure that the workings of the last couple of months finally conglomerated to the movement thats urgently needed right now.

Thank you Glasya-Labolas, for making things work out. I knew that our mutually found solution wouldn’t be any weaker than the original plan. Maybe we can all go home, soon.

Thank you Focalor, for literally fighting things out. Thank you Bangputys for warding the waters.

Thank you Al-Uzza, Al-Qaum and Dushara, for easing the most urgent struggles in that matter.
Thank you A.G. and O.G., for making stuff work from beyond the confinements of not being alive anymore.

Thank you Bune, for making me sit comfortable enough to keep my mind on the task and not my own mundane or material concerns connected to it. Thank you Orobas, for teaching me how to use my eyes. Thank you Buer, for keeping this mess of a body nurtured.

Thank you al-Harith, for providing me with some really nifty ideas.
Thank you, unnamed one for your compassion and your swiftness. Also thanks to the Ifrits for basically going into uncharted areas in that context.

All of your support never faltered for even a single day, no matter how tired and fed up I was at times and how grim things looked like.

6 Likes

Huge shoutout to Queen Beleth for holding the fort for me, even though I could not keep up my part of the promise in time.

You went above and beyond to help me out and take care of my needs.

You have my utmost respect and deepest gratitude.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

6 Likes

I don’t know how much influence you had to exert for my current circumstances, but I thank you none the less and all the same!

Great and admirable King Paimon!

I look forward to your continued assistance!

And Belial! I thank you for coming forward!

Valefor, I don’t know how you fit into the picture, but thank you as well for coming forward! (Belial’s idea?..)

5 Likes

Thank you Vine for giving me the push to refine my magick and explore new things. Since working with you, I’ve become more adept at mapping out my strategies thanks to my heightened intuition. Looking forward to continuing on this journey.

2 Likes

Thank you belial for answering my call and willingness to help with my next 8 weeks of workout motivation as well as kicking my ass to stay on this new diet. And it’s been a few days and you have been kicking my ass mentally. Looking forward to working with you the next 7 weeks. I noticed for me at least he seems like this formal business man that makes everything feel like a pact/promise so it’s like if I call him for a deal I get this feeling that I have to go along with it even though this wasn’t a pact.

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer and Clauneck for the new job opportunity, highly recommend both for career goals. Work in unbelievable ways

5 Likes

I am here to give my thanks to Buer. I was in utmost emotional distress when calling for him and he came through!

4 Likes

Thank you my beloved Orias once again!

Hails to you and your greatest ability to manipulate!

Eternal yours,
Iria

6 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for once again keeping me sane, level-headed and grounded in reality. Some of the decisions I wanted to make were borderline detrimental, but common sense was knocked into my head and disaster was avoided.

Thank you to King Paimon for the message, I will continue to exercise patience.

Thank you to Duchess Bune, Suhn’ta’lock, King Belial & my money servitor for the abundance I’ve been experiencing. Change is scary, but sometimes necessary & I understand the reason now for the past negative experiences. It was to make room for new abundance.

7 Likes

Shout out to Haures! He came through and some for me.

2 Likes

Thank you Grand Prince Orobas. I sought your help going into a meeting which for me was the equivalent of walking into a lions den. Your influence was palpable, I had them eating out of my hands. I am grateful. Once again, we ride at dawn - Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas- :racehorse: :horse:

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje. All masks are off.

5 Likes

Thank you Belial. Thank you Belial for ensuring I continue to live in a LUXURY apartment rent-free. Instead of paying the owner in cash I pay the owner through services. Also, the owner recently RENOVATED AND UPGRADED my apartment without raising my rent. I highly suggest working with Belial. I used the connective evocation rituals from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Belial. Hail BELIAL

8 Likes

Thank you Oriens for shifting the fuck how I view money. Thank you Goddess Hestia go for your warm & good smelling food. Last but certainly not least to you Archangel Raziel for staying with me on this scary run… love y’all

5 Likes

I feel this is from a ritual I did with Bune a long time ago for wealth. Just today I ended up finding a huge bag of old British and French coins and they’re really cool!:smiley: thanks Bune!

Time to do a bunch of research on them and then maybe I can pawn them😃

It also came with 3 old 1 dollar bills that I can use for parts in more wealth rituals. Cause I did that with asteroth once I rubbed blood on a dollar bill for asteroth :smiley:thank you again Bune

4 Likes

Thank you, King Belial!

You always come through and work super fast for me! Took only 1-2 days for the request to happen, you’re the best!!! <3

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje and Orobas, for getting one really unnecessary and time consuming task off my back once and for all.
Thank you Bune, for letting me receive a refund instead of the usual utilities statement (which is REAL witchcraft, considering the current energy costs, ha).

8 Likes

Once again I’d like to thank Raphael, Michael, Marbas, Alexander and everyone else who does not stop fighting.
I feel like people are getting tired, and it would be so wonderful just going back to everyday life, pretending everything is alright. I would love to do that.

But here we go again, the candles are burning.

There won’t be a Shire, Pippin.

5 Likes