Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you King Lucifer for stepping up as always. You are amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you Al-Qaum, for working effectively in the shadows. Its not what I was expecting at all, witnessing its unfolding doesn’t leave a single doubt about your role in all of this.

3 Likes

Thanks to Shaitan and Azazel for protection and privacy.

2 Likes

King Paimon, thank you for accepting my humble apology & offerings. The work involved has a sense of urgency because of reasons I explained during the apology. Thank you for not making me feel like a fool or an idiot, and I appreciate you being patient and understanding with me.

I received your message loud and clear and have been sleeping soundly ever since.

1 Like

Thank you, Glasya-Labolas. Not quite, but close enough and completely satisfying to watch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…oooor maybe very much quite by proxy? Either way, its a two for one and I am eternally grateful. Thank you for keeping more than your part of the deal, Glasya-Labolas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for everything you did for me. I could never imagine walking this path without you. You shaped me since day one and I look forward for many years to come in your company. Thank you for everything. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you A.A MICHAEL A.A URIEL A.A TZAPHKIEL- A.A KAMAEL-A.A METATRON- A.VEHUIAH- A SITAEL- A. JELIEL
LUCIFER , INFERNAL ENTEIES THAT HAVE HELPED ME AND MY LEGIONS

2 Likes

Thank you azazel for helping me make my servitor. The first servitor as apart of my desired legion of servitors. You instantly before I could read the list of abilities said “it is all already done” which shocked me. Thank you also for building the Demi realm for him to reside in. I didn’t know you could make Demi realms I always thought only lucifer could. Thank you azazel!

2 Likes

I have similar experiences with Lilith, Hel, Arachne, Lamashtu, Belial and Lucifer. When I have some kinda problem, I can call 'em ‘n’ be sure, they will help me. I trust in all of 'em. The same is with Freya.
Hail to Lilith, Lucifer and all the other Goddesses ‘n’ Gods of the LHP.

1 Like

Thank you Belial for coming through for me. This was my first time working with you and your presence was very strong and unmistakable. I look forward to working with you again.

1 Like

Thank you once again Orobas. It seems I made weight even though I didn’t hit the exact minimum for the marine corps. Yeah waivers blah blah blah. My recruiter said I’m still able to get a waiver now. But if Orobas didn’t help idk if I’d even get to that point so thank you Orobas.

Hm. Most of it was deleted. But yeah blah blah it’s mainly fat. A bit of muscle and water. Either way it’ll all weigh up when I weigh in at MEPS.

4 Likes

Thanks and praise to abaddon and asmodeus for successful completion of my baneful work. Thanks also for the sign of completion (which I only see in retrospect)

1 Like

thank you Marbas and Raphael for helping me with coronavirus.Symptoms last only 2 and a half day

3 Likes

PRAISE TO THE GREAT ASTAROTH!!!

Thank you so much. Exactly after one week I received something which is what I prayed for.

Would like to see the same happening again. I am beyond grateful shocked and happy. Cannot express my gratitude and love in words but I hope I did some justice with my offerings.

HAIL ASTAROTH! See you next week!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Purson—things turned out exactly as you said they would. It was my first time doing connective evocation and you clearly told me I should speak to a specific person and paperwork would need to be filled out regarding my issue. I remember questioning you during our chat if this was all that was needed and you said, “Yes, just talk to him.” The chat went smoothly and the person in question was very friendly and helpful. He also directed me to a website where I would need to fill out an application. :slight_smile:

Again, many thanks Purson.

2 Likes

That’s dope. When I had covid I was in bed all day miserable. I called marbas. And one day later I had my taste and everything back lol

I woke up to make my breakfast. Poured myself chocolate milk (yes I’m 22 and I still will do anything for chocolate milk lol) and I noticed I could taste it lol

Hail marbas

3 Likes

HAIL PROMETHEUS Thank you for Your Help!

1 Like

This is long over due but here we go

Thank you asteroth for helping me receive a lump sum of money. I honestly didn’t know you could help with money but for some reason I kept thinking of your name so I said why tf not.
I did the ritual. Very next day I received my stimulus check lol. And I don’t think this was a coincidence cause my dad was even surprised. I’d think he’d know ahead of time or something. Plus I was well aware of it being asteroth intuitively.

Thank you Asteroth

6 Likes

Unfortunately I was turned down this morning from the marine corps. He was an awesome recruiter and it is what it is. We can’t do everything we wanna do in life unfortunately.

The point of this post is even though I didn’t make it. I would like to thank all the entities I called to help prepare me. Orobas. King paimon. Bael. And a few others. You done so much to try and increase my chances but unfortunately it wasn’t enough because of my medical past. We tried though. Until we work together for more awesome rituals again in the future​:slightly_smiling_face::heart:

Yes this wasn’t necessarily a success but I thought I’d give thanks for all the effort by these amazing entities.

10 Likes