Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thankyou king Paimon for all the help and guidance.
You are a great teacher and i hope i have not disappointed you .

Thankyou soo much .:pray:

7 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for everything you do for me.

You are Swift, Gentle and Compassionate.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you King Baal for the important messages and for accepting my request for Invisibility this week.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Baal :black_heart::frog::cat:

4 Likes

This was out of the blue, I felt pulled back to work with the LWA but didn’t know why until today.

Thank you to Papa Legba & Maman Brigitte for pulling me out of the dark rabbit hole & for helping to light the path for me to return back to my self mentally. Thank you Maman Brigitte for the guidance & for letting me know by baby girl is happy and waiting for me.

One day at a time.

Thank you Maman Brigitte for agreeing to work with me and help me find strength again.

7 Likes

I would like to give a public price to Duchess Bune and the great servitor Fallon for the quick delivery of money that was badly needed!

Thank you Bune :orange_heart::crown: & Fallon :green_heart::fox_face:

10 Likes

Thank you, Salas’ash for delivering me money in less than a day after invoking him! I was banked in 300 bucks earlier than expected! :heart:

2 Likes

What a beautiful picture of Duchess Bim. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for the wonderful and strong Invocation.

The communication was crystal clear.

Thank you for the assistance, thank you for the guidance, thank you for the compassion.

It’s an Honour to have you as my Patron.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

6 Likes

Thank you, Amducias

5 Likes

You are welcome.I have a lot for duchess,if you need something just ask I will send you.

4 Likes

Thank you Orobas!

So I didn’t actually think it was possible even for a spirit to shift and play with your DNA. I’d say I was wrong and I have been proven wrong. I gained 5-6 pounds of muscle faster then I was ever able to growing up🤣. Thank you Orobas. After I make weight requirement for the armed services if I make it in you would be a big reason lol. Cause without Orobas I would have kept loosing weight I am sure cause I Don’t ever remember putting muscle on my body this fast while continuing my eating and stuff like normal lol. Thank you Orobas.

P.S. no as far as I’m aware my diet hasn’t really changed too much since. Same diet plan ect but I noticed since that evocation it’s been easier to build muscle. A lot easier lol

7 Likes

Thank you Mighty Duke Bathin for your protection and making a difficult trip 110% successful.

You not only delivered but over delivered.

Thank you for being the first one i evoked and thank you for being there for 19 years of my journey.

You are compassionate and benevolent.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duke Bathin :green_heart::blue_car::airplane:

10 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your Love, Guidance and Support.

It’s an honour.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

6 Likes

Holy crap that was amazingly fast lol.

So currently on my night shift these kids were playing soccer with the yoga ball inside the gym. I confronted them in a cool manner and according to them they been doing that before to actually practice for soccer. So I was like “oh ok cool sorry guys just trying to be cool” they weren’t mad. They were just kids and I hate having to kick people out.

So I sit back down at my desk. And within a few minutes they start kicking the ball accidentally into the walls and stuff. I cant be responsible for a shattered window or something. So I opened up an image of lerajae’s sigil​:rofl:yes idk how many times I resorted to lerajae but lerajae has never failed me lol. I start repeating his enn to myself with my eyes closed visualizing his sigil (I always get masculine energy or see a male when I deal with him). Eventually I see the partial face of an older man with a beard pop up in front of me. I thought this was odd cause I never seen anyone describe him like this. But I decided not to judge it considering I also heard “im here boy what is it you want im here what is it you like” lol so I asked to kindly get them out of my hair​:rofl:. He said something along the lines of “it is already done I will work on this they will be gone in no time. Give it a little time”. Now I didn’t wanna kick them out and I think Lerajae understood this somehow :joy:. A few seconds later they stopped and did something else lol. This was a bit of a silly reason I’d say that I called him for but he didn’t seem to mind. Plus it’s saving me from potentially getting fired so maybe it wasn’t as silly of a reason lol.

Thank you lerajae for helping and being so understanding of this super minor of a situation lol. Thanks for saving my ass from being stuck dealing with a broken window or another pissed off gym member​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for being the ball buster you are, and helping me make sure these contractors all fulfill their end of the deal. Everything has gone as planned, no issues at all and I even have some money left over.

I appreciate you not seeing me as weak, and helping me stay grounded and sane so I’m able to better deal with people without snapping and turning into the cliched “Angry Veteran”. Thank you for standing in front of me and fighting when I need you to.

Thank you to Duchess Bune for the unexpected leftover money from the rebuilding/remodeling process.

King Paimon, I woke up twice to beating drums and when I finally fell asleep again, had a dream someone was banging drums.

I get it.

I apologize if I angered you in any way, and will ONLY work with you on the request I asked for.

6 Likes

Thank you Focalor. Sometimes I am even more dense than I thought but I get it now.

6 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bune! I cannot wait to see where this new chapter of life takes me. And thank you King Asmoday, Lord Satan and Lord Lucifer for the empowerment and wisdom that you spoke through me today. Life is supposed to be enjoyed, so let’s do it!

3 Likes

Thank you King Asmodai for taking care of me every day and be by my side.

Thank you King Lucifer, King Belial, Duke Astaroth, Duke Asmodi, Duke Oriens, Duke Ariton, Duke Paymon, Duke Amaymon and all your corresponding servants for helping me achieve my dream and dramatically ‘upgrade’ my life.

Thank you to all entities I called from The Magick of Angels and Demons through all this years to tackle all my requests in such amazing efficiency and swiftness.

Thank you Azazel for teaching me how to level up my spiritual game and showing me the way to continue improving.

Respect and love for you all :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for quickly rushing to my aid in an emergency.

You are truly Mighty and Prompt.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

4 Likes

I wanted to thank the powerful Sargatanas for their help in these two weeks, I felt a positive change in my way of being and in the people around me

In my ignorance, because I specifically asked for it, it didn’t happen, I felt like it was a failure and I started to change entities, until today I finally realized my stupid mistake and that I didn’t appreciate the other things that were happening to me and I think it’s all about changing little by little, letting go of the bad habits and behaviors that I have and then going to the next level instead of having it all in a second.

I hope that someone else is encouraged to work with Sargatanas, I also wanted to thank him and apologize for this attitude of mine and that it does not affect our relationship :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

7 Likes