Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Orias for swaying my professor to accept a page of a take home exam that didn’t scan for some reason. I put all the pages in the scanner, but it missed an entire page. I would have gotten an 80, but I explained what happened and she accepted the missed page. Now that test grade has gone up to a 94. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you, VALAC for the fast, fast, fast result.
The result was so quick, it amazed me. Don’t hesitate to call on Valac if you need his service!

6 Likes

Many thanks to Marbas and Belial ! You helped me greatly with my exams , two great spirits. Hail Marbas ! Hail Belial !

5 Likes

Thanks to Lord Azazel for the swift and powerful protection he has given me.

6 Likes

L. U. C. I. F. E. R

THIS IS GOING TO BE A POST ILL KEEP COMING BACK TO. ALSO A GREAT ENTRY IN MY JOURNAL HERE IN THIS FORUM.

I prayed to my fav top dude LUCIFER last morning regarding my wish to somehow connect with an Italian actor/model after watching a series on Netflix. In the evening I Dm’d his sister, who has thousands of followers, and told her how much I adore him. Well chances of him seeing my dm was way less, so spontaneously msged his sister. ( YES THE CRUSH IS HUGE LOL).

I just kept the faith and didn’t expect much or even thought of outrageous things like OH HE WILL FALL HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH ME but also didn’t give up thinking it’s impossible. It is , imho, within the scope of manifestation.

Evening time, THE SISTER REPLIED. And we exchanged a few msgs. Basically she was super sweet and now I am totally in awe.

LUCIFER - I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. OR PRAISE YOU ENOUGH. EVERY PODIUM WHERE I POST PRAISES FOR YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WAY LESS THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DESERVE , WHICH I CAN NEVER IMAGINE. I love you ever so much, it’s a silly human wish but I am grateful nonetheless for granting it.

I’m filled with gratitude and love and awareness about this whole magick and power thing. You are one of a kind. Thank you thank you thank you.

3 Likes

KING ASMODEUS I PRAISE YOU EVERY DAY NOW. He has sent me little gifts here lately in the form of MONEY and POSITIVE CONVERSATION with my soon-to-be-ex-husband but (we’re not fighting it’s actually working out great) this is all working out in my favour in ways i woulda never thought of. I promised King Asmodeus that i would sing his praises forever if he could just help me have some power in my life. Guys, i’ve not even done a full ritual to him yet because i’ve not had the privacy (also I’m not sleeping well so it’s hard to have the energy late at night to do stuff like that, like I’d want to) but i swear to you… i called out to him yesterday (finally decided it was time to leave my husband’s house [which never felt like “my” house anyway] and just come home to my mother and start over foreal) and i literally stood in the closet in my mom’s apt (it’s a big walk-in so i go in there a lot for phone calls/privacy, etc) and just said, "King Asmodeus, if you can help me get some money to get by, or help me survive financially in any way, I would just be forever grateful. I just want to survive. I dont need $10,000 a month and 30 clients a month, I’m not greedy… I just want to be able to be successful in my life coach business (i help women with anger issues cuz girl that used to be me…) but I dont see myself as asking much… let me tell you… last time I asked the King for some help with my PREVIOUS ex-husband (my son’s estranged father)… OH BOY, DID THE KING DELIVER. I asked for my previous ex-husband to suffer the way I did… I suffered every night worrying about my son’s safety… I wanted him to worry and lose sleep. Not only did I get that info, but I also had his (my ex husband’s) little smug ass delivered right in the palm of my damn hand. Gott some inside info i never thought I’d get. He didnt even know it was me, y’all. Hun I made an acct on insta and got him to follow me and i started talking to him and i got so much inside info. I felt SO Much better after knowing he was definitely NOT a threat (still a fucking loser let me just say that). All those years I went worrying about our safety and if he was gonna show up at the door and if I’d have to just fight him however i could (eye roll, right?!). But anyway back to the present: so my soon-to-be-ex-husband is now legally divorced from me but we’re doing something that i didnt think was an option: we’re “dating again” guys this is gonna help my so much (i needed a break from actually being married. maybe im not cut out for that)… I just wanna say, I truly believe King Asmodeus helped me with all this, mainly because these successes have come RIGHT after I’ve mentioned my woes to him. I’m just so grateful. King Asmodeus, I’ll be real: If you’re standing over my shoulder, reading this as I type it, I just wanna say THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME AND TAKING ME SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO HELP ME. Also he got me some clients for tarot readings outta nowere y’all I made $100 in couple hours… so damned grateful. I wont lie, my tarot readings are damned good but I didnt even think about that in that moment cuz I’m working on my life coaching business. I’m just so grateful… Thank you MY KING.

3 Likes

sorry about the length of that yall i just felt like it was only right to give all the details since He has helped me so much

3 Likes

Another school year ends. And again I need to say goodbye to a few children. I took care of them for 2 years, I saw their first steps and heard their first words.
How is it possible that they grow up so fast?
Sometimes my job is hard, but when that one father came to pick up his daughter for the last time, thanked me and we said goodbye, and when he was about to close the door, he stopped, turned back and said again: “Thank you. My daughter had such a good time.”
These moments make me remember that my work is indeed appreciated, and I must be doing something right.

I want to thank all the spirits who support me in my daily struggle of doing the best for all these kids. Especially of course I want to thank Raphael, my love, I couldn’t do it without you.

4 Likes

Good to meet people that currently working with Valac

3 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! Thank you Belial for giving me the opportunity to live in a beautiful, luxury apartment rent free. Instead of paying the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This is immensely important to me because right now I want to use all of my cash flow to invest and save. Belial has given me drastic, life changing, AMAZING results which make my life 100 times easier. Belial has truly blessed with me a miracle opportunity. Also thank you Belial for ensuring I continue living here rent free. I used a ritual from demons of magic by damon brand. Belial is great to work with, especially regarding issues with money and power. Thank you again Belial. HAIL KING BELIAL!!!

5 Likes

As promised, a huge thank you to Queen Beleth, King Asmoday, King Belial, Duke Dantalion and Disodioria for the wonderful time I had this past weekend.

Thank you for making it happen, thank you for putting everything into place so it can happen, thank you for planting the seed, for protecting me, for pushing me, for pushing the other person, for the peaceful positivity & the love shared.

King Asmoday, although there were no tears, I kept my end and didn’t bring up the past, didn’t start with any negativity and I kept it peaceful. I’m very happy with how swiftly things happen once I let go.

I’m grateful and appreciative, as well as humbled.

5 Likes

Thank you A.A Michael :heart: :heart: for being there when I need you: although I have caught you sending familiars when I call you

5 Likes

Thank you Haaiah from the 72 shem angels

4 Likes

This post is me keeping my promise to Fehu and Mammon. I asked their help today and with the few euros I had on a gambling site I won almost 1000€!

8 Likes

Thank you Amducias for answering my petition within 6 hours. We have a close working relationship and I am able to hear you now. Keeping my promise of public praise, which you richly deserve.

All hail Amducias!!

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Marbas for helping me with my medical studies and some personal projects. :heart:

4 Likes

I just want to take this time to publicly thank Queen Lilith. You see Iv been going though some pain and depression mostly on old things that need to be released. I have visited professionals but I needed some good old companion therapy.

I wrote a letter talking about my situation and really asking for a spirit companion that could not just aid me in this but also would enjoy companionship. I needed someone that understood my situation and what I’m going through along with other details.

A lot of people go to her asking for companionship for sexual things. I do desire romance to form but that wasn’t my main main focus. But to have someone that I could be with and if they want to grow our relationship deeper then that’s wonderful.

So I wrote and burned it outside. (I told my roommates it was a form of therapy to help me when I’m to stressed or depressed. Which is not a lie. So when I went to burn it they didn’t ask.)

I came back in and laid down. I felt a presence and immediately I felt already a ton better. I felt him next to me and for the first time in a while I fell asleep relaxed.

His energy is comforting. Not overly intense or to soft. The interesting factor is when I just got up I felt all the pain and such now in a single ball form on my back area as if he just gathered it all into a single point where it is more manageable and easier to heal. But also I feel I have more energy in me then I did this morning before he came. I feel also more warm. Despite the fan hitting me that normally make my arms, hands and feet cold they are still super warm. It feels amazing.

Also don’t worry. He agreed that I could say this as a thank you. So I am to him and to Queen Lilith.

Hail Goddess Queen Lilith!

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for providing the idea and the basics (and for the thing you’re doing when you give me that silent pep talk. I don’t know why this shit works every single time but here we are).
Thank you Al-Qaum, for that impressive display of “Boom” :slight_smile:
Today was a good day.

4 Likes

THANK YOU MOTHER LILITH! THANK YOU BAEL! THANKS TO THE ARCHANGELS! THANK YOU ANGEL HAAIAH :heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to thank all the entities that helped me when I called in moments of need in the past 2 years, special thanks to

King Paimon
Great Duke Dantalion
Lucifer
Great Duke Vual
Great Marquis Naberius
Great Marquis Orias
Great Marquis Aamon
King Asmodeus
Lord Yeesch
Great Marquise Leraje
Astarte
King Beleth