Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

sorry about the length of that yall i just felt like it was only right to give all the details since He has helped me so much

3 Likes

Another school year ends. And again I need to say goodbye to a few children. I took care of them for 2 years, I saw their first steps and heard their first words.
How is it possible that they grow up so fast?
Sometimes my job is hard, but when that one father came to pick up his daughter for the last time, thanked me and we said goodbye, and when he was about to close the door, he stopped, turned back and said again: “Thank you. My daughter had such a good time.”
These moments make me remember that my work is indeed appreciated, and I must be doing something right.

I want to thank all the spirits who support me in my daily struggle of doing the best for all these kids. Especially of course I want to thank Raphael, my love, I couldn’t do it without you.

5 Likes

Good to meet people that currently working with Valac

3 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! Thank you Belial for giving me the opportunity to live in a beautiful, luxury apartment rent free. Instead of paying the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This is immensely important to me because right now I want to use all of my cash flow to invest and save. Belial has given me drastic, life changing, AMAZING results which make my life 100 times easier. Belial has truly blessed with me a miracle opportunity. Also thank you Belial for ensuring I continue living here rent free. I used a ritual from demons of magic by damon brand. Belial is great to work with, especially regarding issues with money and power. Thank you again Belial. HAIL KING BELIAL!!!

6 Likes

As promised, a huge thank you to Queen Beleth, King Asmoday, King Belial, Duke Dantalion and Disodioria for the wonderful time I had this past weekend.

Thank you for making it happen, thank you for putting everything into place so it can happen, thank you for planting the seed, for protecting me, for pushing me, for pushing the other person, for the peaceful positivity & the love shared.

King Asmoday, although there were no tears, I kept my end and didn’t bring up the past, didn’t start with any negativity and I kept it peaceful. I’m very happy with how swiftly things happen once I let go.

I’m grateful and appreciative, as well as humbled.

6 Likes

Thank you A.A Michael :heart: :heart: for being there when I need you: although I have caught you sending familiars when I call you

7 Likes

Thank you Haaiah from the 72 shem angels

6 Likes

This post is me keeping my promise to Fehu and Mammon. I asked their help today and with the few euros I had on a gambling site I won almost 1000€!

8 Likes

Thank you Amducias for answering my petition within 6 hours. We have a close working relationship and I am able to hear you now. Keeping my promise of public praise, which you richly deserve.

All hail Amducias!!

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and Marbas for helping me with my medical studies and some personal projects. :heart:

4 Likes

I just want to take this time to publicly thank Queen Lilith. You see Iv been going though some pain and depression mostly on old things that need to be released. I have visited professionals but I needed some good old companion therapy.

I wrote a letter talking about my situation and really asking for a spirit companion that could not just aid me in this but also would enjoy companionship. I needed someone that understood my situation and what I’m going through along with other details.

A lot of people go to her asking for companionship for sexual things. I do desire romance to form but that wasn’t my main main focus. But to have someone that I could be with and if they want to grow our relationship deeper then that’s wonderful.

So I wrote and burned it outside. (I told my roommates it was a form of therapy to help me when I’m to stressed or depressed. Which is not a lie. So when I went to burn it they didn’t ask.)

I came back in and laid down. I felt a presence and immediately I felt already a ton better. I felt him next to me and for the first time in a while I fell asleep relaxed.

His energy is comforting. Not overly intense or to soft. The interesting factor is when I just got up I felt all the pain and such now in a single ball form on my back area as if he just gathered it all into a single point where it is more manageable and easier to heal. But also I feel I have more energy in me then I did this morning before he came. I feel also more warm. Despite the fan hitting me that normally make my arms, hands and feet cold they are still super warm. It feels amazing.

Also don’t worry. He agreed that I could say this as a thank you. So I am to him and to Queen Lilith.

Hail Goddess Queen Lilith!

3 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for providing the idea and the basics (and for the thing you’re doing when you give me that silent pep talk. I don’t know why this shit works every single time but here we are).
Thank you Al-Qaum, for that impressive display of “Boom” :slight_smile:
Today was a good day.

5 Likes

THANK YOU MOTHER LILITH! THANK YOU BAEL! THANKS TO THE ARCHANGELS! THANK YOU ANGEL HAAIAH :heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to thank all the entities that helped me when I called in moments of need in the past 2 years, special thanks to

King Paimon
Great Duke Dantalion
Lucifer
Great Duke Vual
Great Marquis Naberius
Great Marquis Orias
Great Marquis Aamon
King Asmodeus
Lord Yeesch
Great Marquise Leraje
Astarte
King Beleth
also the spirits involved in the Abramalin square for manifesting money

Thank you all!

3 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth for coming to my temple and blessing my Tarot deck. Also thanks for the great evocation experience!

You have my deepest respect and gratitude Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Thank you Agares for the assistance and help. You bring the ones that run away.
Thank you Dantalion, you are the master of the minds. You lead the people to a path they never
expected to fulfill the desires of the one that asked you. In the library of minds, you give me a candle in a brass candlestick to read every mind as an open book. You always show what hides behind the people’s masks. Your whisper becomes people’s thoughts. My targets are influenced in ways not possible otherwise. When you ask something from the Duke you know he finds a way. Imagine the end and let the magick begin. The duke will give you more than you expected.
Thank you Glasya Labolas, you bring justice to my enemies and hide me from evil eyes. Your help is incredible. An incredibly powerful spirit that helps the one asking for his help.
Thank you Beleth.
Thank you Orias.
Thank you Leraje, your arrows bring down the rivals on my way.

6 Likes

I would like to thank Buer for his very quick assistance. I offered to publicly praise him in exchange for assurance that someone very dear to me would be okay and heal quickly. Thank you so much Buer. I was more afraid than I care to admit, but I completely trusted him even though I wasn’t 100% sure we had connected. If you ever need medical help, Buer will be there for you.

4 Likes

King belial. I’ll say this is long over do! But ever since I got close to finishing your gate I noticed my p*rn addiction seized to exist lol😁

That was slowing me down in life honestly. Also thank you for kicking me in the ass to put the vape down🤣. I did put it down.

I cant wait to continue to get better at just everything these gate keepers have to teach me and show me. Thank you belial

3 Likes

Praise be to Marchosias! I am grateful to Marchosias for helping me with a tricky issue with an online application.

Hail Lord Marchosias!

7 Likes

Bumped for those looking for this thread.

The date on the previous post caused this to fall back to January 13 for some reason.

3 Likes