Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia

Thank you for attending my Evocation last night. I look forward to the dispute being settled quickly and amicably.

Regards and respect

Mike B

7 Likes

Really big shout out to the Djinn King Shamhurish al-Tayyar. :genie:

You did me and my business a real solid.

I salute you with gratitude and respect

Mike B

8 Likes

Thank Lord Lucifer for helping me with my situation yesterday. I look forward to finally resolving this issue in my favor with your help…

5 Likes

Thank you @ReyCuervo & King Paimon for helping me out to rock those interviews😍 and I know ill get it due to your help. I couldnt have done it without u

5 Likes

I would like to publicly praise and give a big thank you to the great Prince Orobas! You are truly a very generous and kind spirit. Thank you for hearing my call and for agreeing to help me with a problem I am currently having! Also thank you for your words of kindness great Prince!

Hail the mighty Prince Orobas!

5 Likes

I would like to thank the Grand Duke Astaroth for agreeing to work with my order mates, and for agreeing to help me out with a little problem. Great Duke Astaroth you have my deepest respect and appreciation!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

10 Likes

Here is one of those Huge thank you’s for the top Infernal Divinity.

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith, King Paimon, Duke Dantalion, King Belial, King Baal, Queen Beleth and Prince Orobas for promptly showing up and handling a tough and IMPOSSIBLE situation and resolving it in minutes after my call for help.

It worked like “Magic” a true Infernal Miracle.

I thank you all and you all have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Lucifer :black_heart:
Hail Lilith :black_heart:
Hail King Paimon :blue_heart::dromedary_camel:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:
Hail King Belial :heart::tiger2::scorpion:
Hail King Baal :heart::cat::frog:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:
Hail Prince Orobas :blue_heart::horse:

10 Likes

This is kind of a work in process. So I work alone at the night shift. I’m the only employee at this gym rn as of writing this. My friend and his dumb ass friend gets a drink. Opens it without paying for it so I go “ya gonna pay for that” and he goes “I don’t have money”. So I shrug and go “someone’s gotta pay for it” the two of them argue who pays. So he hands me cash and walks out later. We can’t take cash but I freeze up and take it anyway. I leave a note down with it on the desk. This all happened half an hour ago and I freaked out thinking I was gonna get fired. So I remembered my manager is now asleep so maybe workings would be easier. So I contact king paimon instantly by repeating his enn over and over again. My vision became enhanced and my head started vibrating and eventually I hear “yes im here already what is it boy” so I explain my issue and ask if he can sway minds of superiors to I guess kind of view my issue a different way if you will to where they won’t CAN ME. he replies with “I can sway the minds to create a better outcome to where you will keep your job” I ask if he can please continue with that and he replies with “it is done. It is already done. Now relax and stop worrying about it. Continue your work it is already done. Now relax.” I also forgot to mention all my computers screwed up at that point so I couldn’t really do any other payment for the friend that actually had a card. And his dumb ass friend during this is playing with the card swipe and turns it off somehow and restarts it so I was this close to strangling the fucker😂

So I sat back down at my computer and now I feel way more relaxed about the situation oddly. Thank you for your swift arrival king paimon and helping me calm down. Hopefully my manager doesn’t answer my text angry. But I should be fine because of king paimon.

I will forever be grateful for king paimon. He’s saved me from being homeless numerous times and never failed to do so. I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for him. I’d be on the streets. I came back to him for another urgent emergency. Hail king paimon!

6 Likes

Hey just a quick update it worked cause when I got off shift my manager texted back and said “oh it’s ok no big deal” so thank you again king paimon!

7 Likes

Thank you King Baal for extending a cloak of Protection and Invisibility for my dear friend.

It was perfect and he came out safe and sound from a very dangerous situation.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Baal :black_heart::frog::cat:

5 Likes

Yeah, double thanks. Did I mention I didn’t even ask anything? Goddamn, the myth is true, she is truly a matchmaker.

All my love to Aphrodite.

5 Likes

I’d like to give love and public praise to King Asmoday. He took a shine on me yesterday and made something really excited and awesome happen for me out of the blue. Great timing King Asmoday.

Gratitude and Respect

5 Likes

Is like to thank Prince Orobas for attending my Evocation this morning and agreeing to help . I’d also like to thank him for helping to put out a stupid fire I started.

Gratitude and Respect

Mike B

3 Likes

I’d like to thank Forcalor for delivering through on the agreement we made.

Gratitude and Respect

Mike B

3 Likes

Thank you Orias for swaying my professor to accept a page of a take home exam that didn’t scan for some reason. I put all the pages in the scanner, but it missed an entire page. I would have gotten an 80, but I explained what happened and she accepted the missed page. Now that test grade has gone up to a 94. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you, VALAC for the fast, fast, fast result.
The result was so quick, it amazed me. Don’t hesitate to call on Valac if you need his service!

6 Likes

Many thanks to Marbas and Belial ! You helped me greatly with my exams , two great spirits. Hail Marbas ! Hail Belial !

5 Likes

Thanks to Lord Azazel for the swift and powerful protection he has given me.

6 Likes

L. U. C. I. F. E. R

THIS IS GOING TO BE A POST ILL KEEP COMING BACK TO. ALSO A GREAT ENTRY IN MY JOURNAL HERE IN THIS FORUM.

I prayed to my fav top dude LUCIFER last morning regarding my wish to somehow connect with an Italian actor/model after watching a series on Netflix. In the evening I Dm’d his sister, who has thousands of followers, and told her how much I adore him. Well chances of him seeing my dm was way less, so spontaneously msged his sister. ( YES THE CRUSH IS HUGE LOL).

I just kept the faith and didn’t expect much or even thought of outrageous things like OH HE WILL FALL HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH ME but also didn’t give up thinking it’s impossible. It is , imho, within the scope of manifestation.

Evening time, THE SISTER REPLIED. And we exchanged a few msgs. Basically she was super sweet and now I am totally in awe.

LUCIFER - I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. OR PRAISE YOU ENOUGH. EVERY PODIUM WHERE I POST PRAISES FOR YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WAY LESS THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DESERVE , WHICH I CAN NEVER IMAGINE. I love you ever so much, it’s a silly human wish but I am grateful nonetheless for granting it.

I’m filled with gratitude and love and awareness about this whole magick and power thing. You are one of a kind. Thank you thank you thank you.

3 Likes

KING ASMODEUS I PRAISE YOU EVERY DAY NOW. He has sent me little gifts here lately in the form of MONEY and POSITIVE CONVERSATION with my soon-to-be-ex-husband but (we’re not fighting it’s actually working out great) this is all working out in my favour in ways i woulda never thought of. I promised King Asmodeus that i would sing his praises forever if he could just help me have some power in my life. Guys, i’ve not even done a full ritual to him yet because i’ve not had the privacy (also I’m not sleeping well so it’s hard to have the energy late at night to do stuff like that, like I’d want to) but i swear to you… i called out to him yesterday (finally decided it was time to leave my husband’s house [which never felt like “my” house anyway] and just come home to my mother and start over foreal) and i literally stood in the closet in my mom’s apt (it’s a big walk-in so i go in there a lot for phone calls/privacy, etc) and just said, "King Asmodeus, if you can help me get some money to get by, or help me survive financially in any way, I would just be forever grateful. I just want to survive. I dont need $10,000 a month and 30 clients a month, I’m not greedy… I just want to be able to be successful in my life coach business (i help women with anger issues cuz girl that used to be me…) but I dont see myself as asking much… let me tell you… last time I asked the King for some help with my PREVIOUS ex-husband (my son’s estranged father)… OH BOY, DID THE KING DELIVER. I asked for my previous ex-husband to suffer the way I did… I suffered every night worrying about my son’s safety… I wanted him to worry and lose sleep. Not only did I get that info, but I also had his (my ex husband’s) little smug ass delivered right in the palm of my damn hand. Gott some inside info i never thought I’d get. He didnt even know it was me, y’all. Hun I made an acct on insta and got him to follow me and i started talking to him and i got so much inside info. I felt SO Much better after knowing he was definitely NOT a threat (still a fucking loser let me just say that). All those years I went worrying about our safety and if he was gonna show up at the door and if I’d have to just fight him however i could (eye roll, right?!). But anyway back to the present: so my soon-to-be-ex-husband is now legally divorced from me but we’re doing something that i didnt think was an option: we’re “dating again” guys this is gonna help my so much (i needed a break from actually being married. maybe im not cut out for that)… I just wanna say, I truly believe King Asmodeus helped me with all this, mainly because these successes have come RIGHT after I’ve mentioned my woes to him. I’m just so grateful. King Asmodeus, I’ll be real: If you’re standing over my shoulder, reading this as I type it, I just wanna say THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME AND TAKING ME SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO HELP ME. Also he got me some clients for tarot readings outta nowere y’all I made $100 in couple hours… so damned grateful. I wont lie, my tarot readings are damned good but I didnt even think about that in that moment cuz I’m working on my life coaching business. I’m just so grateful… Thank you MY KING.

3 Likes