Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you to:

Duchess Bune for the continued help Financially. I was finally able to pay off the loan I’ve been talking to you about today, and I’m grateful for the assistance.

King Belial for the protection and once again standing in front of me to fight.

Disodioria for opening up my target’s cold heart & bringing my friend back to me.

King Asmoday for letting me know your true purpose, and for helping me to relax a little.

****edit to add:

King Belial, I know I asked for one thing, but I had to own up to my fault in the situation and approach the person, swallow my pride and admit how I was wrong. Thank you for not rubbing my nose in the situation and showing compassion.

8 Likes

Thank you Naamah, amduscias, Asthroth ve paimon for accepting our offer, and agreement, thank you for everything you have done so far, :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for continually delivering what I requested.

That was FAST and very unexpected.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :princess:t2::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Great Duke Dantalion for reversing the situation on my favour, working on the target on an emotional and mental level and making my word being heard and my point taken into account securing my well being and safety and leaving the road clear for me to achieve what I’ve been seeking ( daily for the past 2 years without missing a single day). It brings me great relief and peace, thank you for changing the mind of the person I asked you to.

Hail Great Duke Dantalion

5 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Dantalion for your Prompt and Swift assistance.

You are truly Mighty and Powerful.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:

4 Likes

62 - President Valac
Enn: Avage Secore On Ca Valac

Valac The President, I am honestly gratefull for your assistance. You have been precise when it comes to the metter of assisting me…

For all those who need assistance from Valac, do not be afraid of Valac, try to approach with respect and familiarize with the president and if you feel that you connect well together then continue… not all entity you will combine well. If a good connection happens between you and Valac or another entity, develop it!

Hail Valac!

4 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the Goetia

Thank you for attending my Evocation last night. I look forward to the dispute being settled quickly and amicably.

Regards and respect

Mike B

7 Likes

Really big shout out to the Djinn King Shamhurish al-Tayyar. :genie:

You did me and my business a real solid.

I salute you with gratitude and respect

Mike B

7 Likes

Thank Lord Lucifer for helping me with my situation yesterday. I look forward to finally resolving this issue in my favor with your help…

5 Likes

Thank you @ReyCuervo & King Paimon for helping me out to rock those interviews😍 and I know ill get it due to your help. I couldnt have done it without u

5 Likes

I would like to publicly praise and give a big thank you to the great Prince Orobas! You are truly a very generous and kind spirit. Thank you for hearing my call and for agreeing to help me with a problem I am currently having! Also thank you for your words of kindness great Prince!

Hail the mighty Prince Orobas!

5 Likes

I would like to thank the Grand Duke Astaroth for agreeing to work with my order mates, and for agreeing to help me out with a little problem. Great Duke Astaroth you have my deepest respect and appreciation!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

10 Likes

Here is one of those Huge thank you’s for the top Infernal Divinity.

Thank you Lucifer, Lilith, King Paimon, Duke Dantalion, King Belial, King Baal, Queen Beleth and Prince Orobas for promptly showing up and handling a tough and IMPOSSIBLE situation and resolving it in minutes after my call for help.

It worked like “Magic” a true Infernal Miracle.

I thank you all and you all have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Lucifer :black_heart:
Hail Lilith :black_heart:
Hail King Paimon :blue_heart::dromedary_camel:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts:
Hail King Belial :heart::tiger2::scorpion:
Hail King Baal :heart::cat::frog:
Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:
Hail Prince Orobas :blue_heart::horse:

10 Likes

This is kind of a work in process. So I work alone at the night shift. I’m the only employee at this gym rn as of writing this. My friend and his dumb ass friend gets a drink. Opens it without paying for it so I go “ya gonna pay for that” and he goes “I don’t have money”. So I shrug and go “someone’s gotta pay for it” the two of them argue who pays. So he hands me cash and walks out later. We can’t take cash but I freeze up and take it anyway. I leave a note down with it on the desk. This all happened half an hour ago and I freaked out thinking I was gonna get fired. So I remembered my manager is now asleep so maybe workings would be easier. So I contact king paimon instantly by repeating his enn over and over again. My vision became enhanced and my head started vibrating and eventually I hear “yes im here already what is it boy” so I explain my issue and ask if he can sway minds of superiors to I guess kind of view my issue a different way if you will to where they won’t CAN ME. he replies with “I can sway the minds to create a better outcome to where you will keep your job” I ask if he can please continue with that and he replies with “it is done. It is already done. Now relax and stop worrying about it. Continue your work it is already done. Now relax.” I also forgot to mention all my computers screwed up at that point so I couldn’t really do any other payment for the friend that actually had a card. And his dumb ass friend during this is playing with the card swipe and turns it off somehow and restarts it so I was this close to strangling the fucker😂

So I sat back down at my computer and now I feel way more relaxed about the situation oddly. Thank you for your swift arrival king paimon and helping me calm down. Hopefully my manager doesn’t answer my text angry. But I should be fine because of king paimon.

I will forever be grateful for king paimon. He’s saved me from being homeless numerous times and never failed to do so. I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for him. I’d be on the streets. I came back to him for another urgent emergency. Hail king paimon!

6 Likes

Hey just a quick update it worked cause when I got off shift my manager texted back and said “oh it’s ok no big deal” so thank you again king paimon!

7 Likes

Thank you King Baal for extending a cloak of Protection and Invisibility for my dear friend.

It was perfect and he came out safe and sound from a very dangerous situation.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Baal :black_heart::frog::cat:

5 Likes

Yeah, double thanks. Did I mention I didn’t even ask anything? Goddamn, the myth is true, she is truly a matchmaker.

All my love to Aphrodite.

5 Likes

I’d like to give love and public praise to King Asmoday. He took a shine on me yesterday and made something really excited and awesome happen for me out of the blue. Great timing King Asmoday.

Gratitude and Respect

5 Likes

Is like to thank Prince Orobas for attending my Evocation this morning and agreeing to help . I’d also like to thank him for helping to put out a stupid fire I started.

Gratitude and Respect

Mike B

3 Likes

I’d like to thank Forcalor for delivering through on the agreement we made.

Gratitude and Respect

Mike B

3 Likes