Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Focalor and Al-Uzza for one of the weirdest yet one of the most effective crossovers for the task at hand. I feel utterly weirded out by the fact that this stuff worked :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Al-Qaum and Dushara, thank you so much for sending the first signs towards me. I am counting on you guys.

3 Likes

Thanks to Duke Bune for all that he has done and for all that I know he will continue to do in the future!

6 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon for reaching out twice! I unfortunately do not have developed clairsenses so I cannot perceive for what reason and in what capacity you would like to aid me in a particular working, but I trust that you will do as you see fit to aid me in what I intend to have!

Thank you King Paimon for your grace.

7 Likes

Hail to Poiel! It agreed to my charge and delivered as fast as any demon I’ve worked with!

8 Likes

I’ve never formally thanked any of my helpers over the years, and it’s about time.

Praise Belial.
Praise Clauneck.
Praise Dantalion.
Specifically praises to Belial and Shax who showed up recently to assist Dantalion on a most powerful working.
Thank you Venus Illegitimata.
Thank you Lilith.
Thank you Zepar.
Praise Bune.
Praise Bathin.
Praise Hekate.
Thank you to Nitika and Na’amah.
Praise to the Orisha and the Saints; despite the jealousy of your practitioners, you protect me.
There are more too many to be named, they are legion.

And indeed, to any of my stalkers still watching this account trying to stop up my praises: your jealousy is your undoing. I speak my life openly and truthfully and to contaminate it condemns you to continued suffering.

8 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael

I am grateful and relieved that you agreed to help someone that really needed it. I know we don’t see eye to eye often but I’m glad we can still work together on something like this.

Respect and gratitude

Kadosh kadosh kadosh Adonai Tzabaoth

10 Likes

Big thanks to Bling-Bling for the quick response and manifestation! Thank you, Bling-Bling, the magickal flying green pig!
FB_IMG_1655580333048

6 Likes

Hail Belial ! Thanks to you , great king !

3 Likes

I am here today to thank and praise the powerful goetia spirit, Belial. Belial has helped me obtain a luxury apartment in my very expensive city, rent free. Instead of paying rent I pay the owner with services. This arrangement has been extremely powerful and immensely valuable to my life. Instead of paying rent I am able to save money and invest money and have more financial freedom. I highly suggest working with Belial, he is a mighty and powerful KING who can help you attain power, wealth riches, and more. THANK YOU BELIAL! HAIL KING BELIAL!!!

11 Likes

Hail Suhn Tal’ock for coming forward and wishing to receive the request!

I expect good things!

May you gain ever more praise and favor!

4 Likes

Thank you President Camio, for stepping forward on someone elses behalf and for guiding me through a reading for this purpose :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A hearfelt thanks to Eladel, who agreed to a bunch of my petitions!

3 Likes

Really Big Public Praise!!!

For Duke Dantalion

You are a most fantastic spirit thank you so much for an amazing experience.

Big respect and gratitude,

Mike B

8 Likes

Thank you Sallos for putting me back in contact with my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you Bune for the quick cash I got in less than a week

4 Likes

Well done brother! I absolutely love the Lucifer and the hidden demons book, it gives great results!
To Lucifer and manipulating time: I worked with Oriens under Lucifer and things happened before they supposed to happen, but that was not my request. So would you really say that it is Lucifer that manipulates time? I remember trying this some times without result but then with Oriens things seemed to happen before their time.

Thinking about asking Oriens for a whole other matter (love stuff) since the other things happened so fast.

Btw I really love your story. I’m happy for you that it worked out. I should definitely use that as well as I have an unfair debt for a decade that was forced on me (it’s complicated)
Thank you :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you King Vine, for accepting the request to build a wall of protection around some one.

6 Likes

Hail Abaddon

Thank you for backing my play.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

7 Likes

Leraje, you literally took an eye for an eye.
Thank you so much.

6 Likes