Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you archangel Raziel and Duchess Bime!!!

7 Likes

Monroe, thank you for your years of hard work, knowledge and guidance. I will try and repay you for your hard work.

6 Likes

My Humblest Respect and Deepest Gratitude to King Paimon, Duke Dantalion and King Belial for answering my call on the fly.

The people opposiing us in a Legal and Penal setting were intimidated, afraid and stood back the moment i started speaking.

I was able to handle the situation very well and knew the right things to say at the right time.

Mission accomplished (almost)

Hail King Paimon :blue_heart:
Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart:
Hail King Belail :heart:

10 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth! Thank you for
Being a great and patient teacher!

Yku have my gratitude and respect great Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astarorh!

6 Likes

Thanks to Seere for a period of blessings over the last month and a half.

3 Likes

Many many thanks for Pahaliah, Patzchiel, Hadael, Liael and Purson to help me with an ergent money problem.your help is mind-blowing.
**They are amazing for providing financial support.

• I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer.
6 Likes

Thank you King Bael for bringing this blessed, life giving rain to us. We’ve been dying on the vine all summer and needed this so badly. Let’s the clouds open and make it pour.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

13 Likes

Thanks to Agares for a period of blessings I am entering.

3 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for this intense evocation! You truly are a great teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Thank you Amducias for the quick fulfillment of my request. Results manifested a couple of hours later.

Hail Amducias!!

7 Likes

Thank you Bune, for everything you’ve done for me the past couple of years. If it wasn’t for you the current situation would leave me with empty pockets and without a chance to fully recover from this at some point. Its because of your careful planning and setting things into the right direction that I am well prepared and calm now.

10 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer for helping me in numerous ways; guidance, luck, and finally for quite literally saving my father’s life.
Lucifer has my devotion, gratitude and respect and I’ll definitely be working with him for a long time.

7 Likes

HAIL LUCIFER
HAIL CLAUNECK
HAIL KING PAIMON

Thank you for everything

6 Likes

Thank you Leraje. For the inside joke of when I say “Make it go away” and you MAKE it go away.

4 Likes

I wanna thank Raziel! I’ve done hundreds of pathworkings with him/her, several a day. Raziel always shows up and guides me. Thank you Raziel!

9 Likes

Massive thanks to Hermes!

Thanks to all my guiding, protective spirits.

6 Likes

I would just like to give thanks to King Paimon and Duchess Bune - who together have taken my career to heights i didnt think possible so soon.

Truely greatful to them both and I’m very excited to see where it goes from here!

8 Likes

These public thanking threads are so wholesome. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Holy fuck Bune,

its not like me to flex with numbers but you know what you did and I will put it to best use. Thank you so much.

10 Likes

I just had a “firecracking show” during my ritual today, with Bune.

Friday is particularly a day that Bune manifests vividly his presence.
:tangerine::candle::orange_heart:

10 Likes