Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Leraje for exposing someone in front of a third party.
It was uncomfortable as fuck but they will be gone for good :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you to Marbas for placing healing hands over my child and swiftly removing his discomfort & suffering.

Edit to add:

Thank you to Duchess Bune, King Paimon, King Belial, Lucifuge, and my money servitor for the unexpected check just now!!

7 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for promptly answering my call and also coming to me in my hypnagogic state.

I thank you for accepting my request and lending your support and assistance to my cause.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful.

Hail Queen Beleth :black_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Duchess Bim for delivering in two days what you promised in four.

Thank you for also delivering way more than you promised, as always. You are always full of pleasant and exciting surprises.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful.

Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

8 Likes

Thank you King Baal for your protection and assistance on invisibility from certain unwanted elements.

They were around me but could not see me. This was a sight to see (pun intended)

Thank you so much Mighty King, you have my Love, Respect and Gratitude.

Hail King Baal :black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much Azazel for quickly solving a legal issue that is dangerous to grow and quickly bringing in large sums of money in different ways.
I believe there is no limit to his power :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks to Bael for making an illusion in my apartment to protect from nosey landlords. I asked him to make none of these people see anything out of the ordinary in my apartment for the week, and today when they entered, they didn’t seeing anything that would give them an excuse to come back.

I would recommend Bael to anyone who needs to hide things, or create an illusion of something else.

6 Likes

Also, thanks to Bael for cursing the my nosy landlords and the people who work for them.
During this week he is causing confusion and torment to come to those who seek to know about what is inside my apartment. The results of which are evident both psychically and in the behavior of the person who showed up to enter my apartment.

Highly recommend Bael for baneful work on those who are poking into things you don’t want to them poke into. He can confuse their minds, making it harder for them to figure out what is going on, as well as bring them torment.

8 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte!

3 Likes

Thank you @ReyCuervo for all your help and Dantalion for always coming through and making it happen so quickly !

5 Likes

I’d like to give many thanks to Ophiel once again.

Thank you for opening up communication with an old friend.

5 Likes

Thank you Mighty Queen Beleth for coming so swiftly and accepting all my requests in their entirety.

You were Sweet, Compassionate, Strong, Powerful, Loving and everything and beyond what I’d expect from an Infernal Queen Goddess.

You have my Humblest Respect and Deepest Gratitude.

Hail Queen Beleth :black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

I would like to greatly thank King Belial, Lord Azazel, Lord Clauneck, Lord Mammon and Lord Orias (Initially called upon him for something else, but he was very helpful). I entered a pact with all of them recently so that I would get large wealth.
Collectively, they provided me with a great and successful opportunity (with the possibility for more) which I am indebted to them for.
Whilst I don’t want to go into specifics, they helped me make a large amount over a short period of time and this is one of the experiences that has increased my faith in magic a lot, as it’s a physical tangible result.

I want to thank them all and I highly recommend them.

11 Likes

It is good to hear of your success.

Please can I mention you in another thread or send you a message in order not to derail this thread?

4 Likes

Of course, PM me. I wouldn’t be sharing specific information unless a mod wanted proof in which case I can provide it to them, but I can help you with your ritual.

1 Like

Thank you great Duke Astaroth for todays wonderful training session! Thanks for the great visuals in the crystal ball and for your wisdom! Yku have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Thank you to Sitri and his energetic current! I look forward to continuing our interactions!

4 Likes

Thank you Tzadkiel,Jupiter for answering to my call.

4 Likes

thank you Duchess Bime!

4 Likes

i came out from prison, and belial gave me many things especially discipline thanks King Belial. i have A Level fitness and knowledge on various financial information and connections, this was a test ( as i took it) so thanks

6 Likes