Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Public thanks to Kataron and Zugola. I asked Zugola to stop our arguments and bring peace and harmony between us. Even after him royally fucking it up, I was able to keep my cool and speak peacefully, and he was able to do the same and apologize. I asked Kataron to cause our communication to be clear and honest, and we have finally spoken exactly like I wanted to and what I wanted to speak about, he even admitted his mistakes in communication and promised he will work hard so that we don’t have to face problems for it ever again. That is HUGE coming from him. Thanks both, you were amazing!

8 Likes

My gratidude for Prince Orobas.he came so easy and with an amazing energy.He helps me with a hard question,i had since 2004 and many more.
Thank you.

9 Likes

I thank the beautiful spirit King Belial, asked him for a newly opened position at work , half way through training and testing I realised it wasn’t for me and didn’t get either. However out of nowhere was offered to go full time with a higher pay at my current position , that also during lockdown! Have no idea why would they just want to pay me for staying home but pretty sure it’s the kings influence;) He has helped me before with job issues as well, specially when I’m stubborn and don’t compromise! Enjoy your offerings and thank you again!

13 Likes

My gratitude to Azazel, Grand Prince Sitri and Lord Satan for acting in concert in a road opening.

7 Likes

Thank you:
Lord Satan for manifesting when I am dealing with the “others”.
Lord Lucifer for your protective work and strong guidance.
King Asmodeus for self empowerment and reviving my sense of humor.
Imperial Chancellor Zhuge Liang for bringing the Spirit of War upon those who wish to hold me back.
Prime Minister Lucifuge Rofocale for making sure that my paperwork for various things goes through smoothly.
Duke Dantalion for taking me out of that disastrous living situation and bringing me into a loving and supportive community.
Duchess Bune for providing me with abundance and loosening my tongue so that I can get the most out of my social interactions.
And
Duchess Gremory for self-love. It all started with me realizing that I deserve to have nice things.

Thank you all for what you have done. My new life is amazing. Please continue to guide and protect me. I am grateful for all of these opportunities and the uplifting work that you have all done. I will never go back to where I was. Thank you for binding my enemies so that they can’t reach me. I didn’t ask for a curse, but it appears that these people are getting exactly what they deserve anyway.

9 Likes

I’d like to publicly thank and appreciate The Grand Duke Dantalion for helping me out in my time of need.

I will also go ahead and say he does give constant and very strong signs, reassurances, hope, when you are in doubt and just getting back up on the horse after years of not Evoking.

He likes Books, so dedicate books to him and read it in his name. He likes good wine and Macadamia Nuts. This he has communicated to me. I’ll be writing an entire post on my detailed working with him.

Go to him with respect and honour and you will receive the same.

Goodluck.

All Hail The Grand Duke Dantalion :heart::heart:

10 Likes

Hail Gadiel, thank you for your willingness to aid me with all my requests, continue the good work you are doing and always keep me safe and protect me under thy great and mighty influence!!!:pray:t5::pray:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

Hail Iaoth, Patehyah, and Opiel, for all that you are doing. I know that there blockage to the manifestation of the desire, but you great spirits are working to take it all way so that the desire becomes a reality!!! Thank you all so much.

3 Likes

This is the first part of my tribute of gratitude to Grand Duke Sallos. I entreated you to conflagrate the flames of love that had existed between me and my ex. You listened and nodded sagely and then proceeded to show me why it was not a great idea.

And then you brought an Angel into my life to adorn me with her love and I her. You truly are a marvellous spirit…Serena Alora Sallos Aken…

For anyone else struggling with the very human pangs of unrequited love and affection, talk to Duke Sallos, he Will help if you are sincere.
Thank You

12 Likes

thanks Duke Astaroth for the intention the work together.
His energy as came was so deep and intense.
Thank you again!

6 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic, well done, well done! :love_you_gesture::horse:

5 Likes

I’d like to give thanks to President Amy for his assistance on my recent writing project and to Prince Orobas for overseeing the endeavor. It has been a very exciting ride.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

10 Likes

Thank you Gremory your power and instruction have been overwhelming and appreciated. I will hold up my end.

8 Likes

THANK YOU CIMERIES
I needed a package to be shipped ASAP but the seller couldn’t find one of the items due to moving house. Called on Cimeries to help locate it and after just a few hours my order is now on its way to me.

HAIL CIMERIES

12 Likes

Thank you (once again!) Marquis Amon. Your calming energy always reassured me I’m on the right path. And thank you for suggestions, I have great hopes for this new moon!

7 Likes

Thank you Zoroel & Sabriel for rejuvenating me when my energy was down. Without that boost I don’t think I would have made it through the days gone by. You guys are awesome :sunglasses:!

5 Likes

I wish to give great thanks Andromalius. A loved one had a pocketbook stolen from their workplace by a housekeeper. He didn’t bring the item back(everything stolen is easily replaced) but the housekeeper’s business partner became ill the same day she stole the item. She was questioned as to if she stole it and of course she lied about it, which Andromalius confirmed–her business partner died the same day. Now her business is expected to fall apart. Crazy thing is Andromalius started working on this before I even did the ritual.

Tasa Fubin Andromalius On Ca!

10 Likes

Hail King Paimon. The great king helped a loved one avoid having to do something highly illegal which was forced onto them by their toxic mom. A very dirty situation, but it was halted by the king. King Paimon always comes through when I need him. He is very beginner friendly and I’ll always recommend him to anyone thats serious and sincere. Be sure to approach him with respect though.

9 Likes

Thank you Vepar for giving me the strength for my business endeavor, the lesson was a long one and is still on going but thank you

8 Likes

Thank you to my spirits of layered working.

Prince Orobas my team leader, thank you for reconciliation between me and my friend.

Duke Agares, thank you for your cooperation in returning a runaway.

President Botis, for your efforts in reconciliation

Earl Andromalius for causing my friend to return

Duke Dantalion for changing his mind to make him see things my way.

Spirits I honor and salute you.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

12 Likes

My gratitude and appreciation for Azazel. I have been dreading my cars MOT and worried how much it will cost me, so asked for his help to make it an inexpensive repair bill. And my car ended up passing without any issues which is unusal for my POS car.

Also grateful for his continued teachings, help and guidance on my current path to achieve what I came to him to help with.
Hail Azazel :black_heart:

7 Likes