Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Bime/Bune came through on $1,000 plus some and so I owe her this poem now.

Bime, thank you, for all that you do
You've brought me money when I was screwed
Bime can help with financial joy
She can manifest money for your brand new toy
She really is awesome, I'm loving her vibe
Her hair is black like a cold winter's night
She comes as a child, at least to me 
Her powers are wild, she hears my pleas
Bime, bime, where are you now? 
I feel your presence inside of my house
I hope you loved this poem so 
I'll call you back when I need some dough

Thank you, Bime, I sincerely appreciate you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks to Naamah, not for receiving the results I requested in the time allotted, but for being given clear guidance on how to obtain these results myself, along with the reassurance that doing this work will grant me what I’m after. Things feel like they’re lining up for me to take inspired action on, which feels like it has come from your influence.

8 Likes

Update: he died on Tuesday and his dad died Wednesday. Hail Andromalius

5 Likes

This is a public offering for Belial, I did this ritual awhile ago for my friends and enemies to look at me with awe. Although I don’t have to many enemies and I haven’t made a drastic change I feel this is currently in the works. I out 4 people onto magick recently so I believe they’ll appreciate me for because of this, thank you Belial!

6 Likes

This is a public offer for Valfer he drained enemies I had. One of them recently had 3 kids so his entire life has changed.

2 Likes

This is a post of public praise for the immensely powerful entities that delivered for me in a big way. Achieved a dream I had for awhile emerging victorious with their help to acquire asset of an important piece of property that received several bids.

Goddess Lakshmi (did a 40 day ritual as described in baal kadmon’s lakshmi book)
Mighty and Powerful Lucifer
Vehuel
Veaheliel
Hockziel
Vagdiel
Crocel
Anuel
Atzamiel
Natkiel
Vatdmiel
Andras
Yabamiah
Yanchiel
Barchiel
Malchiel
Seer

I am eternally grateful to these powerful, caring and reality shifting spirits!

Thanks are also in order for the all powerful spirit of the universe!

8 Likes

Hail President Botis!

Thank you for your swift action in delivering my petition to reconcile my brother and his friend. You truly are a master in this office. Thank you and much respect to you.

Hail Prince Orobas!

9 Likes

Just curious if you have done work with Andromalius before. Or did he show up to help.

I ask because I’ve had Duke Forcalor come to me during meditation and Earl Raum and Duke Vepar come to me in dreams. At these times I didn’t even know their office or powers. Had to wake up and search. However it turned out their powers were exactly what I was desiring at that time.

4 Likes

I pursued him. But I have had a lot of spirits seek me out. They will come to you when they want to work with you. I think it’s an honor, they see you developing and wish to help you out. It’s awesome.

5 Likes

Thank you, I agree.

3 Likes

I like to give a heartfelt thanks to Archangel Raphael for dealing with my nasty toothache on Sunday morning. You’re holding me over until I can get into the dentist tomorrow thank you very much.

Respectfully

Mike B

11 Likes

Thank you President Marbas for my trust in you will heal me, and thank you Duke Focalor for breaking hexes and curses cast at me, in trust.

8 Likes

Thank You Duke Sallos. Exactly as you said!

7 Likes

Hail president Marbas thank you for making my trip to the dentist bearable. I definitely appreciate you.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

8 Likes

Thank you to Vapula and Andralphus for not only helping me study but pass 2 very important exams. Great Praise and thanks I can not wait to work in the future. You both truly saved and helped me a lot.

6 Likes

Thank you Sargatanas for delivering me that girl Sunday night.

Hail Sargatanas!

9 Likes

I want to officially Thank Naamah for getting me laid. She works in mysterious ways. I’ve been going through a breakup and i petitioned her to find me a sexual partner to get my mind off things. five days letter strangely, my gf (or ex gf) who I’m breaking up with currently hits me up out of nowhere and asks to meet for a bit. We ended up having sex, so i guess my petition was sort of Heard. Anyway, this is me officially thanking you and praising you for your help Naamah.
Hail Naamah!

7 Likes

Thank you, Leraje. I appreciate your venturesome (and slightly concerning) maneuver.
(although I will complain the entire time, who am I kidding)

8 Likes

Praise to Duchess Bune! I’ve been struggling to get a job that falls within my favor as far as duties/schedule. I’m a newbie to magick but always had an interest in Bune, so I simply said a prayer right before my interview and was selected for an insurance agent position. Although I had no background in finances and just applied to anything out of desperation, I still believe that Bune came through on my prayer on just simply getting accepted after countless rejections. In return, I give this spirit recognition on this forum as promised. Hail almighty Bune!

12 Likes

Hail Gadiel, the great protector, continue to keep me safe from all harm and always stand by me in times of need and trouble always!

2 Likes