Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Leraje, for listening patiently to my rants about wanting to do normal stuff again (like for example…oh, walking?). I know that everything is needing its time - and I am insanely frustrated by that- so being reminded over and over of what kind of hard labor my body is exercising at the moment makes it easier.

Thank you Buer for working insanely fast in pain reducement and mobility where its needed (my first real shower felt like heaven, man. Also walking on both of my feet for a short while without tools felt really good!).

7 Likes

So I just remembered I asked Oriens from LHD a year ago to “overcome feelings of poverty and resentment” which I imagined to also include low self-esteem. Well I didn’t realize it until recently, but my image of myself has really improved and I don’t get jealous over my friends’ relationships, good luck, etc. Instead I am very happy for them. So thank you very much Oriens.

3 Likes

I was part of a group ritual for self-initiation with Lucifer a little while back. I’ve already done a ritual for that purpose a while ago on my own, but I joined anyway to lend my energy to it.
Funny thing happened. My cut wouldn’t bleed when trying to offer blood when using his sigil. My lighter stopped working when trying to ignite the incense blend I made and consecrated as an offering.
I’m still not sure if that is a sign telling me I’ve done enough and offerings were not needed or a sign that I’ve done something wrong.

So just to be sure and because it’s overdue…
Thank you lord Lucifer for being the guiding light on my dark path!
Thank you lord Lucifer for teaching me and have teachers send my way!
Thank you lord Lucifer for the challenges you have given me and the ones that are yet to come! I gladly accept the them in order to grow in wisdom and power.

I am honored to have your darkness influence me and to stand in your light and I do my best to be worthy enough to let others see your light in me.

5 Likes

Big thanks to Andras for providing me with the protection I asked for.

5 Likes

Thanks to Shax for making me invisible to my opponents, to Vine for removing the target’s spiritual protection, and to Leraje for separating targets.

4 Likes

Thanks to AA Tzadkiel for helping find a better job

3 Likes

A very big thank you to Duke Dantalion!

For all his encouragement and fixing/enhancing the way I think about the past, present, and future! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I am leaving thanks to praise and thank you for always helping and being able to guide me when I need it most.
King Amaymon
President Buer
President Gaap
President Glasya-Labolas
Duke Sallos
Duke Gusion
Earl Furfur
Marquis Marchosias
Marquis Andras
Marquis Amon
Marquis Leraje

3 Likes

Thank you Bune for saving me immediately and reminding me what abundance feels like.

Thank you Marbas for reaching out and for your massive and constant help.

Thank you Gremory for your amazing support.

Thank you Vuall for reminding what’s good in life.

4 Likes

Thanks to Asmodeus for binding the target, Gaap for separating the targets, Lilith for helping with the love magick, and Seere for speeding up the effects of magick.

3 Likes

:maple_leaf::balloon::orange_heart::cherry_blossom: Hail great vampire and scubbuss of the darkness Naamah​:cherry_blossom::orange_heart:

Thank you for protecting,guiding and fulfilling my wishes

1 Like

I know this is a bit late but I want to thank Duke Barbatos for visiting me this week when I was working night shift letting me know there was something wrong with my fish tank. I know you when you come and its something to do with my pets so I had a look when I got home and I noticed my filter stopped working. Its now sorted and the waterfall is flowing again, thanks again Barbatos!

I also want to thank King Abalim lately as you have been amazing and I am truly grateful! I took pride in drawing and charging your sigil with your energy and I will carry it with me everywhere I go like I do with Berith and Paimon’s sigils. I have a lot to learn from you and I can’t wait for what the future brings!

2 Likes

Praise and thanks to Sitri! I did a small ritual to call him up to get me something in his domain, and I definitely got it!

Thanks, Sitri!

2 Likes

No, just a quick prayer. It’s not really his traditional wheelhouse, but it seemed to work?

2 Likes

Thanks to Paimon for helping pass the exam.

2 Likes

Big thanks to Fotamecus for bending the time for me. Long, gruelling hours passed by easily.

3 Likes

Thanks to Raum and Haures for helping me destroy opponents.

5 Likes

I’m leaving thanks and praise to Saint Longinus, the Centurion. Hail Saint Longinus!

Here in Brazil, he is called São Longuinho and is widely known as having the power to find anything that is missing.

After spending hours searching for a missing cat, I offered Saint Longinus a prayer and public praise in case the cat was found. Not even 40 minutes after the prayer, the cat just walked right in front of me.

If something is missing, anything, give Saint Longinus a try!
Thank you so much, São Longuinho. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Well, my success didn’t involve a spirit, but an interesting success nonetheless! About a week ago I was thinking of someone and really wishing we would talk again. I visualized her as clearly as I could, pictured myself standing next to her, I felt myself pushing my hand into her mind, trying to feel it clearly. I pushed the thought of her contacting me into her mind. I had forgotten about this until a couple days ago she txts me out of nowhere. For the newer magicians, take this for how simple magic can be. Have a desire for something and connect and make your goal as real as possible in your mind. Magic doesn’t have to be complex. After you connect with it, let it go, don’t dwell on it and get to the point where you don’t care anymore. It can be simple!

4 Likes

Much thanks to the servant The Seer for the quick (almost instant) guidance on how to proceed. May your power grow beyond our understanding

3 Likes