Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Big thanks to amazing spirit Auns/Amy for getting rid of an extremely annoying co-worker who had been draining my energy for the past 8 months ! Not sure why this spirit is so underrated!

Also a big thanks to the great Lucifer, King Paimon, and Dutchess Dantalion for influencing the same persons mind to accept the job she was offered somewhere else even when the pay was almost the same! She just couldn’t refuse despite of being unsure and not as interested:)
Work is quiet and peaceful again :pray::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you Bael. I’m humbled and grateful for your astounding support.

Thank you Sitri

I purchased Jareth Tempests Sitri Aura of lust empowerment. Received my chi ball yesterday and accepted it. Today I used it for the first time before entering my gym. 5 people came up to me to talk and they didn’t seem to want to leave my presence. 3 of them were attractive girls.

I can’t believe how quick and well it worked.

Thank you Sitri!

3 Likes

Give thanks to the Orishas. The 7 plus African powers who came through with me applying for citizenship, finding a new and peaceful place to live with my family, the continual growth in my businesses and the constant growth of myself as I break free from societal chains.

1 Like

Hey there. @mpress092 Please answer the questions I asked you in order to complete your introduction.

I give thanks to the Black Mother Hekate for bringing me to the unseelie court. I cannot begin to describe the joy in my life and will not name her. I am being freed of my bitterness toward women. And I have a friend.

Hail unto thee O dark goddess, mistress of the world and worthy of all praise, hail unto thee! My joy is in excess of what I can tell.

3 Likes

guys this is awesome… There was someone I cursed 4-5 months ago. I don’t remember which spirit it was. (most likely Astaroth or glasya labolas) I wanted him to lose his health, loved ones, and job during the ritual.
2 days ago I felt a pressure in my left temple. And then this person I cursed came to my mind. I didn’t care too much and continued my work. I talked to a mutual friend with the person I cursed on the phone today and the result is inevitable… :slight_smile:
The person on the phone told me that the person in question was fired 2 days ago and that he broke his back as a result of a motorcycle accident on his way home. He is currently in the hospital and has a platinum on his waist… :slight_smile:
From here I offer my praise and thanks to the spirits. glad you are with me💪🏻

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon. You changed me and how I think.
You really have been there all along, haven’t you :black_heart:
I will always be grateful.

3 Likes

A big shout out to my spirit team Papa Legba and Bune for always showing up for me big time especially when I need it the most. Papa Legba removes obstacles on my path and brings me opportunities. Bune makes sure my finances never runs dry. I am so grateful

5 Likes

Thank you

Lilith
Dantalion
Queen Beleth
King Paimon
Chenor

For you know what!! You are all super amazing.

2 Likes

THANK YOU AND PRAISE YELAHIAH AND SHAX In my country, besides basic needs, the bills are very high. That’s why I would like to thank the Spirits for allowing me to re-use my contracted bill with a 20% discount. (Until today, I have not seen such an offer given to those around me)
Shax and yelahiah
“When you try to manifest something physical in the best conditions at the most affordable price, this angel brings quick results.”

3 Likes

Big thanks to Duke Agares for the help you gave to my sister. Because of your help that special someone has returned back into her life. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I want to thank Raziel and Tzadkiel for coming through within 72hours when things looked bleak and I was questioning my faith and ability in the occult. I asked for financial assistance using pathworking for an urgent matter because time ran out. You angels delivered money and much more!!! Im a grown man here crying with gratitude… Thank you letting me witness you angels true power!.. Whoever says angels work slow don’t know what they are talking about. I got way more than I asked for and I’m grateful.

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas. Your healing magick is definitely something. Few weeks go by after my chest injury. I can bench close to my max with no issues and no pain whatsoever. Only thing I still need to wait on is dips. Cause well dips is HOW I hurt myself so I’d be putting tension directly on the injury. Anyway. Thank you so much.

And thank you very much Belial for my bulking progress from your motivation. I found a photo of me shirtless from a year ago and now. I’m looking at the toothpick in the first photo and in the second I’m looking at the v taper and the new veins in my shoulders! So the food Belial is making me eat Is going somewhere!

2 Likes

Thank you nichsah for teaching me how to call rain lol it was an accident he wanted me to invoke water once a day for a week and observe how people react around me.

Now it’s pouring hard lol cause in the visualization I was floating above an ocean and it was pouring on me

Archangel Michael and Sakatos - thanks a lot for protecting me. I appreciate all that you have done for me so far. Many thanks to King Ghob for your patience and help.
Belial, thanks for finding a way to use my target’s wife to punish him! That was a brilliant move :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you

Lilith
Dantalion
Chenor

For all your assistance today :pray:t4::heart:

1 Like

Belial. Is a fucking menace when it comes to making you get up off your ass to do something…I have been eating a shit ton of food and it’s mostly been healthy food without me even realizing it lol. (Potatoes. Rice. Beef. Milk. My mass gainer shakes) so I feel that’s also part of his doing somehow so thank you king Belial! Road to 200 pounds let’s goooo😭

Hail mighty Clauneck!!!

2 Likes

I thank the being or beings who have not stopped giving me hints while falling asleep regarding errors in an important document that I had to hand in the next day and have saved me a huge hassle. Thank you for the assistance whoever you are! :pray:

1 Like