Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thank you Bune, for the answering my petition so quickly. More to come!

Hail Bune

4 Likes

Thank you Buer, for leading me to such a wonderful and kind and overall super professional surgeon :sob: I am feeling 100% less anxious now, unlike with the other folks involved :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you King Asmodeus !! I requested a cordon of peace and quiet around my home and you delivered it to me in style. I just love what you do.

3 Likes

My thanks to King Paimon, for swift intervention and steering things in the right direction when greatly needed. I asked him for help twice recently and each time he’s came through for me, helping things go as well as they could. Every time I’ve asked for his assistance previously it’s been given quickly, turning desperate circumstances around within hours. When King Paimon gets involved people change their minds quickly.

My thanks also to President Marbas for timely assistance too, again providing help when asked. Hopefully your work will be concluded soon.

4 Likes

Endless thanks to Dantalion and Yeretel for helping me write and defend my undergraduate thesis. During the presentation, I had a great command of the subject. I prepared the presentation so well that the instructors could not find my flaws unlike the other students. Good luck to you…

7 Likes

Hail Belial!

4 Likes

Thank you Hermes!!! I was having huge difficulties with my work’s paperwork. To be fair I couldn’t handle it on my own and I needed a quick rescue. As always Hermes delivered.

5 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for dissolving that pesky block in my shoulder with one swift move :flushed:

4 Likes

King Zagan does it again!

Thank you for completing the target revenue in 45 days(again),it fascinates me always that the target is completed right on time, thank you so much, lots of love, gratitude and immense respect.May our relationship prosper over time🍻.

I recommend everyone to give it a try for wealth magic with King Zagan👑

Hail King Zagan​:crown::black_heart:

7 Likes

I’m here to praise Duke Agares and King Asmodeus:

Recently, a member here (@Eliade) gave me the recommendation to work with Duke Agares. I was having some communication issues with my special person, he was distant and cold, talking about work related stuff only. He is my friend and we have a small business together for some years now and when we first met he showed interest in something more with me, but I think I blew it.

Anyway… my initial contact with Duke Agares involved a 15-minute meditation using his sigil and enn. I introduced myself, explained my situation, mentioned that @Eliade had recommended him, and promised to publicly praise him once I observed a significant improvement in the depth and meaning of my crush’s communication with me. Not even 10 minutes after I finished, I got 21 messages from my guy. One after another, I kept listening to the sounds of notification on my phone in awe. I don’t even remember when was the last time he initiated a conversation with me.

Subsequently, I continued meditating with Duke Agares’ sigil and enn in the following days. However, yesterday I realized that I hadn’t contacted Agares in two or more days. So, I opened the sigil, called upon him, apologized, and discussed my situation once again. Approximately 30 minutes after concluding the ritual, my partner called me and said he wanted to see me. Since I was already in bed, prepared to sleep, he video called me and discussed topics that I hadn’t even mentioned to Duke Agares (I believe this part may have been influenced by Asmodeus, so thanks to him as well!), he talked about some very personal stuff, told me how much he appreciated me, told me he would always protect me and care for me, asked if I was seeing someone, told me how beautiful I am and how loyal he will always be to me and to our connection. Talked about some plans he has for our future. I’m having some family problems and he asked if I was really ok and if I wanted he could come and get me, take care of me and help me whenever I needed.

I cannot find the words to express my gratitude to Duke Agares; his work is remarkably swift! He is truly amazing, and I wholeheartedly recommend him. If you are experiencing communication problems with someone, Duke Agares is the one to turn to!

Furthermore, I extend special thanks to the great Asmodeus! Working with Asmodeus and Agares in this matter has given me hope that I can mend things with my special person from now on. I’ll continue to work with both on this situation and I recommend them to everyone who is in need. They gave me an opportunity to work on my mistakes with this person and for this I’m really thankfull!

Hail Agares! Hail Asmodeus!

11 Likes

Thank you Bael. Your power and immediate and constant help has changed my life. You ask for so little and yet I feel your massive power working in the world around me. I’m so grateful for your help and instruction.

1 Like

Thank you to Zagal from LHD. For giving the enemy bad insomnia that no one can help.

Thank you to Arathron for stopping the effect of medicine so it has no affect.

Thank you to the desperate and the depleted for taking away my enemy’s money and giving them financial stress.

Thank you to valefar for teaching me on the topic of vampirism. I can see the result so clearly.

2 Likes

My greatest goal for a long time has been to open my clairsenses and since I have struggled financially for years, also to improve my economic situation. For a long time I have been attracted to Astaroth and Beelzebub (whom I see as my patrons). They have found ways of sending me their messages from time to time despite having my senses still blocked. But in most cases I do not know if I have been listened to or not until a long time later, and although in day-to-day situations I have been ignored, in more important needs I know that I have been listened and helped. Here are two requests in which I have been surprised by their answers so favorable and so accurate that I undeniably know that I have obtained their help and I want to publicly thank both of them:

First, at the beginning of 2022 I was in need for vehicles for my family. I needed a pickup for work, I needed a good car for my wife and for family outings, and I needed a gas saver car for my student daughter, but all I had was an old van with mechanical issues and an empty wallet. I asked my patrons at the beginning of the year for their help in getting the 3 vehicles I needed before the end of the year and what I got was their help in an amazing way. In the most unexpected and amazing ways I ended up the year with a 2015 Corolla in excellent condition for my daughter, a 2017 Lincoln MKZ in as-new condition for my wife, and a strong F150 for my work in a way that they practically came into my life alone and paying only a fraction of its actual cost.

Secondly, at the end of November of last year I asked for their help to get my own comfortable, safe, well-built house, with all the necessary spaces for my family. I also asked them to help me with a commercial building so that I could start a business that would allow me to support my family without effort and that would allow me to grow financially and give me time to dedicate myself to growing spiritually as well. 5 days after asking for it, I had a persistent anxiety feeling for breaking up with my business partner, and I ended up with the little financial security that I still had. This was followed by financial desperation and plans to leave the country in order to maintain my family. When discussing my plans with my dad, he offer me to start a business partnership between the two of us in a mix between partnership and inheritance in life, with him being the capitalist partner. This was around December 10-12. At the beginning of the year I found an excellent commercial land in one of the main avenues of my city. Long story short, we are currently building a 6,500 square foot, two story building, basement and customer parking for 7 vehicles. Commercial zone on the first floor, apartment for my family on the second floor and a big private parking in the basement.

The least that I can do is to give a big thank you to Astaroth and Beelzebub for their help. I appreciate your help with my whole heart. I have not enough words to thank you both. And I hope the next step will be my clairsenses. :grin:

3 Likes

I want to thank Orias again for helping manipulating teacher’s mind and granding me a great mark!

I can’t help you enough! You are my favourite spirit, for sure!

Cheers Orias!

1 Like

Thanks to Behemoth for helping heal bad physical injuries + helping greatly with physique enhancement at a rate that I’ve never seen before.
Definitely recommend for physical things, friendly yet slightly somber spirit, powerful and fast acting nonetheless.

4 Likes

Hail Great President Haagenti, thank you for your assistance in dissolving the mental and emotional blocks that were holding me back, I look forward to working with you further in this personal journey of alchemy.

2 Likes

Thank you to Nitika the genius spirit! I just started working with you again yesterday and know I can trust you with timely results, as you have shown them in the past.

Also a huge thank you to the AAs Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, and Uriel. You all helped me overcome a great obstacle which has made life much easier while dealing with the bigger overall obstacle. Thank you for your help and guidance!

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: HAIL BELIAL​:heart::heart::heart:

I am so grateful to this friend called Belial. I wanted a project that’s got my role and permanent wfh and I got it.

Thank you ever so much Belial, you’re incredible in every way :heart:

3 Likes

Credit where it’s due-

I was at a little league game and my son’s team was struggling. Almost every single time I physically asked for a demonic intervention, I got what I asked for, whether it be our pitcher throwing strikes, or screwing with the kids minds at bat. It was statistically amazing because I did it like 8 times and each time it worked.

Shout outs to-

Belial
King Paimon
Lucifer
Satan
Asmodeus
Leviathan
Lilith.

A couple times I had to ask them to focus their energy on the target, not just the surrounding area. It made a difference. Lilith seemed to misunderstand me at first but when I clarified the target and the goal, it happened. Repeatedly.

Also, last minute call out don’t tend to work. But at least basically constructed thoughts of what the action should be before requesting it, do.

On a secondary topic, I tend to get panic attacks when driving a lot of people and was driving my
Kids home, and told King Paimon if he staved off the panic attacks on the way home, I would acknowledge it.

Thanks to King Paimon.

An interesting evening!

4 Likes

Back again with more thanks for this wonderful Spirit, King Belial. Law enforcement interfered with an avenue of money i had going for a couple years now to the point where it messed up my financials a little bit. This escelated into 2 court cases. I called upon King Belial daily for like 14 days (perfoming Invocations and making offerings, i intend on taking this to 90 days as i see that both KB and I may benefit from it) and all charges were dropped. Earlier yesterday, Wednesday (which i must add that i read in some esoteric texts is the day for communication, messages, understanding, etc) He caused it so that the avenue of income i had prior to police harrassing me was opened up again. My account is reactivated and unfrozen. Please approach this Dark God with respect and humility when facing problems in the court or financial issues and he will help you. :crown:Thank You King Belial. :crown: I greatly appreciate your help and look forward to working with you in the near future.

5 Likes