Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Here at the end of the year after a rough first half, and some big wins though with hardship in the recent months, I can absolutely understand this sentiment.

Thankful af :relieved:

4 Likes

Thank you to whatever unknown forces that provided me with just enough money to order the last things necessary for my satanic Alter. I ended up buying 22 different types of incense!:grin:my wallet is going to need to go to the ICU :rofl:

All together everything for my Alter (not buying table until I move cause I don’t know where I’d like it yet or how big it needs to be) but supplies alone = to well over $600!

Seems Satan is pleased though. :joy:

Also happy feast of fire to any other satanists :grin:

Nag champa incense. I think it’s like 120 sticks a tube in a box and there is like 6 tubes I think. And I’m pretty sure that is with all of them except the money and sex incense :grin:.

Box of musk sticks, money incense. Sex magick related incense sticks :nerd_face:. Box of dragons blood. Boxes of jasmine and lavender. Cedar, opium and a few others lol

2 Likes

BELIAL HELPED ME WIN A TRIAL AGAINST MY RAPIST

I want to offer my eternal gratefulness to Belial, who helped me win a trial against a guy who tried to rape me. Fortunately, I managed to escape on time.

But that’s besides the point.
The months leading to the trial I was a complete wreck. I was so afraid of the guy finding me and killing me, he was threatening me and sending other people to threaten me.

A week before the hearing I did a ritual with Belial to help me by being on my side. I felt a bit better, but on the day of the trial I lost my composure and was a mess. It was extremely hard to see the guy face to face and I completely lost it. I kept repeating Belial’s enn while sitting in the chair and testifying, hoping to calm myself down.

I live in a country that has a really bad court system and if you have connections, you can get away with anything. And he had them. My hopes were low.

Luckily for me, the judge was a woman (some may say it shouldn’t matter, but in my country it does). The guy appeared in a dirty work hoodie, had greasy hair and all in all looked really ‘sketchy’. Again, appearances shouldn’t matter but they do. His alibi was disproven with my solid evidence. All that he said was met with a doubt from the judge and she was drilling him mercilessly. Everytime he tried to tell one of his lies, the judge was basically saying ‘that’s bullshit’ to his face. His lawyer tried to ‘victim shame me’ and we all know that doesn’t end up well in those cases.

I cried while speaking because I couldn’t calm down and I even surprised myself because I’m not a type to cry, but I just couldn’t stop for some reason.

The verdict came today and he was found GUILTY for attempted rape and got 10 months in prison. In the verdict it read that I couldn’t be lying because my reaction was so severe that it couldn’t be faked and I had no reason to lie (and I had evidence of course).

So thank you Belial once again, that was magnificent!

And for the guy - I hope you get tormented every day, I’ll made sure of that.

18 Likes

Congrats @CrazyPlantLady :slight_smile: I hope you can now start to heal, after the trial is done. I wish you the best!

3 Likes

Thank you Vine for helping my friend, protecting him, and setting him free from harmful people and situations!

Don’t hesitate to call Vine for protection!!!

8 Likes

Hail and great thanks to the four sisters of Sacred Prostitution -
Hail Lilith, Naamah, Eisheth Zenunim and Agrat Bat Mahlat!!!
You have protected me and given me so much to be thankful for.
I praise for every working you’ve done in my life and all the many great things there are to come.
But most of all thank you for the wellbeing of prosperity and success. May we do great things together.

10 Likes

To King Belial and Duke Dantalion, thank you both for showing grace, tact and compassion last nite while I was in a dark, vulnerable state and expressing my anxiety and depression.

9 Likes

ANDROMALIUS!!! Thank you for coming through for me, and helping me with finding my baby’s lost electronics!!! There was no way we would have been able to find the phone, we tore the house apart, we looked everywhere. I’m so grateful, thank you for bringing joy to my child and answering my call.

Seriously, Andromalius is the spirit to call if you lost an object and need help finding it. I’ve called on him every single time something was lost or stolen and he’s always come through.

Thank you again Andromalius.

12 Likes

I thank the holy one, whom I shall not name…for his illumination.

:pray:

2 Likes

Thank you mother lillith, you are beautiful and amazing.

4 Likes

Thank you Glasya Labolas. You did exactly as i asked.
Sorry that this took so long.

5 Likes

Thank you Luggaldimmerankia for your help in guiding me in my initiations and life despite being an enemy of tiamat(by book) by wich i am also working with.

I aknowledge your inisights i had needed to bring me clearity of my sight inwardly as of outwardly to progress much effectively on my path. And if so deemed important will share it here for others who may or may not be guided by you or just need it to progress as i needed to.

Hail Luggaldimmerankia!

2 Likes

Thanks to President Marbas for your efforts in healing a close family member, may they regain full health soon.
Thanks also to King Paimon for resolving an issue within minutes of opening your sigil, and arranging things in our favour.

8 Likes

I want to thank Mammon. Even though I am unemployed with his help I paid half of my dues. Hail Mammon!
Dont lose hope people and work your inner magic! Your belief is the most powerful thing!

13 Likes

I’m gonna thank lerajae again. Yes my brother is leaving pretty soon and it sucks kinda as it gets closer. But I thought it was cool how lerajae knew I wanted this to happen for my own good. At the same time I love him and ofc don’t want his downfall being homeless. And now it’s apparent our parents are still gonna help him like from afar. I believe this was somehow his doing. Or just maybe it’s how the energies formed or whatever cause I was manifesting a specific way for him to leave at the same time without even knowing it? But either way that’s pretty dope that yea that sucks that he’s leaving and I’ll miss him but low key everyone kind of wins in the end.

Glad things worked out after a ritual with lerajae a while ago​:slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you lerajae (last thank you for this lol cause well I got my final results​:slightly_smiling_face::joy:)

5 Likes

I am here to thank Forcalor, for removing all negative energy and eyes from myself and my life and my home. I really needed that protection so thank you :blush:

Thank you Bael for keeping my work hidden from all prying eyes and letting me know to find a memory loss spell. Your energy was the most dlear to me out of all the workings, i appreciate that, and i feel my request was instantly fulfilled.

I am also giving public praise to Vassago. I appreciate you helping me to sense the incoming changes abd aiding me to prepare.

And lastly for now, I thank Nitika for her patience with me! I fell off of my cashbook daily routine and just noticed today after apologizing and reconnecting through candle work, that she still provided my goal. I am beyond grateful and excited to do better, bc the work we do together has brought excellent and fast results. Thank you Nitika, and no slacking for me :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Ty belial for answering my prayer instantly pretty much. This pertains to satanism and an issue of my past Judaism having being still programmed in my head. And before I start building satans new alter I wanna be respectful and clear that first. Belial didn’t do exactly as expected but he helped more so with a “just set it and forget it” approach like “we will figure it out for now u just relax” cause immediately I forgot about the situation for the most part. Or I don’t care simply

6 Likes

Many thanks to the Satan and Asmodeus, who have done wonders in my gaining fame and charm :black_heart:

7 Likes

Lol to make anyone who has reason to believe they know my business to have a foggy recollection. Ive seen something like this in one of the books, just have to find it now. Happy new year :tada: :sparkles: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes