Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Last night, I did some “prayers” to an entity that shall remain unnamed.

Today I found an interesting item at a second hand store that was quickly “claimed” by the entity.

Only for me to realize that this item will serve as a good undercover connection. As if it had been arranged.

Hail and thanks!

Your power and presence are apparent!

3 Likes

Thank you gremory.

You gave me. The baddest opportunity and I am GOING to take it lol. I will NOT miss this lol.

I met this girl a bit ago. She’s local. And she’s extremely loving as well as extremely lustful. And she wants me to come over and spend 4 days with her. Great mixture!:joy: I’m going back to high school I guess. Jk I didn’t get any in high school I’m just gonna be real here​:skull:

She’s REALLY into me💀so I’m grabbing this opportunity like a football pass. Thank you gremory🤣

I’m already being called pet names💀

8 Likes

Thank you Buer for aid in my eyes therapy!

5 Likes

Thank you Mighty Mighty Dantalion for your prompt assistance and healing.

Thank you President Marbas for healing my eye infection, it was annoying and I feel much better.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:
Hail President Marbas

8 Likes

I like seeing something I did for someone else actually worked🤣 you see that guys. My servitors do work😂 thank you

3 Likes

Thank you Lilith. You showed me your power these last days and I am very grateful for that. You know how important this is for me, so thank you very much dear Lilith <3

2 Likes

Leraje! Glasya-Labolas! It fucking worked so well :fire: One dangerous thingy less floating around :relieved:

4 Likes

Thank you to:

Andras & Leraje
King Belial
Focalor
Duke Dantalion
King Paimon
Disodioria
Orias

For always being there and coming through for me.

8 Likes

Ok I usually like to give satan credit for the majority of my success and this feels like it would fit so here it is.

Thank you for helping me not procrastinate anymore about your Alter and giving me some kick ass strength to accept some extra hours at work lol. Now here I am able to order everything for the Alter all at once lol. Unfortunately it’s all going to be in a box for a bit though. At least until I finally move out which is in like a few months.

Essentially thank you satan for teaching me some maturity :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Lerajae for finally making my sibling leave. The entire family was getting fet up with his antics. Harsh? Yes considering he’ll be homeless so maybe I’ll later do some things to help him idk. But thank you. I can live at ease now💀

6 Likes

To my late pet:
I admit it, I’ve been avoiding your room. Our room really, a place to relax and study for me, and to play and rest for you. Your bunk bed is still in its usual place. I haven’t gotten rid of your things, they are my most precious possessions. I remove dust and all that, but never vacuumed away your long, white hairs. Even after a year and 4 months, I still find them sometimes, even downstairs. I treasure each one.
Lately, things have been very bad for me. I’m alone, I feel stressed and I’m so terrified about rent and all these new, adult situations that I’m not used to yet. Today I had the strongest feeling that I had to come to you. I have a deep, paw shaped bruise on my thigh, the same place you used to press your paws. That’s probably a coincidence, but it could be you. I went upstairs and it is not the same without you, M. But you are with me, I feel your energy and it is overwhelming. I know you’re not in heaven or the rainbow bridge, or Detroit. You’re always with me, even if I can’t see you. The one thing I was always certain of, that you love me, is still the case. Whatever we were to each other, we still are.
I love you more than myself, the world, anything. I always will, meatloaf.
Thank you M. your ‘mom’
(The top bunk is still yours.)

3 Likes

Thank you Lord Mammon for getting my first Youtube Channel monetised! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would like to express my special thanks to dear Prince Sitri.

He is such an awesome spirit. I am indebted to him in so many ways and he’s taught me a lot. I first reached out to him for sex related matters (duh), it was going to be a long process so I evoked him weekly. There was a guy involved. And it wasn’t going to go well, he knew it. I didn’t. He constantly tried to warn me through tarot readings. I would get the Tower every single time. And some other terrible cards. Yet, I didn’t see it as a bad sign. I just interpreted as something like huge change coming or whatever. Because I was getting the signs, I knew Prince Sitri was working on it, I saw the changes. He was still trying even though he knew it was probably gonna fail and was trying to warn me beforehand.

Of course the thing I asked of him did not happen. And I eventually found out why it came to be that way in a pretty painful way. It sucked. I was kinda angry at him for a while. I cut off contact with him. Later, I realized it was my mistake all along. I should’ve read my cards better. Prince Sitri was looking out for me from the beginning, guiding me. I was too unexperienced and blind and stubborn to see it.

I felt really bad once I realized this. I had been meaning to properly evoke him, prepare nice stuff for him and apologize. It didn’t really matter whether he’d accept my apology or not. But life had been hectic and I haden’t been able to do it.

A couple of weeks ago, something came up and I knew that I needed Prince Sitri for this. But I was too ashamed to call him. But I had no one to turn to, so I did. I didn’t even have the means to set up an altar, so I tried to set up an astral temple of sorts. I called on him and offered my sincere apologies and stated my request.

Yesterday was the day. The thing I asked for… it was either gonna happen or not gonna happen. Well… It didn’t happen. Instead, something else happened. And this morning I suddenly said to myself, it’s actually better that the thing I asked for did not happen, but this did happen instead. I realized that Prince Sitri literally looked into my heart, saw through me and saw what I truly actually wanted. And he gave me that.

Prince Sitri, you are an exceptional being. Don’t know what you see in me, or maybe you’re really kind, idk. But thank you. Thank you for being present in my life. It’s all I can say.

9 Likes

I am glad you got a good result my friend

this thread is a tribute to prince gaap.

I petitioned to separate the two lovers and to have the girl pay more attention to me.

And the next day after the explosion, the girl became too interested in me, she had a fight with her boyfriend,and said let’s not talk to her for a while,She invited me to meet her at the bar for New Year’s Eve last night.

Thank you gaap for your superior power and flawless speed.

I think you should work with her on your problems.

8 Likes

:fire: Aim, Aym (Ars Goetia #23) :snake:

Thanks for delivering clear visions of you and your true talents, as well as reveal creative business solutions, sure to be used in the future.

Very powerful, protective, and insightful. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you king belial. I just got home from a psychiatric hospital (doing fine now btw). This is my 4th time spending time there. (Not getting into why for obvious reasons )

But last night I couldn’t sleep. You try sleeping in a gown when you’re freezing cold that tangles up all night.

I stared up at the ceiling bored…6 hours left until breakfast I was thinking. Then I started talking to belial in my head that was all I was able to do was close my eyes. Imagine his sigil and repeat itz racha belial until he answered me. I begged him to get me out of that place cause it’s so boring and it drives you crazy. He basically said something along the lines of “it’s ok it’s already done. No need. You won’t stay longer then a day son”

HE WAS RIGHT

Next day I met the doctor finally, he asked me all the questions then just said “wanna actually go home today?” I said yes

And now I’m home. Thank you belial

(I was in there for a stupid reason so I called belial but that’s not important)

5 Likes

Thank you King Belial for you support, understanding and adjournment of Pact promises in my time of need.

I’m truly Grateful. You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail King Belial :heart::japanese_ogre::scorpion:

6 Likes

I want to thank Murmur. I was helping a friend who was having difficult times with a roommate. I asked Murmur to command shades of the dead to haunt the roommate. The roommate moved out within two days of me doing the ritual. So I guess it worked.

4 Likes

Thank you satan, lucifer, Lilith and belial

Yesterday was a horrible episode of depression and I think I just brought bad energy home from the hospital cause it was for no reason at all.

So I prayed to all of them for different types of strength, knowledge and guidance. It’s one of my favorite prayers in satanism.

Now i noticed I want to be alive. I feel better oddly. Just a tadddd bit easily agitated but I can live with that. It’s better then being in bed all day. At least im happy and doing things. My contractor even said I seem way more balanced.

Thank you. :heart: As I said to satan I’m in forever debt to them. In a good way ofc like I feel I forever owe them yk

3 Likes