Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

A huge shout out of gratitude to the Djinn Galia for her assistance in recent affairs, you a miracle maker!

Much thanks to Nahmaah, Appar, Melody and Azkel for assisting me in so many rituals and being so patient with me as I perfected my technique.

And my everlasting gratitude goes out to Koler, King Piamon, Beloved Mother Lilith, Lucifer the Lightbringer, Loki and Lord Dagan for teaching me more than I dreamt of and showing me that I have to tools to make my own fate.

Much love, respect and adoration to them!!!

7 Likes

Hail King Bael
First and prime among 72

Thank you for your presence in my life, you bring me many blessings and I appreciate you.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

10 Likes

Praise and respect to Astaroth!!

While They and I have not started working on anything concrete they have been incredibly kind and respectful and considerate of me and I am truly impressed by them! I am incredibly grateful to them for this!

Hail Astoroth!!!

10 Likes

Leraje - send it. Thank you again.

10 Likes

I wish to give thanks to the great Lord of Pestilence Beelzebub. I called on him to calm down the weather in my area due to flooding and tornado threats so I’d be able to assure my loved ones had a safe way home. Knowing his relation to King Bael who’s seen as a storm god, I knew he’d be perfect. As soon as I began the evocation, the weather started calming down. I pictured a transition from stormy weather to a cloudless and sunny sky and pushed this desire into my manifestation base and the weather calmed up for the rest of the day. Thanks once again Lord of flies, your power knows no bounds.

13 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune

Thank you for answering my call so quickly and for the manifestation of my wish. You’re truly a great spirit.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

17 Likes

Satanachia is amazing! I’ve gotten Freebies and attention since spending time with satanachia. Thank you to Satanachia commander in chief.

5 Likes

Hail President Valac

Thank you for attending me today. I know you got this. Thanks for being on it for me.

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

10 Likes

A very big thank you going to Salas’ash for causing money to literally follow me everywhere I go. I have been given monetary gifts, gotten extra work to earn a bit more, even old debts have been repaid in full when I even thought it was a lost cause because I have chased it for such a long time without any hope of getting it back. All I can say is that Salas’ash is a wonderful spirit to work with, ever willing to assist, all that you need to do is ask. And he will sort you out. Thanks again Salas’ash.

11 Likes

Thank you Gadiel for the going protection, always being of help in every way possible.

Thank you Zoroel & Sabriel for rejuvenating my energy levels and keeping me from burning out.

Thank you Arzel for being such a great friend helping me contact other spirits upon request.

Thank you St. Jude the patron saint of impossible cases. You’re truly an awesome saint.

Thank you Lord Kiltan keep doing what you are doing such that the target is kept under control.

6 Likes

Bye, bitch. Thank you Lord Satan, I can’t wait until her ass is gone, and that other one, too.

6 Likes

Yep, let’s do this! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I would like to thank Tiamat, Kingu and Absu for helping me multiple times with reversing negative energies.
I would like to thank Lilith and Qualitu for helping me creating lust and removing lust and sexual satisfaction from my targets.
I would like to thank Astaroth for helping me multiple times in love matters.
I would like to thank Santissima Muerte for always bringing me justice when I needed it the most and always helping me any time I requested her help.
I would like to thank Satan, Azazel and my favourite prince Sitri who have improved my life.
I would like to thank Beezelbub for being a good guide for my readings. He is amazing. I am so grateful to him providing me help and giving me insight to help me and whoever I gave a reading to.
I would like of course to thank Father Lucifer for being so amazing and always providing me his help as fast as possible. He has been my mentor lots of times in my life and I can always count on him.
I would like to thank Belial and Ecate.
I would like to thank Merihim. He is an amazing spirit and he deserves more attention. He is unbelievably fast strengthening the astral double.
I would like to thank my 3 djinn spirits in my vessels who have been like a family to me.
I would like to thank all the 7 djinn Kings for providing me incredible results and providing me clarity and protection.

6 Likes

Hail Duke Murmur

Thank you for helping me to communicate with the souls of my departed relatives. You treated the whole endeavor with dignity and respect and I appreciate you greatly for that.

Respect and deep thanks,

Mike B

9 Likes

Thank you Asmodai. I did a ritual using GOM method asking to improve the quality of my work. Since then I have received multiple feedbacks from management that I do a great job and they’re very happy with my performance. Thank you

11 Likes

THANK YOU KING PAIMON :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Hail King Paimon! He came through for me in a moment of panic.

10 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas
55th spirit of the Goetia

You found my lost wallet in 30 minutes. Thank you soooooo much.

Gratitude

Mike B

12 Likes

Bune, you didn’t have to take things literally yesterday :sweat_smile: But you are the best, talking about a swift move. Thank you so much.

13 Likes

Hail Duke Murmur

You have completely stunned me. Not only did you carry my message to a departed lived one faithfully.

You brought thier reply to me…

Unbelievable

Hail Duke Murmur

Mike B

11 Likes

Thank you Aphrodite! I asked for your help and you INSTANTLY delivered! You are amazing!! Blessings be to you and your followers!!

9 Likes