Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I tell you the truth I can’t recommend archer’s book enough it is the one book I would grab if it is the only book I could take on a deserted island. I made a mistake in my business and sent an item valued more than $500 more to a customer. I have been kinda stressed lately and this is the second mistake I made the other was last week when I damaged my car muffler.

Anyway did ritual #42 and the customer agreed to send the extra cash.

Really really thankful to you Mikael, Matdiel, Yotniel, Kadshimael and Vepar!

Thanks for coming to my assistance again and I take this opportunity to thank you with all my heart for the assistance you provided last year and in September of this year!

8 Likes

Thank you for every thing you do, have done and continue doing for me Santisima Muerte! Most importantly with the particular favor I asked last night!

Muerte querida de mi corazon!! Always, always… i know I thank you daily in person pero ya tu sabes

:black_heart::heart::purple_heart::owl:⚘:skull::purple_heart::heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifuge Rofocale for assisting an order mates son in getting a job with a bank. Excellent work.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

11 Likes

LCFR is the number 2 in my personal pantheon.
He is also very good with subjects related to Anger, Hate and Revenge.

Opes Fortitudo Lucifugus Rofocalus

8 Likes

He actually is number two or perhaps three in my pantheon also. I love how he works. Simple, direct and understands our concepts of time.

7 Likes

Big public thanks to Azazel for his quick assistance in helping with what I requested for today. And also for his constant words of encouragement and for giving me that kick up the bum when I need it.
Hail Lord Azazel :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, King Beleth!
Ever since I reached out to him and spoke to him, my bf’s sex drive has risen and we’re actually having good and experimenting with sex recently!

Deeply appreciate it, you sexy fiend of a spirit! <3

9 Likes

Hail Lucifuge Rofocale! I asked for your help on behalf of my son, with a tight timeline. You did deliver and right on time! In 4 days! You are truly great, strong and fast!

Thank you, Lucifuge Rofocale!

Thank you Prince Orobas!
Thank you to my brothers who gave their time and power for the manifestation of my request.
Hail Ordrr of the Black Horse!

10 Likes

Hail King Bael and Prince Orobas!

I was meetig with my boss in 3 hours and I asked for your help to grant me confidence, eloquence and strength to impress and further my career. The scheduled 30min meeting extended into 1 hour, wih my boss expressing delight and admiration for my work and how proud he is of what I have accomplished. Professional brilliance shone through and was clearly shown to him. May this lead to the achievement of career furtherance and advancement.

Thank you King Bael!
Thank you Prince Orobas!

13 Likes

Deep gratitude to Valefar. He helped me by making sure a senior employee join us.

5 Likes

Hail King Bael, the first and prime among 72!

Thank you for assisting my son’s military career and ambitions. You helped him earn a good promotion and helped him score an assignment that he enjoys.

Respect and gratitude,

Mike B

13 Likes

I want to give a Grand THANK YOU to the great King Paimon for swaying the mind of an in-law to make sure there was no interference with my gf having adequate transportation to work on a daily basis.

I want to thank Andromalius once again for getting a loved one out of the unwanted obligation of signing an apartment lease for their parent who was trying to force their will onto that person. Andromalius is great for bringing situations back to an honorable standpoint.

8 Likes

I would like to thank Asmodeus, Belial,Dantalion, Amon,Rosier,Lilith, Leviathan,Furfur, Beleth, Zepar,and Raum for all the help they have given me.

6 Likes

Thank you (again :grinning:) Grand Duke Dantalion for helping me out with what I needed in less than an hour!!

Thank you for teaching me to implant my thoughts in another swiftly and overseeing it and ensuring it’s done correctly.

Thank you for hearing my call without the need for a formal Evocation and helping me on an ongoing basis as you had promised.

Thank you, you are a Rockstar :heart::heart:

12 Likes

Thank you Arzel, Gadiel and Rapheal that was really a close one. You guys really helped me out and I appreciate it!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Doctor Buer, for making my shoulder injury suck much less :muscle:t2:

13 Likes

Thank you to Duchess Bune, King Paimon, Lucifuge & my money servitor for bringing abundance to me today. My portfolio is looking good for once & I appreciate you all pushing me to make the right decisions.

13 Likes

Thanks to azazel and amaymon i developed my psychic senses much more… I advice everyone to work with them.

6 Likes

Thank you Lord Kiltan, I have really experienced your power. The target acted exactly as I wanted.

3 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas
55th spirit of the Goetia

Thank you for you presence yesterday and in accepting the goals I charged you with. You’re a very remarkable spirit and you have my deepest gratitude and full confidence. :love_you_gesture::horse::love_you_gesture:

Mike B

9 Likes