Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

@Cilanne I have moved your post to the appropriate thread :slight_smile: Welcome back and congrats to your success!

1 Like

Thank you Bune for the inspiration, your patience, kindness and your instruction.

Thank you Gremori for your intervention, kindness and support.

Thank you Leraje for the reminder.

Thank you Vuall for the insight and power.

Thank you Naberius for your intervention and instruction.

Thank you Forneus for the right words.

Thank you Halphas for your intervention.

Thank you Malphas for sorting that issue.

Thank you Andromalius for making them recognize.

Thank you Amon for repairing those bonds quickly.

3 Likes

I have said “Thank you Lucifer” so many times that now even when I try to thank someone else “Thank you Lucifer” comes out of my mouth! But once again Thank you Lucifer for getting me cheap business class tickets , I love travelling and I love luxury !

6 Likes

Ok lerajae you’re gonna literally make me cry here, you finally are gearing towards the process of pushing someone very dangerous and toxic in my household. Away. The police took him away earlier today and the process of having him evicted is under way. That’s all I will get into. Thank you lerajae. (Called him for the safety of me and the rest of my entire family)

9 Likes

How did you manage to truly let it go? Were you disappointed in not receiving what you have asked and you completely gave up to everything? This seems to be a very difficult feat to achieve for most of us.

1 Like

Hail Ronwe for helping me ace a very important test!
If you´re interested in how it all happened, I wrote a detailed journal entry here.

1 Like

Thank you very much BELIAL for ensuring I was offered an apartment to live in rent-free. Instead of paying rent to the owner in cash, I pay the owner through services. This has been a life-changing opportunity and has put me on the path to build true wealth. I am able to save and invest my money instead of blowing it on rent. I live in a luxury apartment in one of the best and most expensive parts of my city. I worked with Belial using this using the book demons of magick by Gordon Winter field. I recommend working with BELIAL. Also THANK YOU BELIAL for making sure that I continue living in this gorgeous apartment rent-free successfully.

4 Likes

Thanks to Buer for clearing up an obsession I’ve been dealing with for a long time.

Thanks Lucifer for manipulating time and make me get on time to the movie theater (there was such a traffic in that day) :desert::mountain:ᨒ↟:radio_button::gem::star_and_crescent:︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Thanks Raziel for sending and guiding my request for Ublisi :mountain::national_park::rainbow::sunny::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Thanks Hecate, Queen of The Moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face::old_key::heavy_plus_sign:, for being my guider, teacher and mother

Thanks Barachiel :sunrise::ocean::dragon:, for making me funny and charismatic

2 Likes

Thank you King Asmodeus and wonderful Leraje for your fast and successful working on a break up ritual… :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Heartfelt thanks to St Jude for helping me quickly in a sitiation I was desperate about and for giving me the exact sign I asked for! I am leaving public praise and acknowledgement to you as promised, in honour of your compassion and amazing powers. Thank you for continuing to help me when I ask.

1 Like

Also many thanks to:
Santisima Muerte - for always being there to listen and help.
Diralisin, Kataron, Menadel and Stolus, for help in matters of communication,
Lucifer, for always having my back,
Asmodi, and Astaroth, for help in attracting someone to me,
And
Dantaylion, and Bilek, for influencing someone’s mind.
The AoA - Atuesuel, Bualu, Tulatu and Labusi, and Uiazel for many things.

1 Like

Thanks to Vine for destroying the target’s protection , and thanks to Leraje and Gaap for separating two person.

1 Like

Which book you use to connect with buer

Thank you Belial, for everything

3 Likes

Thanks to Buer for helping me heal someone and to Eligos for helping with the battle.

4 Likes

Thank you Dantalion and Orias, You worked gently to change my target’s mind. Many thanks!

4 Likes

Many thanks for the servitor Soliloki, for helping me be more peaceful at the classroom

Many many thanks for Raziel, for breaking a loop alof thoughts that I was feel.

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for listening patiently to my rants about wanting to do normal stuff again (like for example…oh, walking?). I know that everything is needing its time - and I am insanely frustrated by that- so being reminded over and over of what kind of hard labor my body is exercising at the moment makes it easier.

Thank you Buer for working insanely fast in pain reducement and mobility where its needed (my first real shower felt like heaven, man. Also walking on both of my feet for a short while without tools felt really good!).

7 Likes

So I just remembered I asked Oriens from LHD a year ago to “overcome feelings of poverty and resentment” which I imagined to also include low self-esteem. Well I didn’t realize it until recently, but my image of myself has really improved and I don’t get jealous over my friends’ relationships, good luck, etc. Instead I am very happy for them. So thank you very much Oriens.

3 Likes