Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Thanks and praise to Saint Expedite!

I’ve been beset by an endless cough for weeks, after I was sick. I eventually prayed to Saint Expedite to mostly cure it within one day. I’d say after one day (yesterday) I was 80% better? It’s remarkable.

This is actually the second time I’ve prayed to Saint Expedite for a fast healing, and he’s come through. Hail and praise to him!

3 Likes

Interesting. Is there a particular technique for this?

1 Like

Thank you Labusi from the angels of omnipotence and Poiel & Gemory for the unexpected amount of cash :moneybag:

4 Likes

Thank you to Sallos and Astarte. It took more than a year, but within minutes after I truly let it go, it happened. In a big way.

The Goetic spirits NEVER fail.

5 Likes

Huge thanks and gratitude to mighty Glasya-Labolas!

There was a matter that I had been losing sleep over for the last two months and I just could not come to a decision about it. One day I was saying to myself I’ll do this, the next day I was saying I’ll do that. I felt like this problem was pulling me in opposite directions. I was stuck.

I read somewhere that Glasya-Labolas can bring clarity to the mind. I reached out to him and within three days I could see what I needed to do about my situation. It was like a curtain was lifted and all the dots connected.

If you’re struggling with seeing the reality of a situation or making a decision, call for Glasya-Labolas. He won’t disappoint.

Hail Glasya-Labolas! Thank you SO much!

8 Likes

I just have to say

Serena Alora Sallos Aken - PRAISE Great Duke Sallos
Ganen menach tasa Furfur - PRAISE Great Earl Furfur

they have always answered quickly when it comes to helping with love, relationship and emotions.

2 Likes

Thanks to Bune, Nitika and the assorted entities of the enochian fortune ritual for helping me to help a friend. Its fantastic to see her problem solved and her happy again.

4 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for making me bleed :joy: I know it was a silly request but this timing helped me out so much already :sob:

1 Like

Leaving thanks to St Jude as promised for his help in getting someone to contact me. Sorry it’s late but I highly appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you to Belial, Purson, and Bune. It’s been a pretty tough few months and this trio has come through for me beyond words.

3 Likes

So, I just want to post proof that magick does work, for those that have doubts ( including myself at times!). I cursed heavily a work colleague 5 years ago and although I do know it did work because she eventually stopped harassing me, I received further proof this week exactly how this was manifesting at the actual time of me doing the cursing.

Completely unexpectedly this week, I came into possession of a few printed emails between her and someone else from 5 years ago. In them she was telling her friend how one day she was going home early and couldn’t meet her after work because she was ‘feeling really unwell.’

This carried on over a few emails of her describing she was suddenly feeling really ill. When I looked at the date, I realised when I checked my magick journals, that the first email in which she said she was feeling ill was exactly one day after I started cursing her! This is amazing because at the time I didn’t see this and didnt see results until a few weeks and then months later! Its only now I got the proof the magick was affecting her practically instantly!

So keep the faith if you don’t see external results immediately, because that doesn’t mean things aren’t already happening that you can’t see.

Thanks again AOW, Lucifer & your demons amd the Olympic spirits for dealing with her!

5 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for the safe travel I asked for. My broken car endured the whole trip back home (and died right at the front door). :crown: :blue_car:

6 Likes

Thank you Amon for bringing back a former lover. Delivered in decent time! (Month and a half) he reached out and said he is in my area and wants to hang out. Ball is in my court now. Hail Amon!

3 Likes

Thank you Zuhal, for leading my great aunt into a peaceful and swift death today after life prolonging measures had been terminated. Thank you Zuhal, for leading her husband into the same swift and peaceful death tonight or tomorrow. May they find each other quickly. And may you help other family members accept that death is a natural course of all things instead of holding on to copium straws.

4 Likes

Thanks to Leraje for separating the targets.

1 Like

Hail King Paimon.
Today, tomorrow, always!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Arathron. I have lost count of all the times you’ve come to my rescue without fail. You’ve always been so quick to act and stop anything and everything in its tracks. Tonight I have asked for one such favour and I know that’s already taken care of too.

1 Like

This is way overdo-

Thanks to Lord Lucifer for making a way for reconciliation between husband and wife!

Thanks to King Belial for paving the way and providing sexual union!

Thanks to Astaroth for smashing down barriers!

Thanks to Duke Vual for granting a way for reconciliation!

I apologize to the four of you for the delay and thank you for your kindness. May your dignity be exalted!

4 Likes

I am very grateful to Buer for curing my mother´s thick veins and swelling in her forehead, arm pain and weakness in one night! Since she was too stubborn to go to the doctor, we dont know if it was a circulatory disorder… the main thing is that she is healthy again. Many thanks! :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

I offer my fulsome gratitude to the great Kings, Amaymon, Asmodeus, Bael, Belial and Lord Lucifer. Without the intervention of these principalities on a daily basis I would go under. It is still extremely difficult but I shall prevail.

3 Likes