Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I want to thanks the following forces that have been guiding me recently:

Raziel, for connecting me with the angels and Daemons

Lúcifer, for being that friend who you can always share your thoughts and ideas

Hecate, for being my teacher and racional voice (for also enchanting my pendulum)

Asmodeus, for introducing himself to me

Dantalion, for being my mind affairs consultant

Metraton, for ensuring that my pendulum only gives true answers.

Luna, for protecting me from imposters

Stormy, for bringing good allies to me.

Thank you all!!!

5 Likes

Thanks to Vine for destroying my target’s spiritual protection.

2 Likes

Thank you Buer, for finally letting them see in a blood test what I was trying to express the last couple of years! I could cry because of the years and years of pent up frustration over physicians not believing me or brushing it off. Now its finally black on white, I knew the entire time that something was fucking off! Thank you for providing me with all the clues and examples and for not letting me give up on advocating for my own health in front of deaf ears and blind eyes :sob:

Thank you Leraje, for picking up on how wrong something was years ago and for making me quit a medication that glossed over a serious problem that could have damaged my further life (or worse). I really thought that you pulled my leg with this one, especially after being confronted with the side effects of quitting it (which weren’t side effects but the natural state of my body, who would have fucking known). I owe you my health and more.

8 Likes

Thanks to Asmodeus and Lilith for binding my target .

2 Likes

Thank you Belial, Aniel, and Labusi for the jobs opportunities, you guys are wonderful.

Thank you Lucifer for listening to me.

Thank you Vehuiah for making my personality so flamboyant.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Ebuhuel for healing my mother
Ublisi for the protection

I love you guys

6 Likes

Thankyou King Belial

2 Likes

Thank you Halphas for teaching and protecting me. You’ve been patient when I haven’t been and you’ve taught so much about myself and helped to develop my senses.

Thank you Apep for coming into my life when I needed a change and enabling fast and radical transformations. I got exactly what I wanted in terms of new job, new town, new life and romances.

Thank you unknown spirit who offered to help me in a difficult situation and already gave this 10k extra money offer, which was so much needed! I don’t know yet who you are and for that reason banished you when you came to say Hi in the middle of the night. It was nothing personal and I’m happy to work with you if you verify yourself. I’m regardless thankful for the spirit who showed support and gave me this gift.

Lastly I’m grateful for myself, higher self. I’m the one enabling great magical things in my life and I’m my biggest supporter. Thank me for doing the hard work including on-going shadow work. I’m getting stronger every day. I love me for being me, I deserve amazing life and everything I want.

5 Likes

Suuper late public praise to Valac for bringing money out of the blue. Thank you, Valac!

4 Likes

Holy…Thank you UBLISI from Angels of Omnipotence. I felt your golden presence , thank you for showing up, and protecting my dreams… my astral double. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Glad to hear she’s doing better.:sparkles::two_hearts:
… AOO are awesome

2 Likes

Thanks Zeus for making a heavy rain in my farm. Here in Amazonas is having a terrible drought. Zeus not only send a storm, but also protect our house from thunders.

Thank you, Zeus! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::eagle::deciduous_tree::zap::bearded_person:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: Lucy

They work fast. They are very powerful.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Holy Santa Muerte for her help in granting me a request and continued help the last 2 months.

Also, the Olympic Spirit Ophiel for help with communication in a certain situation. He always works fast! Thanks!

4 Likes

Special thanks to Vine, it turns out he who can make great towers, is also good at mending them. I.E. bone injuries.

2 Likes

Thanks and praise to Saint Expedite!

I’ve been beset by an endless cough for weeks, after I was sick. I eventually prayed to Saint Expedite to mostly cure it within one day. I’d say after one day (yesterday) I was 80% better? It’s remarkable.

This is actually the second time I’ve prayed to Saint Expedite for a fast healing, and he’s come through. Hail and praise to him!

3 Likes

Interesting. Is there a particular technique for this?

1 Like

Thank you Labusi from the angels of omnipotence and Poiel & Gemory for the unexpected amount of cash :moneybag:

4 Likes

Thank you to Sallos and Astarte. It took more than a year, but within minutes after I truly let it go, it happened. In a big way.

The Goetic spirits NEVER fail.

5 Likes

Huge thanks and gratitude to mighty Glasya-Labolas!

There was a matter that I had been losing sleep over for the last two months and I just could not come to a decision about it. One day I was saying to myself I’ll do this, the next day I was saying I’ll do that. I felt like this problem was pulling me in opposite directions. I was stuck.

I read somewhere that Glasya-Labolas can bring clarity to the mind. I reached out to him and within three days I could see what I needed to do about my situation. It was like a curtain was lifted and all the dots connected.

If you’re struggling with seeing the reality of a situation or making a decision, call for Glasya-Labolas. He won’t disappoint.

Hail Glasya-Labolas! Thank you SO much!

8 Likes