Melchiresa's Spell - Death Curse

If you need more power against a Christian or muslim target and empower this spell here it is the satanic our father prayer, the reversed style :fire:

Nema
Reverof yrolg eht dna,
Rewop eht dna, modgnik
Eht si eniht rof, live morf su reviled tub
Noitatpmet otni ton su dael
Su tsniaga ssapssert ohw esoht
Evigrof ew sa sessapssert ruo su evigrof dna
Daerb yliad ruo yad siht su evig
Nevaeh ni si ti sa htrae no
Enod eb lliw yht, emoc modgnik yht
Eman yht eb dewollah
Nevaeh ni tra ohw rehtaf ruo.

:snake:

11 Likes

Do I have to use it?

It is impossible for me to get that

1 Like

I used chicken heart instead.

3 Likes

Oh I thought it was for love spell
Thanks

Have u ever done such a curse

I’m currently writing a book on curses. I have a curse I made here on BALG too.

1 Like

Please share the curse which you wrote in here

4 Likes

Well the pig through DNA is a being very similar to humanoid. Nevertheless you can use the heart of another animal which you can find in the local stores

3 Likes

So chicken heart works,?

1 Like

I used one before the pig hearts I ordered arrived. :woman_shrugging:t2: Too early to tell how effective mine was, which could depend on various things

1 Like

Some time warp must’ve happened. Found this guy’s obituary already…I did a “lighter” curse on him earlier this year just to bring him sickness and suffering. I did this one because I was worried the first one wasn’t deadly enough (I have my reasons and would prefer not to go into them). Today I see on his Facebook page memorial posts and stuff from a little over a month ago, died of coronavirus.
Yayy thank you🥳

5 Likes

Something I sent @Ornias on PM about the chicken heart, but thought I’d share here too. As I’m going through my (very messy, barely legible) journal to recollect the steps I took against my target (compiling old notes over the next couple days probably so I can remember exactly what I did). So far this is what I got from the mess
Some minor modifications I added when I did this curse:
While burying the heart, I chanted this (phonetic transcription) from one of EA’s YouTube videos, I forget which one, but it can be used for rousing vengeful forces/powers:
Eetz lahsz itz reh chairlun ah tahl ahtantell regg-air-ress-zeetal me vaskalla per ten tee su.
Next to the burial site, I left some incense burning and poured rum to thank the spirits for their help before walking away, not looking back.
The next day, I scattered the ashes from my censer (the burnt up coals and the coriander/salt/pepper mixture from the curse) into a river, pretending I was scattering his actual cremated ashes.
In regards to the chicken heart I just rationalized it like "I use a chicken heart in place of the pig’s because it is more representative of the tiny heart this guy must have. A pig heart is too large for him":woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Melchiresa Sounds like a very powerful Entity. I straight up feel a connection to the lord of darkness.

2 Likes

How did you connect with Melchiresa

1 Like

I had yet called Melchiresa, But i actually want to form a connection with her. For the First time ritual, i would simply call the spirit by name,i Would have a paper to channel her words and sigil. She Can be a great ally to me.

3 Likes

Please share

1 Like

I wanted to form a connection with her before the curse and used this one from the same OP prior and seemed to help?

1 Like

Lets add her sigil here too

2 Likes

Optional Mantra to say by step 5 to mark the target:

Powreim Lechsa Tegyk (x3)

Hit the floor with left foot 3 times

4 Likes

I put those inside the heart

2 Likes