Mei's Dream Journal

June 15th 2022

I just had a really crazy dream.

I don’t remember the start, but I think I was in an old church, looking for something. The priest was showing me a brown briefcase with something in it. He was talking about the symbol on it, and saying a name “Lucia”, which might have been mine in the dream.
Fast forward, I was in a bedroom and a spirit was trying to tell me something. He was showing me symbols, which didn’t make sense to me in the dream, and still do not. He was really agitated. Then I sat down at the desk, took a pen in my hand and the spirit possessed my hand and started to write. I have never experienced automatic writing in my life, so if that is what it feels like, then what the fuck.
I remember most things he wrote down, and how clear the words looked to me. Also the writing style was totally different than mine. The letters were formed differently, and it was written in an old french.
When I was done writing I felt tired (in the dream still), and was confused about what the spirit was telling me. When I woke up, which was a bit after that, I felt tired too, in the same way I felt in the dream, like I had run or something.

2 Likes

June 17th 2022

Today was a strange dream.
I was in my bed with my boyfriend, and it was raining a lot outside, and thundering like crazy. We had the window open, as it was hot (for now you would think it’s not a dream). And then something enter the room through the window which is just above our bed, and pretty much launch itself on us, waking up my boyfriend. I think it was a big cat.
There was a music in the background, but I can’t remember what it was.

2 Likes

July 2nd 2022

I don’t remember exactly the details of the dream, but I was watching Mike B’s journal on the forum. He was talking about a talk he had with King Bael, in which my name was mentioned (no clue why).

July 3rd 2022

In the first one, it was a lucid dream. I tried to go to a few locations when I realised I was dreaming, to no success.
And in the second one… I dreamt that I was pregnant with twins. I remember being panicked about it, not knowing what to do. I tried calling Belial in my dream, asking him for his help. Later on in the dream, I was giving birth to them. It was really a weird feeling.
I don’t want kids at the moment, so I don’t know. Odd.

2 Likes

July 6th 2022

Yeah I know, the dreams happened last week, but better now than never right ? :sweat_smile: I don’t really do a good job lately at writing down my dreams…

I had called Anpu before sleep, asking him to send me some dreams. He usually sends me fucked up ones, so I’m pretty sure those were from him.

In the first dream, I was in some kind of cave, or a tomb maybe. It was a huge place. In front of me was what looked like a momified corpse, but placed in the rock and making one with it. I had brushes, and was removing the dust off the corpse.

In the second dream, I was writing on someone’s bedroom door with my own blood. I can’t remember what I was writing exactly, but there was a lot of symbols (the only one I remember looked like the letter j ). Then it looked like I signed it with my name.
I have no idea what it was for, maybe some kind of curse.

2 Likes