MEET-UPS by States

I am wondering if anyone on this forum know what I could do to encourage, “Meet-ups” at least in the state of Tennessee.
I have gone to a “Meet-up” website, but must not be using the right words as i do not seem to find anything.
Would craigslist maybe work.
Part of the reason I am asking is that I cannot toss the feeling that LHPers’ of an and all stripes should be at least meeting for informal reasons abit more often?
love some ideas on how to Promote, open group contact. We have a “Pagan Bookshop” in Clarksville; but when you walk in you cannot help but to think you have fallen into fluffy angelic cloud zone.
or am I expecting to much??

9 Likes

If only you were in south georgia! Ive searched all over craigalist for my area and havent found a thing. I could get down on a meet up.

3 Likes

Lucky me I have close voodoo shop in Indy.

4 Likes

Well from SoCal here and feel the same way. What about asking moderators for ideas. Maybe something can be done on here?

3 Likes

I am in SoCal also.

2 Likes

Group magick is the best. I went to samhain one year ( big pagan festival in the woods on halloween.) Most amazing magical experience ive ever had. I live on oregon coast and know 2 other lhp members in my area. Would really love to expand that tho so anyone in coos curry or douglas county, hit me up :wink:

3 Likes

NorCal here

1 Like

Kentucky here

1 Like

Orange county California here

3 Likes

Phoenix Arizona, that should be a pretty short list right there.

1 Like

I’m in the northeast USA. I’m new to this and would definitely like to meet someone and get some encouragement but the few times I’ve been in a magick shop, it’s been hippy fairy crap

1 Like

Hey Dionysusedge,

I don’t have PM access yet but when I do I’ll pm you:) OC here too…

2 Likes

Washington state here if anyone wants to collab pm

1 Like

Which part?

I’m in PDX, aka Portland Oregon. I did a search for Oregon. I saw nothing but bad stuff. Apparently not the most popular state. Lots of hippies and new age places. A lot of people here seem to have read “the secret”. Everyone smokes pot except me. And people are super flaky and the pace is slooooow.

Dayton, Ohio here.

Davenport Iowa.

1 Like

Norcal, Chico area feel free to PM me

You all ever use

I live in Norcal in the Sacramento area originally from SoCal riverside county.